*****STARS SUBBING TEAM*****

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya i sent you 8.1 & 8.2 they where pretty rushed as i said before my Nans over from thailand.
oh and 8.32 minutes to 8.36? is missing some tranlations ;)
Thank you Butterfly123.. I send you PM already... I'll hold off giving you work for now ;) . Let us know when you want to help later ok.
I'll fix the missing part when I finalized the timing, don't worried about it.

Hmm, I will translate that part for you! BTW, 8.1 or 8.2? I'll go continue on 13.1 now ;) Why do I always get the fighting part :lol:
LOL Stardust. What episode you want to do then that is not fighting part? :p LOLz
OK, just finish up 13.1 where you left off, and then you can pick what episode you want to translate, so you can enjoy the sweet part all over again. :p :loool:
Just let me know ok, so I don't give it to someone else to do it too. :D

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
NOTE TO ALL TRANSLATORS - Whoever have free time, please help translate all the parts that has not yet been assigned to anyone. Please don't wait for it to be assigned to you, just pick what part you want to do and post a message here so someone else don't do the same part as you. Thank you to everyone. :wub:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Linda is translating the whole Episode 16. I don't know where she been but I know she started on it already.

Reachy, are you a female or male?

We need some males in here so all the girls have the energy to do more work. :lol:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:mellow: Oh that is too bad, Stardust... you have to pick another episode to do now :lol: Tell me which one you want to do ok, so I can put your name on without someone else take it again LOL.

Thuy which Linda suppose to do 9.2 to 9.4? Is that the same Linda as the one doing episode 16? :lol:

reachy

sarNie Egg
Linda is translating the whole Episode 16. I don't know where she been but I know she started on it already.
Reachy, are you a female or male?

We need some males in here so all the girls have the energy to do more work. :lol:

To Thuy:

Sorry, I am going to dissapoint you, I am also a girl. B)

Have you recieved my e-mail that I asked you to forward it to Maya? Maya sends me a message and says that Ep. 8.8 should be given to you. In this case, you do not need to send it to Maya.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, I send it to her already... she's the boss still and looking over it before I finalized it LOL. :lol:

HAHAHAHA :loool: Thuy looking for a guy volunteer... anyone interest please applying within :yahoo: hahahahaha lol just kidding. :lol:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey everyone!
I havent been in here in a while.
How's everyone?
So P'Thuy my translation is for 13.3? right?
I feel so bad. :(

Ok, ok I give up LOLs. I'll find something else do do LMAO. Or drop this and wait do do SBS :D

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok, ok I give up LOLs. I'll find something else do do LMAO. Or drop this and wait do do SBS :D
We still have lots of episode that is not yet translated, why didn't you just pick one and do it. But then that is up to you.

Also instead of waiting to do SBS, why don't you just go ahead and start to translate episode 1 and so on if you have time, so when we get to that project it can move faster. :D

nina07

sarNie Adult
Almost done with the translations, Maya.
I'll probably post them in here tonight, because I might not be home today. :D

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
To Thuy:

Sorry, I am going to dissapoint you, I am also a girl. B)

Have you recieved my e-mail that I asked you to forward it to Maya? Maya sends me a message and says that Ep. 8.8 should be given to you. In this case, you do not need to send it to Maya.
Reachy, you're a girl. :spin: All hopes die. :lol: Just kidding. Girls rock! :D

Yup, I did forward to her. Yeah, all grammar checking should send to me because I do the final checking to make sure the correction does not change the meaning of the sentence. ^_^

Sorry, guys. I just got home to work. I'm so tired. :lol:

Look, we have a great supporter who helped argued against Kalia (the ex-grammar checker).

smoua90: it's bugging me..can u stop...u could just post it up like once...and not only that..not all ppl have perfect grammar so they might have just tinker ur work.
-----------------------
Also instead of waiting to do SBS, why don't you just go ahead and start to translate episode 1 and so on if you have time, so when we get to that project it can move faster.
Don't translate Episode 1 of SBS. It's 90% finished already. 90% of it is already been time and encode. So Stardust, you can work on the whole Episode 14. No one has do that yet. Poor, Stardust. Everyone took your wanted assignments. Or if you want, you can work on Episode 2 of SBS. I'm waiting for one of the member of TheSisFanSub team to transfer me the subbed videos and notify me of the part which they left off.

Maya, you can send me the 8.1 to 8.4 for final grammar checking (NVM, you did send it to me already). I'll check the 8.7 & 8.8 as well. You will do 8.7 & 8.8, right? I won't have the time to do 8.7 & 8.8 because I have Economic HW that is due tomorrow, but I'll send you 8.6 timing by tomorrow. I'll definitely finished everything you needed by tomorrow. In addition, you can upload and send the timers Episode 9 so they can do it ahead while they have the free time in the weekend. If you need help with the timing check, you can send me the video along with the .ssa files. If not, it'll be great also. I have tons of projects to catch up. How is it with the programs? Did you finally get the hand of them?

nina07

sarNie Adult
Grammar check 8.7 :D

Maid: Hey! Uhh! Same people, back stabbing each other.

TF: Aunt, what are you saying?

Maid: Uhh, is…

TF: Uhh this means, Lookchin drank his milk before he went to sleep last night?

Maid: Yes! Last night, I saw Woonsen put something in the milk and stirred it like this, and the glass of milk looks exactly like this in the map room.

TF: Uhh, aunt can you get a cool towel and wipe Lookchin for me please, in case he wakes up faster.

Maid; Yes.

TF: Thank you. Aunt, if you wipe him and he still isn't awake, can you please tell me right away.

Maid: Yes.

TF: Thank you. Woonsen, you over did it for sure.

TC: Aunt Goey.

Maid: Yes?

TC: What are you doing?

Maid: I was going to bring a cool towel to wipe Lookchin’s body. You see, he was asleep since yesterday night. Until tonight, isn't awake yet.

TC: What? His sister doesn’t know?

Maid: Knew already.

TC: Then how come she can't take care of her brother?

Maid: She did already, but right now, she rushed out to check on something, I don’t know what at the map room.

TC: OK then Aunt Goey go check on Lookchin, and if he is not awake after you wiped his body, hurry and come and tell me.

Maid; Yes.

TF: Sleeping medicine for real.

TC: Why did you give the dog sleeping medicine Torfun?

TF: Hey, give it back.

TC: You're afraid I will have proof to tie you about last night? You want a guy to go in your roomm that you have to put your brother to sleep so he wouldn’t sleep with you and become nuisance?

TF: I don’t want to be rough. Bad mouth, evil heart.

TC: *he said something here, they bleep out* Hide behind being a lady, pretend to be nice, love mom, but actually can’t be distracted. (something about if someone is distracted, she will go do something behind everyone’s back… don’t know how to put that into a sentence lol)

TF: You think you’re high above the sky through clouds? Hi-so these days, they have to be high in both minds and heart, but you lack both that is unfixable.

TC: My heart is evil, my mouth is bad ever since you people brought this virus and spreaded through out the house. I caught evil unbalanced heart virus from you, people.

TF: Those that caught evil and unbalanced heart but won’t go see a psychiatric, but has vaccine for a rabies dog shot instead. That is why the result is like this. Thought of biting someone, but don’t think carefully first.

TC: Torfun, that is more than enough! I’M YOUR BOTHER! APOLOGIZE TO ME NOW!

TF: When did you thought of me as your little sister? I will not apologize.

TC: I TOLD YOU TO APOLOGIZE!

TF: I WON’T APOLOGIZE!

TC: YOU HAVE TO APOLOGIZE!

Maid: K’Lookchin, K’Lookchin wake up, wake up ok, wake up please. Wake up K’Lookchin. Wake up, wake up please, wake up. K’Lookchin. Don’t let anything happen, don’t. Wake up. Oohh, Ohh K’Woonsen so evil. How can you do this to your little brother. Look at this, giving sleeping medicine to your little brother. What if he slept and won’t be awake, what am I going to do? Don’t die, don’t die ok K’Lookchin. K’Lookchin don’t die ok. K’Woonsen, K’Woonsen, K’Woonsen killed her little brother for sure, oh my gosh, oh my gosh. K’Lookchin is dead, helpppp, HELP!!! K’Lookchin is dead, K’Lookchin is dead, K’Lookchin is dead. Help, help K’Lookchin is dead.

WS: Here Lookchin, drink and go sleep with your P’Fun.

LC: P’Woonsen and mom give me sleeping medicine, afraid I will go protect P’Fun, has evil plans for real.
Oh no this is bad, P’Fun is in trouble.

TC: Apologize now!

TF: I won’t apologize, I do everything just for my mom only but with other people, if I’m not wrong I’ll fight till death.

TC: The truth is what you did is not wrong, because we know what your relationships is with Eak, but what are you going to do with regarding to Naetae?

TF: That is right, what am I going to do regarding K’Naetae. P’Eak is like so urban and country, but so heartwarming. With K’Naetae he is hi-so and has class, but lacks excitement, so I have a problem, can’t make up my mind.

TC: Feisty! What got into you to be so greedy regarding this? Greedy about that 500 million, I gave you because you’re my little sister, but greedy about men. I am disgusted.

TF: That is right, I’m greedy when it comes to men. Man after man I want to swipe them all into my harm. But too bad that we are cousins, if not I will swipe P’Tawanchai into my harm for sure.

TC: Hey, are you crazy Torfun? Tell me what you think and what you said is not true? You’re not bad like you say. You’re joking and you’re playing right Torfun?

TF: Let go. I speak the truth, last night didn’t you see P’Ek come out from my bedroom? You never know, tonight might be K’Naetae.

TC: Torfun! GOSH! (here he said “tol-err� doesn’t really mean much, just like a slang, you can use YOU, or GOSH for when he push her down)

TF: Ouch.

TC: Torfun, I’m sorry, are you hurt anywhere? Torfun.

TF: Ooh.

TC: I’m sorry.

TF: Get out.

NY: Tawanchai come here.
Torfun you’re such a thief, likes to steal someone else's stuff all the time.

WS: P’Eak called looking for you everywhere, ain’t you suppose to meet up with him at the hotel, why let him wait why not hurry and go meet him?

NY: Tawanchai you’re coming with me right now. We have to talk.

WS: You can’t, I have something to talk to P’Tawanchai too.

WN: N’Fun you causing trouble again?

Maid: Oh help, help K’Lookchin won’t wake up, couldn’t wake up. I believe he’s death for sure.

TF; Lookchin.

TC: Where is Lookchin, aunt Goey.

Maid: In the bedroom.

TF: Lookchin, LOOKCHIN. LOOKCHIN.

WS: Mom, Woonsen.

WN: You killed your little brother? You killed your little brother?

LC: P’Fun. P’Fun. Where did P’Fun go?

TF/TC: Lookchin.

Maid: Oh, where has he gone to?

TF: Mom I knew what happen to my little brother. I gave in to you on everything, but with Lookchin I will fight till death with you. How can you do that to my little brother?

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Oh, I send it to her already... she's the boss still and looking over it before I finalized it LOL.

HAHAHAHA Thuy looking for a guy volunteer... anyone interest please applying within hahahahaha lol just kidding.
No, I'm not the boss. Hehhe, I'm just helping you organize a little bit here and there so you won't feel so stress. You have to learn those programs so I didn't want you to go nuts.

lol. Yeah, I'm looking here and there for male volunteer. Must be 18, young, handsome . . . and rich. :lol: Maybe a future husband? :loool:

Linda, please send me a message of how things going. You are assigned to do those parts in Episode 9. Please check the second post in page 1 if you're confused of what you needed to do. Thanks, Linda. :kiss:

Stardust, Linda is doing the whole episode 16. It's been a while since I haven't talk to her. She's really fast. I think she might even finished the whole Episode 16 already. :lol:

Nina, thanks for the grammar checked of 8.7. You're fast.

Maya, you can go ahead and time it and then I'll check it later. It'll be better since I can watch the video and understand if what they're saying make sense or not. Moreover, I can correct the the sentence if the grammar checker accidentally change the meaning because the translation was confusing.

Great job, everyone!!! :lol: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: