<span style="color:red"><b> Duay Raeng Heng Ruk(ด้วยแรงแห่งรัก)</b></span>

calla

sarNie Adult
amy is cute.......wonder why she 's not n'ek anymore ?
can't wait to watch this lakorn. :D

L

lalalek

Bee looks old now......lol.....not too big of a fan of Bee's!!!! I love Noon, she is always pretty and that Aimee girl is alright.......That one new girl with Bee is a cutie!!!! :D

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww noon and mos look kute togehter..so does Bee and that gurl with him shes pretty adorable...not a big fan of aimee but shes pretty lol..

fan

sarNie Juvenile
can someone tell me where exactly to find the pictures? i went to ch7 site but couldnt find the page.... i was wondering no pics of Ice?

thanks for the other pics.... not a fan of Mos's hair at the moment it makes him look old, but then again it still doesnt make him look his age either :lmao:

fan

sarNie Juvenile
Mos is famous and gets into an accident and goes into a coma and the only person that can have contact with him is Noon, she can see his spirt

Mos and Amy are a couple prior to the accident, Ice plays Mos's younger jealous brother and will take advantage of Mos being sick to try and steal the spotlight because he dreams of being a singer too and Amy as well (i dont think Mos and Amy are the happiest of happy couples) I think Ice is torn between loving his brother and being jealous because in an interview Ice mentions that sometimes hes really happy and other times hes pissed off and it goes back and forth like a crazy person. and then some how Mos and Noon will end up together

its starting today in thailand!!!!!!

una

sarNie Egg
i hope u guys will summaries each episode of this lakorn.......

fan

sarNie Juvenile
just saw the first episode!!!!

if you read my post at memory or interlove then its the same one...

to destress myself... i watched the 1st episode!!!

so far its going good.... im not a fan of noon tho and i dont think i will be after this lakorn either but its ok

so heres what happen so far... Mos and Aimee have been together for 7 yrs and he proposed to her on stage at a concert and they seemed happy together, but i think Aimee's Mom wants Aimee to be with Mos just so that they can get Mos to do some kind of promotion work for their company (i kinda skipped over this part) but it seems that Aimee doesnt really want to use Mos because she does like him but i dont think shes totally in love with him.

Mos and Ice are half brothers, related by dad... they have no beef with each other but the dad hates Ice and gets mad at him for taking Mos's car out even though Mos let him.... this was a really great scene for Ice im so proud of him so everybody is ok with Ice except the dad... and the little brother only likes Mos i think. Ice's mom is already dead... and there is an aunt who loves Ice and hates that hes being mistreated

Mos is coming back from a function and theres someone tailing him and shining high beams into his car (a pretty damn nice one too mercedes slk 3 series) and he eventually crashes... Noon ends up at the hospital because her newsreporter friend had jus picked her up from the airport... she tries to calm the fans but Aimee and her end up clashing with one another... Aimee and Ice had a weird moment look kinda thing which makes me think theres already something going on with them.

Noon has dreams about meeting Mos and eventually drags her newsreporter friend (the one that goes with Bee) to the beach house and thats where she meets Mos's spirit for the first time, she actually went there looking for it. (i kinda skipped over her parts... jus saw lil bits and pieces to see whats up)

Mos's record company brings up the fact that theres a sold out concert lined up and this is where the aunt that loves Ice says that theres no need to back out of the concert because Ice can sing and take his place.... Ice doesnt want to do it because he says that he wants to be a singer in his own right but the aunt forces him and says that hes gunna be better and basically rubs it Ice's face that everyone loves Mos and not him... I feel so bad for Ice.... so he signs on and the press people rub in the fact that Ice and Mos are only stepbros which upsets Ice

Noon ends up getting a job for some wacked out designer and this is where the episode ends

Ice did a great job in my opinion :lol: :lol: :lol:

anyone who thought the rape scene between Aimee and Ice will be cold... in the title theres a clip of is and its gunna happen in the same bed that Mos is laying in his coma (while hes laying there!!!) and they show Mos has a tear

Mos sings the title song and Ice sings the end credits (love Ice's song)

i think thats pretty much everything for the first ep

ok gotta go back to writing papers and studying now :wavecry: :wavecry:

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
thanks for the summary fan. just done with epi 1. i'm not a fan of mos, i watch it because of noon. but the first epi was good. it's weird about the raping scene you mention between Aimee and Ice, why would they do it rite beside Mos? shouldn't they go to somewhere else? :huh: anyways, i think i'll continue and see what happen next.

Mint27

lolz...yeah in the preview...Ice totally raped Aimee in front of Mos while he was in a coma. Kind of weird and funny

anyways..the preview is awesome. can't wait to finish ep.1 :D

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Just saw part 1 and looks pretty good. Feel sad that Mos is in a coma but then he can find out what is going on around him. Who is good and who is against him. Can't wait to see what happen next :loool: