*****STARS SUBBING TEAM*****

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I'm planning to make a logo to put on all of our video, but I have no clue what name is our group. lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm what should our name be?

BTW: I haven't been working on the translations at all so sorry girls.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Hmm what should our name be?

BTW: I haven't been working on the translations at all so sorry girls.
I don't know. Since we became friends and join together to do this, maybe our name can be the initial of our first name. lol But then it doesn't stand out.

KMTG ---- It's a mess!
MTGK
MKGT

We need a noun name that is short. Like how TVB stand for Television Broadcast. lol
Don't worry about the translation. You stil have a lot of time to finish it.
One more day of summer classes, and I'm done for that semester. :yahoo:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
That girl still uploading the video and damn her deleted my comment. Now she added on the description, she doesn't know who the original uploader! :lol:

She is not related to you it she Stardust? She is from Canada. :D

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know. Since we became friends and join together to do this, maybe our name can be the initial of our first name. lol But then it doesn't stand out.

KMTG ---- It's a mess!
MTGK
MKGT

We need a noun name that is short. Like how TVB stand for Television Broadcast. lol
Don't worry about the translation. You stil have a lot of time to finish it.
One more day of summer classes, and I'm done for that semester. :yahoo:
Well there is FIVE of us. Try to work with that! ;)

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
OMG, I know!

"Added: I do not know who are the original creators/subbers... I just downloaded them from a website and it didn't say who uploaded them so you can't blame me... I just uploaded them because somebody said that she wanted english subs... Is that SO wrong? Don't know who uploaded them and so not saying who put subs on it PLUS not saying that I was the one that put on the subs... If I knew how to put on subs, then I would cause I understand Thai, and for those being mean and saying mean things which are true but didn't have to be said meanyly, I DIDN'T DELETE YOUR MESSAGE! As you know that I'm borrowing a friend's account and I don't know if she told her account to anyone else sooooo... K?

P.S: IF THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT WERE THE CREATORS, WRITE A MESSAGE TO ME AND I WILL MAKE SURE TO GIVE CREDIT TO YOU GUY(S) OR GIRL(S)... IF SOMEONE DELETES THE REPLY ON VIDEOS, I CAN'T HELP IT SO I'LL SEE IF I CAN RECIEVE MESSAGES K? THANK YOU!!."

-From that girl

Just because she doesn't know who subbed or translate it, it doesn't mean she has the right to upload them.

Oh I see some laptop on the desk at the library, I'm going to steal them. Jeez. I'm starting to get piss at that girl. Man, I feel like beating the crap out of her. Even though she knows who those videos belong now, she still uploading them. If her friends want to watch it, why don't she just refer us instead. <_<

Lol, Maya. She deleted Stardust, yours, and my comments.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Oh she replied another one to me:

"I'm sorry but I never wrote such a thing, I wrote that "I'm pretty sure that the subs are really close to what the people are saying, I'll double check just in case and tell you if there was something wrong..." and that was in episode 1.1 and has NEVER change! If I find a book on the table and I'm interested in it I would 'checked out' the book, not take it home like stealing! I know what it's called k? and I'm not 15 for your information I'm 22 + I don't know if you are my elder or not."

Oh yeah, I forgot about Pang. LOL. I hope she not related to Stardust. :lol:

Once I'm done with this lakorn, I've to redo Episode 1 &2 since the quality is so bad. Anyone know where I can download good quality?

She is not related to me LMAO. I have cousins in Canada...and as far as I'm concerned I don't have ones that are this rude <_< She DELETED my comment! I can't believe her! I really wanna kill her! I think you should stop uploading them so she can't get a hold of it na ja...

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
She is not related to me LMAO. I have cousins in Canada...and as far as I'm concerned I don't have ones that are this rude She DELETED my comment! I can't believe her! I really wanna kill her! I think you should stop uploading them so she can't get a hold of it na ja...
It really makes me want to quit everything since I feel so disrespected by her. How long does it take you guys to translate 10 minute? She said she can translation a 10 minute clip in half of 3 hours.
She told me she's 22 years old. lol Even KaylaC is arguing with her.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I just commented her haha. :lol:

Gosh earlier on her video she said that i will finish tranlating and subbing after my vacation or something wtf?

LIAR! :rolleyes:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I will do this quickly before I go on vacation, I will do as much as I can because there are no computers where I will be staying...

HOPE YOU ENJOY!!

^^ She wrote that on 1.2

Man she is so childish. I wouldn't even do that and she is supposely 22? Haha I laugh I'm only 14 and I know better :p

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I thought I was writing a 5 minute essay haha :lol: That message to her was hella long <_<
Umm it took me about 20 minutes?

You wrote a essay for her? I want to read it. Can you post it here so we can read it? Hahhha, what if she goes to SarNworld too. lol

I think we should make a team account. So all of us can upload our videos that we work together.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
You wrote a essay for her? I want to read it. Can you post it here so we can read it? Hahhha, what if she goes to SarNworld too. lol

I think we should make a team account. So all of us can upload our videos that we work together.

Thuy that's a good idea!! ^_^

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Yeah, let's make an account. I'll be redoing Episode 1 and 2 again since the video quality is so bad. Once we're done. I'll upload on our account!!! Guys, think of an account name for our team. I'm bad at names. If anyone have any creative name for us, please propose your idea!!!