<span style="color:blue"><b>Pleowfai Nai Fun(Daravdo)</b></span>

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I think Araya pair up with Oh...Kade pair up with Mo. If I'm not wrong lol...

I think Araya is the nang aek.

Nena

sarNie Elites
i can wait to see the lakorn she my fav...i love her hair

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Lildreamer said:
what does pleowfai nai fun mean??

and that water scene looks sweet :wub:
[post="142417"][/post]​
PleowFai is mean flame, fire, blaze, conflagration, and firestorm
Nai Fun is mean in dream or of dream

Araya says that have a lot of love scene in this lakorn.

YoUa said:
PleowFai is mean flame, fire, blaze, conflagration, and firestorm
Nai Fun is mean in dream or of dream

Araya says that have a lot of love scene in this lakorn.
[post="142753"][/post]​
Thanks Youa!

i like Araya but none of her lakorns has stand out to me..hopefully this one will :D

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait to watch this lakorn.. I miss seeing Arya in a drama lakorn..I didn't watch her last one because it was not that good... So I'm hoping this one will make up for it...and yeah Mo is in here too that's a plus!!!

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
i can't wait to watch this lakorn when it comes to my thai store.. araya is so pretty... and oh is so0o cute.. perfect match i can't wait :D

Mann

shubby said:
hey mann, you know who pair up with who?? thank you!
[post="141871"][/post]​
heheh ARAYA WITH OH

MO WITH KADE

umm from what i heard oh and araya are the main...

tang071

sarNie Elites
it's pretty good so far even though the characters are still little.
basically eps.1 starts off with the mother finding an infant in the garbage. she takes the child in as her own and names it kularb. however, she has one of her own, named bua. her husband disagrees with his wife's decesion and treats kularb poorly. bua is smart and patient but kularb and hot-tempered and not as smart. bua has a heart condition and needs surjury but they are very poor. they promise to not open the can of money bc it is for bua. they leave their abusive father. the father predicts that kularb will become jealous of bua and try to steal everything from bua. the three take a train to bangkok and the boys eat food that ppl have left over.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
soccerchik said:
so who is bua and who is kularb?
[post="143895"][/post]​

Bua is p-kade and kularb is p-O :D i like this lakorn already tahts good to see p-chompoo with alot of love scenes with p-o and hopefully it looks real in the opening theme looks alright good acting :)

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
I have to say this lakorn is pretty good so far even though it has only been the first ep. and they haven't even grown up yet!!! I never thought Araya and Oh would work out but from the credit they look pretty good together in their lil love scenes and stuff...and Mo look so cute with her tomboyish look!! I can't wait to see when they grow up..which is probably soon!!!

tang071

sarNie Elites
yay they finally grow up in eps.2!! a monk helps the family find a job and a place to live. the mother washes dishes for a living but later recieves the opportunity to i think own a small restaurant of her own. they live in a community slum with many gangsters and prostitutes. kade and oh grow up to think that they dont need girls. araya (laila or leelawadee) is an artist and is about to be abducted by her father's men. she hops onto oh's motorcycle and they later hide in a cabinet haha so funny cuz oh started to sweat bc he hasnt been around girls much. oh is about to leave araya and he gives the money back to araya but she wants to pay him for helping her. she gives him a flower that she kissed as a souvenir instead.

this lakorn kinda reminds me of that one with num and joy r. where the n'ek's father is thee mafia and the p'ek is a bad boy.....from the previews it seems that oh is going to get into a lot of trouble in order to get money for kade's surjury. while oh is struggling kade will graduate and prosper. i wonder if mo is tomoyish or disguises herself...she probablly has this crush on kade when they were little and poor.