<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

jaitee

sarNie Egg
viewing the clips just makes it harder for me to wait and watch.....but big thanks to sarn for uploading episode 9. even though it's low quality, i'll still watch it.

annae

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks you So much Sweetheart Sarn .. i love you so much.. thanks for posting...mUAH..hehe... while watching this ep .. i could not sit still.. they are jsut too cute together.. or shouldi i say stefan.. i was going to wake up early this morning and watch it live..but i was too tired

Babyt

sarNie Elites
OMG it was sooooooo sweet...i love the whole aftermath..walking in the garden..him giving her the flowers and the kiss on the cheek...soooooo sweet!!!!!!!!!!! the attempted rape/willing scene should have been longer minus the whole blackout thingy they did.....

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
Damn, the "r/w" scenes are just too short but very sweet. I love the whole aftermath scenes. Ae is so in love and obsess with Pim. He's so cute.

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
I think the "willing" scene was tastefully done. It was so cute how he wiped her tear and gently put her hand on the side of his cheek. This is going to be a loooong night until tomorrow :wub:

wow..i had to backtrack acouple pages there..but it was all worth it..love the sc's..when i saw some of them this morning..omg..i wanted to leave my kids at school and not teach them anymore (i'm teaching for the rest of the week, by myself)..i was dying the whole day cause i wanted to get on the net so bad....
anyways...the attempted/willing seem so beautiful and sweet..Ae crying with Kob really shows his vulnerability and made it more powerful than if he was to just rape her..and i"m so glad that she didn't cry too...gosh this lakorn is so great..it better win an award or else

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
You guys are crazy and fast...only yesterday when I came in her it was only on page 60...now it's on the 70s...i bet when I come on at midnight it's going to jump to 100... :shocked: but i can totally understand cause i looooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeee this lakorn!!! Now if only Num and Kob's next lakorn can only be this great...then I'm set for the rest of the year!!!!!

vania215

sarNie Egg
thanks sarn.......for uploading...i was dying all wk to see the next epi...now at least i can rest in peace...definitely can't wait for the next epi...
epi 9 was worth waiting for

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
Toon said:
You guys are crazy and fast...only yesterday when I came in her it was only on page 60...now it's on the 70s...i bet when I come on at midnight it's going to jump to 100... :shocked: but i can totally understand cause i looooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeee this lakorn!!! Now if only Num and Kob's next lakorn can only be this great...then I'm set for the rest of the year!!!!!
[post="91643"][/post]​
:) totally agreed with you on that Toon!!!

P.S. Sarn thank you so much for uploading ep9!!! B)

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Ae has made it up to Pim BIG TIME!!! Tomorrow will be an explosive espisode. Let see how many people will be watching it live..
:w000t: :lol: