<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

sarN

sarNie Granny
Phew said:
Hehe and he takes her to the hospital and find out she's pregnant, that would be something, great catch! :lol:
Another hospital and not where Pim works or else he'll never know :mellow:
[post="95352"][/post]​

:lmao: :lmao: but there only one Hospital in the lakorn :p

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
sarN said:
:lmao: :lmao: but there only one Hospital in the lakorn :p
[post="95356"][/post]​
Thats why he'll never know :lmao: because I'm sure her friends wouldn't tell, unless its Risa, I think she might just give him hints :p

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
sarN said:
we switch sever dat y the chat rooom wasn't working but i did put the link to the old chat room ? it was in the previous page .. u didn't see it ? ??... u miss us girls in the chat den lol --> even Darvil was there so everyoine was kind quiet .. :shock:
[post="95347"][/post]​

ohhh which page is that?? This forum has too many pages lol

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
iheartchakrit said:
Was that the real reason? I always thought it was b/c she was bored of him..lol

what happened to the chatroom?? I tried logging in since yesterday but it didn't work for me. Soo happy Prim is pregnant! I found it funny how Ae was telling his friend I want Prim to be pregnant and then they suddenly cut to Prim throwing up..there's something about Kantana lakorns that always irks me..their storylines are good but for some reason..the lakorn doesn't flow as welll..seems kinda choppy.
[post="95337"][/post]​
This is a dida lakorn. The chopping is kinda quick and confusing at times.

missjoy

sarNie Elites
i agree.. the transition between scenes is not great.

i STILL have a problem with the camera angle. Like when Pim went to Ae's house and he hugged her from behind.. you can't even really tell he was hugging her b/c they only shot their faces.. so it looks like Ae was just standing behind Pim. So we are only left to imagine it in our heads. :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
shubby said:
so Pim's pregnant??? is that true?
[post="95368"][/post]​

yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes !!!!!

Let count how many months is she .. humm it happne in eps 9 ... and now it eps 12 .. she 3 week pregrant :shock:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
hahah. counting down the days she's pregnant. Funny. I hope Khem desnt' try anything stupid to make Pim have a miscarriage (zip mouth) .

mailee

sarNie Egg
sarN said:
yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes !!!!!
Let count how many months is she .. humm it happne in eps 9 ... and now it eps 12 .. she 3 week pregrant :shock:

[post="95370"][/post]​

SARN, iam dying for this lakorn....please post eps12 here like you did for eps11...i can't watch live at work.....please !!!!.. thanks.

sarN

sarNie Granny
did ya notice there lots of those alone scene .. with the song just playing LOL .. it like one of my MV

L

lalalek

sarN said:
i do want PIm to have a baby but in teh coner of my mind i think she shouldnt' lol ... wat will her family think ?? She being pregrant is like a words " LAIR " written all over her face tsk tsk all those time she tell everyone she and Ae have nothing together . O'my ... wonder how teh elder goin react ! Khem prolly go crazy for real !
[post="95304"][/post]​
Yeah, i agree with what you are saying too about If Pim was pregant!!!

Hey Sarn, Did you missed Yesterday Episode and and Watched Today's???? ^_^

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
nancyvang said:
This is a dida lakorn. The chopping is kinda quick and confusing at times.
[post="95362"][/post]​

ohh yea thats right I meant to say Dida...If this was Kantana I probably would have quit watching after the 2nd episode lol

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
missjoy said:
i agree.. the transition between scenes is not great.

i STILL have a problem with the camera angle. Like when Pim went to Ae's house and he hugged her from behind.. you can't even really tell he was hugging her b/c they only shot their faces.. so it looks like Ae was just standing behind Pim. So we are only left to imagine it in our heads. :p
[post="95369"][/post]​
Yes, so true..they have to seriously work on their camera angles..ohh and also their picture quality..i don't know if it's just me but I always feel their lakorns come out very dull looking..like greenish blueish tones..ohh and also their background music..I think they tend to over do it in certain scene's like when the p'ek suddenly shows up..it freaks me out for a sec lol..

hehe..sorry for getting off topic :mellow:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i can't get today eps lolllz my version stink ...it froze and i didn't notice it till like near the end of the eps so .. wait till later today or tomrrow :p

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
did ya notice there lots of those alone scene .. with the song just playing LOL .. it like one of my MV
[post="95390"][/post]​
:lmao: I notice too. Dida likes to do alot of recaping. They even do that to they're lakorn puen ban.

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
i don't think khem is to blame for thip's death but why she got to use pim's name and get everyone to misunderstand her. and then she tried to deny everything like she didn't know him. i wish she would just leave ae alone so he can get with pim. hehe i was kind of satisfied when pim heard ae and khem were hugging the look on her face. you know she was jealous. she should just give to ae, all these problem would be resovled. she loves him too.