<span style="color:blue"><b>Pleowfai Nai Fun(Daravdo)</b></span>

tha

sarNie Egg
I'm Loving this lakorn Right Now!!!..=]....Araya is doing a good job and Oh's Acting is Really good!!!

tang071

sarNie Elites
this lakorn is getting good. i heard it was supposed to be a prime lakorn but it got changed to compete with ch.3's kuey yai sapai lek. araya's character is kinda annoying esp when she screams or is whiny like in her other lakorns. i agree oh is doing a great job and i love his song. mo is cuter lol and oh know's that she is a girl. now the 4 all know each other and are about to find the evidence. kade and oh are having tension bc they are falling for the same girl. i'll hate it if all of a sudden kade starts to like mo just bc he finds out she is a girl and bc he gives araya up for oh.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
The action started picking up again in episode 11. Araya's dad was shot and then Kade had to get Araya out of the park. They didn't know where to take her or who to trust so Kade asked Oh to take her to an island. Araya didn't want to go. When they got to the dock, they called Kade and Kade told Oh that Araya's dad was in coma. Oh lied to Araya that her dad was ok so she'd go to the island. Oh and Araya didn't get along while on the island but Oh has to take care of her by finding her food and made her bed for her. He already likes her but the more time he spends with her, he's falling in love with her. Yet he has to keep pulling away from her cause he knows that Kade likes her. They have to stay on the island for 3 days so in episode 12, they're still on the island.

I don't think Kade's going to fall for Mo right when he finds out that she's a girl but he'll probably have feelings for her when he knows that she's the little girl he saved when they were little. I think Kade's going to have to step aside cause Araya will eventually fall for Oh. She already was starting to like him so Oh had to be mean to her and make her hate him by attempting to "r" her.

It's getting really good as Mo, Kade, Oh, and Araya have now all met and will try to find the evidence. At the end of 16, they planned to go to the place where Araya thinks her dad hid the evidence but they haven't left the hotel yet. The bad guys found out which hotel they were at so they're on their way there. Oh went home to see his mom so he's not at the hotel. Wonder if he's going to go back, otherwise, who will help Araya. I think Oh and Araya are going to end up going to the house together to find the evidence. Can't wait for the next episode!

tang071

sarNie Elites
getting so good. in eps. 7, everyone suspects that mo is a girl but kade still doesnt know. the bad guys take araya and kade must choose to save, araya or mo. he choose kade and the bad guy tries to rape mo but frees herself, injuring her leg. she is about to jump off the road before she decides to join the bad guy's gang. kade looks for mo but he has like a heart attack. the lil kids bring mo to visit kade in the next eps.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
The action in eps. 17 was awesome! Oh returns to the hotel and was like superman, saving both Araya & Kade. He's so awesome--tough and sweet! He left Araya with Kade cause he wanted Araya to think that Kade saved her. But then Kade went looking for Mo cause he was worried and felt bad about not saving her. Kade went home and asked Oh if he's seen Mo. Oh was shocked that he left Araya by herself. Kade told him to go take care of Araya cause he has to go look for Mo. Oh doesn't want to see Araya again but of course he'll go back. Yea, more cute scenes of Oh & Araya upcoming! Can't wait!!

I think Kade will finally find out that Mo's a girl. It's funny how he's suspected it for a long time but believes Mo when she denies it but Oh & Araya can tell right away and won't believe Mo's lies.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I love all the behind the scene clips. Thanks for the uploads! Please keep uploading new ones! Thanks so much!!

tang071

sarNie Elites
lol kade still doesnt know that mo is a girl. or maybe he does but wont reveal it. lol it'll be so awkward but he treats mo as a lil brother though. oh is such a sweetie, taking care of araya behind the scenes like that. kinda stalkerish and araya is so omg she doesnt even notice that someone is in the house. i bet the evidence is behind a painting. lol so cool i thought that mo was really going to blow up the bad guys. it seems like it'll end soon.

tang071

sarNie Elites
eps.20 was good. omg the father is such a jerk. so mean to mo i was so frustrated and then he even threatens oh. lol so funny how araya was like mo can sleep with me and kade was like umm.... haha and when he visited mo and she came out of the shower so funny. i really cant stand the father i hope he dies in the end, like a very painful death bc he deserves it.

tang071

sarNie Elites
eps.21 was by far the best ever. kade finally knows that mo is a girl!!! he buys her tanks for her to wear bc he always sees her wearing the same clothes. she doesnt want to bc she cant and he becomes upset. mo finally gives in and agrees to wear the tanks, but when she comes out....she's wearing girl clothes with her hair down. kade thinks mo has had plastic surgery haha. the two kid each other and are about to kiss when the father comes in. he's such a big meanie, he poured hot water over mo's hand and had oh lie to araya about who was helping her. hopefully kade will find out that mo is the girl he saved when he was little. the father just needs to go. the eps ended at a good part.

slee00

sarNie Adult
I like aon's attitude in here... no matter how hard life is for him,,,the more life challenge him, the more determine he is to overcome any hardship that he is facing. Example: the time those bad guys told him that he would never be anything except trash because he was thrown away as a baby....this made him want to do better than anything else...

many times people with this kind of tragic history would fell into a dead trauma that never recover...and would do many bad things throughout their lives....but he wants to do good things. This only happen to some people.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I didn't get to watch it yet. Only the beginning part where lolz kade slap araya butt cuz he thought she was one of the orphans. kekeke... need to watch more. Sound interesting.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
epoisde 21 p-kade and p-chompoo scene was cute he was making her feel better since p-oh acting all tough not to love her but inside he does ;) this a sad drama since mo likes p-kade omg that freaken old dude so mean push mo's head and tell her not to mess with bua again (p-kade) jurk glad mo dressing like a girl now

tang071

sarNie Elites
araya's stupid still doesnt know that oh has been helping her all this time. it seems like kade is naiive or ignorant bc he cant tell how everyone around him feels. does he still even like araya in that way?? did he feel anything when the father lied saying that mo and oh are dating?? the father omg, he thinks he's making matters worse but before you know it, it'll make the 4 of them understand each other more. haha i was right, that the evidence would be behind a painting but in this case a picture of a leelawadee picture. too bad that araya and oh couldnt get to the safe but ended up at a drive-in motel haha.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
OMG! Kade & Mo almost kissed but the dad interrupted. It was funny how Kade was surprised that Mo's a girl but everyone else already knew and he asked them why they weren't surprised. It was funny when Kade was hitting himself bc he was stupid for not realizing that Mo's a girl and hurt her feelings by saying that she had a transformation.

I think Kade still loves Araya and likes Mo more as a sister. Yea, Kade is too naive. Everyone except him knows that Araya & Oh has feelings for each other and that his dad's a meanie but Kade can't see any of that. I really like Oh's character, how he's willing to scrafice his love for Araya so his brother can be happy and how he protected Mo from the evil dad. That was so sweet!

The action's picked up again as Oh & Araya are on the run again. Yea, they ended up having to hide out in a hotel. Wonder what's going to happen while they're there. Will they make up and declare their love for each other or will they continue to fight? I say they continue to fight until Araya rejects Kade. Then Mo will mend Kade's heart and Araya & Oh can be together unless Oh gets mad at Araya for hurting his brother. Hmmm...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i dont think araya really feels anything towards kade but more of a big brother that always protected her and was always there for her.

with kade's personality he's nice and always helping peeps.

tang071

sarNie Elites
kade still rejects mo. so mad at him and gave the flowers to araya and not mo. mo did everything for the father and got hurt. i liked how oh comforted and hugged mo. i would hate it if kade turns to mo bc araya rejects him.

Mann

this lakorn is really fun! i really like it.....but sometimes it pisses me off!!! lol.... :p i can;t wait to see teh next parts... ^_^

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeah..first i thought that he's gonna buy the roses for MO..but then he gave it to Araya..so stupid man..but Oh..acting is so super here...he's definitely the spotlight of the lakorn..Kade acting is ok..tho..but so far the lakorn is getting good..