<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

jai

sarNie Elites
yah they a lil silly and went overboard i hope they call in and apologize or they too stubborn who knows... ah i'm such a giddy kid. cuz they know how they feel about one another but can't admit it yet to eachother. there's still some obstacles.. thank goodness cuz that'll drag it a few epis longer. i dont tend to like it when lakorns drag but i'll forgive them if they do so with this lakonr.. cant wait to see how it all folds.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Getting pist at pimchanok character...lolz you'll know what i mean soon....sigh... laaw lai, rai salae, kit arai mai .... end of that...hahaha dont worry you'll know what i mean soon.

sarN

sarNie Granny
everyone finsh d/l and watch it yet ?? cuz i want to discuss a scene ... i think they done it twice :p

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
lol. I was kinda mad at her when she told the cops on Ae when he wouldn't leave her alone. I know later on it's going to be intense, because they're not able to expose anything.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Preview for epi 10 looks HOT...is it just me or does the kissing scene in the rain look so real...oh and the very last part of the preview, where Ae picks Pim up and held her...then they both started crying...so touching!!! I cried just watching the preview...what would happen to me if I was watching the episode...omg...I need to prepare my box of tissue!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
The last part of the preview...I hope it's not because they found out she got some kinda illness or something...is that why Pim looks so hopeless and Ae looks so sad...

sarN

sarNie Granny
she be ok no doubt about it . he prolly just go vist her and she look so tire so he just hug her :p

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
lalalek said:
You know what? lol..i don't know when she is gunna die but if you watched the recent eppie that premier today.....she just looked so freaken pale and sick, she was holding her stomache like the way her mom was! :( ......i can't wait for the next eppie tommorow, it gives me an excuse to get up early and be intense with everyone especially SARN...lol!!!!! :D
[post="91422"][/post]​
Yea. I was wondering the same thing, she might have the same illness as her mother. Even if they change it to a sad ending, I wouldn't mind.

jai

sarNie Elites
-->Sarn.. the part u debating. was it when he had awaken and looked over to her side of the bed and saw the flowers? did u think they did it "2x" i mean he was clothed.. hmmm odd eh.

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah me too...i wouldn't mind if they change it to a sad ending...i think it would be better like this too...after everything...Ae found out pim is not the person who he think she is and then regret for everything he did in the past to pim...and then found out she is going to die too...it would be so touching...i like to see Ae cry so hard if pim did die at the end...

sarN

sarNie Granny
jai said:
-->Sarn.. the part u debating. was it when he had awaken and looked over to her side of the bed and saw the flowers? did u think they did it "2x" i mean he was clothed.. hmmm odd eh.
[post="91720"][/post]​
lol , yeah dat the scene . Well , he was keeping her on guard the whole time so im thinking when he take a nap she prolly take oen toooo ! Just dat she wake up first and left :lmao:

none3

sarNie Hatchling
thank you everybody for posting this lakorn with comments and especially SARN with screen caps. Just by reading these post I can picture the lakorn. Thans everyone for sharing your thoughts I'll be sad to see this lakorn end so soon because I don't know what else we'll talk about now.

:D