<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
nancyvang said:
lol. You guys like harsh and violent pra'ek huh.
[post="92285"][/post]​
come on nancy you gotta agree with me..you just dont have that kinda feeling no more, for some reason he's looks hottter as a bad ass

jeanie

sarNie Adult
You guys were so enthusiastic about the lakorn I decided to check out episode 8 and 9 without seeing the beginning because I really really hate weak n'eks but those 2 episodes weren't bad at all.

Also I was pleasantly surprised by the willing scene. I think it was so much better than if it had been rape. Really touching to see the p'ek cry at the thought of rape while other typical lakorns just kind of shrug it off as normal behavior. Kob and Stefan play off each other really well. But one question, wouldn't he have known that she was a virgin and therefore couldn't possibly be the girl who was the cause of his friend's death since I take it she a rep of being a heartbreaker?

L

lalalek

Well he wasn't too much of a badass for me, he was alright with his acting but then i love kob in this movie, i swear she is getting stronger and stronger everyday....finally she is standing up for her self!!!!! :D

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
YoUa said:
Channel 7 add more episode for this lakorn.....this one gonna be 17 episode ja.
[post="92334"][/post]​
Wow, are you serious Youa?? :w000t: Gosh, I am so excited! But I wonder what else is in store for this lakorn because the truth is out for pra'ek already. What else is there to do? Ah, I don't care! 17 episodes, woo hoo!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
whao for realll ?? 17 LOL .. wat can happen in 17 eps ?? in eps 10 Ae know the truth already and confronted Khme hahhaah ... i guess dat baby theory prolly is goin be true

L

lalalek

sarN said:
whao for realll ?? 17 LOL .. wat can happen in 17 eps ?? in eps 10 Ae know the truth already and confronted Khme hahhaah ... i guess dat baby theory prolly is goin be true
[post="92336"][/post]​
Oh no Sarn, what is this movie comming to? So much surprises and i like alot!!!lol.......that is still crazy that they are still adding in parts......i wonder what is in store for the next parts of this movie.......???? :blink:

missjoy

sarNie Elites
i am trying to download epi 10 right now.. and it's taking forever!!!!! is it b/c everyone is trying to dowload it at the same time???

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I'm not sure for 100%....but P'NuLek(Kob fanclub) said channel 7 will add for more episode and she said about 17 episode lol

khamygrle

sarNie Egg
missjoy said:
i am trying to download epi 10 right now.. and it's taking forever!!!!! is it b/c everyone is trying to dowload it at the same time???
[post="92358"][/post]​

Missjoy, where are you downloading epi 10 from?

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
missjoy said:
[post="92358"][/post]​
Bee and MissJoy, love your avatars!!! It's taking me forever to d/l also, hope everything is okay.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Wow, 17 episodes? wahhh I'm so happy!! But I hope it doesnt drag though just because they added on extras lol
Ummm, 7 more episodes to go ... what else IS in store hehe :lol:

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah, where are you trying to dl epi 10 from?...is it from sweet kob if it is can someone upload in sarnworld so i can dl because i'm a nerbie at sweet kob i can't download over there yet....pleaseseeeeeeeeee...

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
maijune said:
yeah, where are you trying to dl epi 10 from?...is it from sweet kob if it is can someone upload in sarnworld so i can dl because i'm a nerbie at sweet kob i can't download over there yet....pleaseseeeeeeeeee...
[post="92373"][/post]​
Then you have to wait for tomorrow lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah , wait till tomorrow lolllllll the verison i have dis morning is not good and my friend didn't record soo i can't upload like yesterday ...humm let me go see wat piece i can put together lol