<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I agree...maybe they should give her different eye shadow colors...she's wear purple all the time...even with her green outfit!!!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
That would be something if Pim gets pregnant
Thanks Sarn for the 4th MV :wub:
Can't wait to watch it again tonight

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
u_vilaip said:
I just read from Thairath newspaper.

It seems like Pim is going to get pregnant. Just like what you guys were guessing.
[post="95181"][/post]​
So she is going to be pregnant??? :w000t: Imagine that, Stefan Junior?

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
sarahvang when it come to LNJ...oh my god i just the preview for ep13 I think Pim might be pregnant like everyone were hoping for!!!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Yes!! Pim's going to be pregnant :w000t: I'm sure she knows her condtion just when she was throwing up :wub: next week seems tense and ...... alot of misunderstand, or its dragging? :shocked:

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:wub: since there might be Ae junior.. do you guys think that Ae knows that Pim is pregnant? Cuz in the preview she faint and he found her on the ground!

by the way.. I forgot to thanks sarn for the Mv, i love it!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i do want PIm to have a baby but in teh coner of my mind i think she shouldnt' lol ... wat will her family think ?? She being pregrant is like a words " LAIR " written all over her face tsk tsk all those time she tell everyone she and Ae have nothing together . O'my ... wonder how teh elder goin react ! Khem prolly go crazy for real !

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Yea. That's going through my mind too. They asked her if she has a relationship with Ae and she always reply them "no" when really she has something going on.

If she does become pregnant, just take the child and leave. She can raised the child on her own just like her mother.

missjoy

sarNie Elites
if Pim really does become preggo... Ae better step it up and be a man and explain to Pim's family all his wrong doing b/c she is not the one to blame for all the chaos that has happened leading up to Pim being preggo!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
nancyvang said:
Yea. That's going through my mind too. They asked her if she has a relationship with Ae and she always reply them "no" when really she has something going on.

If she does become pregnant, just take the child and leave. She can raised the child on her own just like her mother.
[post="95306"][/post]​

if she goin do dat anyway might as well grab Ae along :loool: she know he love her :rolleyes: and now being pregrant the elder prolly think the wrost so might as well finsh the deed and get with Ae .. tsk tsk .. lakorn make it so hard to get each other :blink:

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) sarn..in a way i kinda agreed with you..it would be a big lie since she doesn't lied..i wonder what her family would think if she really pregnant with Ae junior:wub:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Ae, Pim, and the child can go live on some resort, all three of them, Ae said before that his family is richer than Pim's family. They live together, take Truat with them, and Pim has her baby there and happy ending. right? :lmao:

Which do you think is the bigger problem.

1. Someone who gets pregnant without a father.

2. Somene who cause a person to die.

Sry. I just wanted to balance out the guilt.