<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
If there is no "R" scene then why did they post up all those screencaps? The ones with him on top holding her down...then with her on top...that clearly looks like a rape scene to me!!!

Somebody please confirm before I go out of my mind!!!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I'm guessing it started with them struggling but after awhile she gave in? I'm wondering because the pictures at thairath shows a different prospective.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
nancyvang said:
I'm guessing it started with them struggling but after awhile she gave in? I'm wondering because the pictures at thairath shows a different prospective.
[post="88648"][/post]​
hehe, so no wonder why Pim was on top now eh? :lmao:
Cute though :wub:

L

lalalek

lol......Channel 7 works for me today!!!! Yipee i can watch today, so excited!!!!!

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhhhh.....im happy that hes getting better i got teary eyes watching this preview.....ahhhhhhh......

jai

sarNie Elites
thanks again sarn for the preview..and thanks kkrystal for the "preview" verbally..can't wait.. ahhh i'll have to wait till teh epi comes out cuz can't watch online. please if youve seen epi.8 share a summary or caps. thanks again gals

missjoy

sarNie Elites
thanks for epi 9 preview sarn!!

it looks like its going to soooo good... they are actually showing other emotionals towards each other, other than hatred.. like LOVE!!!

awe.. they get to slow dance together!!! i hope khem doesn't come in break them apart!

L

lalalek

Oh don't worry, Khem will be back.....she just left him for a while because he was "P-Karn" (Disabled) for that time....but you know her she'll be crawing back and all.... lol.....it is also so funny where during the preview for next part if showed Nang'eak really pissed off and started hitting him, Man you can tell that she is not those super weak nang'eak that is gunna let you push her around.........that is intresting where she can be mean too..... :D :lmao:

This movie is getting so freaken intresting.....ahhh :w000t: can't wait until next week........ :w000t: .....

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the previews Sarn! Goodness I haven't been this addicted to a lakorn since I don't even remember when...hopefully it'll just keep getting better