<span style="color:red"><b> Duay Raeng Heng Ruk(ด้วยแรงแห่งรัก)</b></span>

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
dis lakorn is pretty good!! but i'm sorda confused!! so is mos a ghost?? is he gonna come back to normal??

cecilia

Staff member
question..
mos brother is that grammay singer right?..

i like the ending song that he sung..it's good..

fan

sarNie Juvenile
Yup... its Ice Sarunyu or Ice First Stage

i love the end song... is so beautiful

Mos is in a coma and his spirit separated from his body.... most likely he will go back to normal at the end

i think the rape scene is because something is going to piss off Ice... probably the fact that everyone still over looks him and Aimee is probably gunna set him off.... i saw in a news clip and before it happens Ice is yelling and screaming at Mos and shaking him

mychen

sarNie Egg
All of the songs in this lakorn so far (3) are really good. Hopefully, Mos releases a new album with the OSTs for this lakorn.

This lakorn is sooo good.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
Aimee is Piya... Mos's fiancee

Mychen... if one of the 3 songs your talking about is the song Mos sings for the concerts then that song is already on the album he just released called Patiparn :) that song was orginally in HuaJaiChocolate and its called Roo Laew Tong Kord Krai (track 4) ... its my favorite song off of that album

Mos's other song and Ice's song will probably be released on an OST album

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) Aimee is the girl who play as Mos's girlfriend at the beginnig of ep1!!
Man is lakorn kinda remind me Big's accident singer from R.S.
I mean the accident scene and the hospital scene with the fans crying folding paper cranes, posters, flowers, etc... just remind of Big while he's still in the hospital!!!

mychen

sarNie Egg
fan said:
Aimee is Piya... Mos's fiancee

Mychen... if one of the 3 songs your talking about is the song Mos sings for the concerts then that song is already on the album he just released called Patiparn :) that song was orginally in HuaJaiChocolate and its called Roo Laew Tong Kord Krai (track 4) ... its my favorite song off of that album

Mos's other song and Ice's song will probably be released on an OST album
[post="88982"][/post]​
Really? Wow, I missed out. Hm, I should go search for that song now. Thanks.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Bee said:
:) Aimee is the girl who play as Mos's girlfriend at the beginnig of ep1!!
Man is lakorn kinda remind me Big's accident singer from R.S.
I mean the accident scene and the hospital scene with the fans crying  folding paper cranes, posters, flowers, etc... just remind of Big while he's still in the hospital!!!
[post="88983"][/post]​
Thanks fan and bee for pointing out who Aimee is.

I was just thinking that. It's so sad. It's so cute though how the fans can care so much.

una

sarNie Egg
i really love this lakorn....noon really cute with her friends....mos also cute!!!!!!!hate piya and ice.....
cant wait to next episode!!!!!!

una

sarNie Egg
just want to ask u guys....why at the hospital noon calm down the sirapat fans?????
sorry coz i cant understand thai......just watch it...

tang071

sarNie Elites
i think noon calms the kids down because they were being loud and disrupting the hospital. also, noon mentioned that they were young and should go home because they're still students and their parents would worry. so she had them do use their time with purpose by meditating.

these hospital scenes reminded me of when big d2b was hospitalized. there were so many kids praying and folding cranes. omg it was crazy, they crowded the hospital so the hospital arranged an area just for them. i remember cuz my grandmother had to go to vichaiyult.

una

sarNie Egg
ooh thanks..........tang...is it parani did not know sirapat?????
tang can u summarize the conversation between noon and mos...please ja......

gloria83

sarNie Adult
sounds good....can't wait to see eps 1......i love mos but not really a noon fan..but maybe i will be after this...

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
wow this lakorn really reminds me of the big d2b accident. I feel bad for him now because like he's always disturbed by the fans surroundig their and crying but then it's really great for them to do that. At first, I thought aimee is going to be like hella bad but then I have a feeling she's going to be "evil but with a class". hahaahah.