<span style="color:blue"><b>Pleowfai Nai Fun(Daravdo)</b></span>

tang071

sarNie Elites
eps.24 was absolutely the best ever. so much drama. the father throws himself down a flight of stairs. bua takes him to the hospital after the father frames oh. kade becomes hot tempered and punches oh. araya and mo defend oh but he doesnt say anything bc he is in total shock that the one person he loves doesnt believe in him. mo leaves kade bc he has changed. kade says that araya loves oh like his father told him and that is why she is defending oh. mo and oh go back to bangkok. the bad guys takes oh when he is intoxicated. mo takes the mother to the house. the mother begs the father to leave her sons alone in return for her being his slave. araya goes to find oh from the same bad guys who are trying to kill her. kade pisses me off so much in this eps.

Mann

yep he is an ass why did bua help him in
the first place well i kow cause bua likes
helping people but i hate this man! first hit
his wife....then steel all of bua's heart money
thing..made kularb go to jail..why won't
they make him suffer.....the first time my sis
beleived that he turned good but
i din;t i knew he was still
evil....OMG i hate kade on number
24 he's know kularb longer than his
jackass dad and he beleives his dumbass
dad over his brother [not real]....
gosh this pisses me off...heheh at least mo is a
girl now..she is very pretty...araya pissed me off
when she keeps saying
kade always do the stuff for her....oh is a very
good actor..this lakorn is sooo good...i really really love it!
it's really funny sometimes and it has action
and drama...i also love the songs...oh sings it right..
he has a good voice.. :D

tang071

sarNie Elites
haha kade got spanked like a kid by his mother. the father still seems evil, i dont trust him. i want him to block a bullet or something and die. yay finally oh and araya are on good terms. she helped oh out by pretending to be an old lady. she gets shot!! but theres no blood or exit wound. the bullet hit the locket her father gave her. amazing!! but this has happened in other lakorns before though. oh yeah, mo calls jumpa mom.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I kinda like the not so goodie Kade. He's finally shown some emotions. Too bad it was to hurt his brother though and Oh took it so hard. I'm glad Oh & Araya finally understood each other. They're so cute together! It was so sweet when Oh kissed her on the check and put his arms around her. The cute scenes are too brief! It needs to linger a bit but I understand that it has to be brief cause there's so much going on in the movie.

Mann

tang071 said:
haha kade got spanked like a kid by his mother. the father still seems evil, i dont trust him. i want him to block a bullet or something and die. yay finally oh and araya are on good terms. she helped oh out by pretending to be an old lady. she gets shot!! but theres no blood or exit wound. the bullet hit the locket her father gave her. amazing!! but this has happened in other lakorns before though. oh yeah, mo calls jumpa mom.
[post="154148"][/post]​
thanks tang you always keeping us updared on what things are happening...! lol i haven;t got a chance to download yet but i;ve seen araya as an old lady she looks funny lol....heheh aww how cute mo calls kade and oh's mom, mom now! :w000t: and i don;t trust the dad either <_< ...

shubby

sarNie Adult
hey, i like the part where Oh and Araya at the beach..they seem to like each other now..and Oh..kiss her plus he try to hug her too..so cute..not that they understand each other..but it end rite there...i hope to continue again tonight...

Mann

oh great now oh and araya hate eachother agai n at the beach it was soo romantic but now he's trying to say he loves malee...but he's trying to make laochavadee jealous i guess...lol...soo funny when kade got spanked by his momma....thats what he gets.. :loool:

this lakorn is awesome! love it..... ^_^

tang071

sarNie Elites
omg i so flipping hate kade right now. how dare he lie to araya and not think of anyone else but himseld like that. so selfish. honestly, araya doesnt even like kade like that and you can obviously tell she has feelings for oh. and without right now, she's upset and sad. doesnt kade even think twice that mo is a girl and is now supposedly dating oh. um, why did he even almost kiss her last time too. kade is so pathetic. he should drop dead and die.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Gosh, I thought Oh & Araya already understood each other cause Oh knows Araya loves him and he promised to be nice to her. Downloading 26...wonder what happens to make them misunderstand each other again. Yea, Kade even knows that Araya loves Oh cause she risked her life to go look for him. Can't believe Kade's becoming so bad! Is he going to die when Araya rejects him, since he has a heart problem. I hope Oh & Araya make-up soon! They're so cute together!!

Mann

i hope he dies...but i would feel sorry for mo...lol i hate kade what a faget!.....i totally hate kade right now in this lakorn..gosh he makes me pissed off...why won;t oh beat him up??!! lol oh should,,,, :lol:

tang071

sarNie Elites
i agree with Mann, oh should beat kade up but he's in jail now. pisses me off how kade is blaming everything on oh. like every sacrifice or nice thing he did for his adopted brother, he resents it now. i wanted mo stop kade and bitch slap him before he left the police station though. i dunno why kade is being so selfish and listening to his punk ass dad. basically he's coveting and whaa who made him in charge in prioritizing araya's life. so what if his status is better but she obviously doesnt love kade. he's just envious. but it would be weird, his transition over to mo. bc obviously he doesnt even care about her not even as a friend. he cared more when she was a boy.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
It's all Mo's fault for telling Oh that Kade was ill and would die and begged him to give Araya back to Kade. Mo knows that Oh & Araya like each other but Mo & Oh are too unselfish and Kade is so selfish. I feel sorry for Araya. The guy she loves is sacrificing her and she doesn't want the guy that loves her. She's going to be hella pissed when she finds out how selfish Kade is being. She's going to have to be stronger--step up to protect/save Oh again and reject Kade even if it kills him. I want Oh & Araya back together. They were so in love and sweet on the beach! I agree with you tang071 and Mann. Let's kill selfish Kade! And his dad too!

Mann

aww eps. 28 sooo sad feel sorry for bua and kularbs mom...oh is now out of jail...hahaahh bua went all crazy in front of araya...i hope he go's crazy til he dies...make his heart problem go on and on til he dies muahahahha lol j/k... :p Araya almost got caught...but lucky mo was there to save her.....can't wait for next eps... :D does anyone know whe n it's gonna end?

crazybone

sarNie Egg
Mann said:
aww eps. 28 sooo sad feel sorry for bua and kularbs mom...oh is now out of jail...hahaahh bua went all crazy in front of araya...i hope he go's crazy til he dies...make his heart problem go on and on til he dies muahahahha lol j/k... :p Araya almost got caught...but lucky mo was there to save her.....can't wait for next eps... :D does anyone know whe n it's gonna end?
[post="155759"][/post]​
i agree man!!

crazybone

sarNie Egg
Mann said:
[post="155759"][/post]​
i agree mann!!

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
Mann said:
thanks tang you always keeping us updared on what things are happening...! lol i haven;t got a chance to download yet but i;ve seen araya as an old lady she looks funny lol....heheh aww how cute mo calls kade and oh's mom, mom now! :w000t: and i don;t trust the dad either <_< ...
[post="154588"][/post]​
i agree too!! bua is soo annoying in this lakorn. He's too weak! and a jealous freak. he's going crazy because of one girl. Even after araya told him dat she loves kularb and not him, he still tried to believe that she loves him!LOL.. how lame.. dis dude is soo in denial!LOL :lmao:

shubby

sarNie Adult
i dont' know but don't like Kade character in this lakorn..Oh..is the reason why i watch this lakorn...cus he so cute and dang..this guy can really act..hehehe..Araya and Mo they're so pretty and sexy..but i wish that Mo will tell Kade that she love him..hehehe...LOLZ

ChenrukNote

Goddess
omg! i am w/all of u guys. kade is such a stupid selfish son of a b**** in this lakorn. damnit he needs to get the point that araya doesn't like weaklings. seriously he and his damn father should just die!!! Mo is so much better off alone than w/ a stupid guy. I feel so sorry for Oh. I can't believe kade trusts his father over oh even though he has lived w/oh all his life and he barely lives w/his father. the father too is such an idiot. I would love it sooooo much if Oh just kills him! going to jail for killing someone like kade's dad is worth it!!!! j/k. that is tooo harsh!!!!