<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

jai

sarNie Elites
thanks again sarn. i guess you caught some of the epi huh or did ur sis help record/capture it.

hehe stephan's goin back to stalker mode.. i like how he qoutes "someone tries to take my wife, i'll doin everything i can" that's the spirit keke.. yet at times he so soft to her..too cute.

sarN

sarNie Granny
jai said:
thanks again sarn. i guess you caught some of the epi huh or did ur sis help record/capture it.

hehe stephan's goin back to stalker mode.. i like how he qoutes "someone tries to take my wife, i'll doin everything i can" that's the spirit keke.. yet at times he so soft to her..too cute.
[post="94755"][/post]​

yes she did , i left early to work .. i have to go lolllll been lazy for many week now . Im trying to work on the eps now

jai

sarNie Elites
i didnt know u workin now? how long u've been workin? and wat do u do? i dunno for some reason i thought owned like a lakorn shop. ah i'm so out of it. that's cool we all got some duties/responsibilities aside from this lakorn addiction.

sarN

sarNie Granny
jai said:
i didnt know u workin now? how long u've been workin? and wat do u do? i dunno for some reason i thought owned like a lakorn shop. ah i'm so out of it. that's cool we all got some duties/responsibilities aside from this lakorn addiction.
[post="94768"][/post]​

hhahah if i dont' work how can i pay for dis site ? it expensive . i do have a lakorn shop dont u see ? it at my main site ! it an online rental/sell asian vdo :p --- i acutally have a buisness liscene to have an online store :lmao: i even claim sarnworld.com in my tax return

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
sarN said:
hhahah if i dont' work how can i pay for dis site ? it expensive . i do have a lakorn shop dont u see ? it at my main site ! it an online rental/sell asian vdo :p --- i acutally have a buisness liscene to have an online store :lmao: i even claim sarnworld.com in my tax return
[post="94773"][/post]​
cool

jai

sarNie Elites
Sarn. i knew you claimed all the business expenses and stuff for your taxes so u a businesswoman .. enterpreneur eh. must be hectic too though... lucky you get to do what your passionate about. not many pps have that opportunity i'm quite jealous

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Once again, thanks again for the preview Sarn. Looks like it's going to be quite exciting for tomorrows episode. How long can Pim deny that she is in fact in love with Ae? I love how he was determined to make her miserable at first and now is determined to have her as his wife.

sarN

sarNie Granny
wouldn't it be cool if he blackmail her to like lunch with him ... go on date ... or something esle :p

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
celestialxangel said:
Is it just me or did Stefan get a little trim haircut? Hehe.
[post="94815"][/post]​
Nope, not just you. I think he did, so cute. Thanks sarN for the caps!