*****STARS SUBBING TEAM*****

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Haha It's kinda funny LOL I put in K'Fon...instead of K'Fun :S
I think I did it purposely. Since Kayla used P'Fon for the first episode, I want it to be consistent so the viewers won't get lose. I probably change it to Fun when she starts to dress up as a rich woman. :D So you didn't do any mistake. :clap:

Wtfreak!
She took the video.
I hate people that do that
Me too. It's just totally rude. Well, I'll put all the credits in the break part of the future episodes, so she won't dare. If so, we do something with that biatch. Jump her! lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK I'm done with 3.2, but didn't see you put list for 3.3 is that mean is done or I have to do it still? :D Let me know ok. In the meantime I'll work on the next one that have my name beside it LOL

Oh I didn't see your message on that girl's youtube channel, maybe she deleted ???

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
THanks, Maya for 3.2. I wouldn't be able to time 2.8, 2.9, 3.1, & 3.2 until Friday when my finals are over.

Oh!!! I forgot about 3.3. Can you translate 3.3? lol

I commented on her third video. Let me go and check.

EDIT: Maybe she did delete it. I just comment again. I'll keep doing until she understands. LOL :lol:

You should put some comment too. :D

Keke I'm back haha went shopping :p

Anyways I'll help comment too :D
There's something wrong with my internet, it's going REAL slow. I'll have 2.9 up by tomorrow. Sorry ;)

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Anyways I'll help comment too
There's something wrong with my internet, it's going REAL slow. I'll have 2.9 up by tomorrow. Sorry
No need to rush, Stardust. I'll be timing these on Friday after finals, so you can take a little longer.

lol. Did you see that girl singing videos? It was very intriguing.

I want to go shopping in Thailand too. The clothes there look really pretty.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Did you watch it? She looks a huge mess. Very weird.

I want to buy Thailand clothes too!!! :-/

She was singing Thai...AND Pinky's OST! I can't believe her <_< Anyways, do any of you want to chat? I'm so bored. Email is: gracie_ham@hotmail.com na ja.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
How do I chat with hotmail? I don't have MSN. :-(. You have Yahoo?
I'm bored too. In my classes wandering off in my mind. lol

How was her singing? Was it good?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: You girls are hilarious talking about that girl. :loool:

But I got to give her credits for being brave enough to not only sing, but post it up on youtube too. :D

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: I know, but not really knew hahahaha because I can't watch it, it's giving me goosebump LOL I minimize my page and just listen to her voice to see if she can sing or not. :loool: And she is not so bad for a 15yrs old amatured. :loool:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
LOL. I'm going to go and watch it all, since I got creep out after watching for a few seconds. She looks old for a 15 years old.

Oh, there's dancing? Oooh la la, a bonus must watch.