<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
lol. It's better hitting her buttock then hitting her head. Looks like he didn't have enough energy to throw it upward.

cecilia

Staff member
^i this the same too..
show chilidish act..

it was s cute how he liek try to kick all those other nurse out..
he only want kob..:lol: ..and the part where he drools..:lol: just too funny..

sunisa

thanks a bunch Sarn for the preview. :D can't wait to see the part that Pim taking care of Ae.i'm so loving this lakorn. :wub: :wub:i just saw the preview,he finally know how to smile at Pim. :wub: this lakorn seem to be getting more interesting. :D

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I was hoping they'll quiet Stefan's character when he got paralyzed for it was only for a short second. I'm looking forward to the sweet scenes where Kob takes care of Stefan.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
missjoy said:
i read somewhere that it will end after 13 episodes.. so that means it will end in 3 weeks and one day (that's including this weeks epi).  Fast huh?  the story is moving along pretty fast too.
[post="87775"][/post]​
yeah I think the girls at SKForum said 13 episodes...cuz they saw it at DOVCD but DOVCD always put their lakorns list up to 13 episodes most of them are listed at 13... :D ...that's what most lakorns are up too...but if it extends they add on....and if less they delete the #..so as of now unless there's an article...this lakorn won't end on 13... :)

june said:
the article was misleading saying that the R scene is this thursday...
[post="88494"][/post]​

The article doesn't say 'rape' it just says 'love scene' so yeah maybe they're teasing us...lol

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) hopefully it doesn't end at ep 13!!! Can't wait to watch ep7 and 8 haaaaa so excites!! I saw the preview for ep8 look so good!
Wow, first time ever that Ae smile at Pim!! :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
so no 'R" scene tomorrow ? o' darn lol and ya chick was goin bonker the day before hahahah *** maybe i was right .. it a teaser !!!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It's going to be a teaser just like the first kiss scene. I think the kiss scene was like 3 seconds. The r-scene might be in the blink of the eye.

sarN

sarNie Granny
nancyvang said:
It's going to be a teaser just like the first kiss scene. I think the kiss scene was like 3 seconds. The r-scene might be in the blink of the eye.
[post="88531"][/post]​

:lmao: :lmao: silly girl . It the aftermath dat have the action :lmao:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
ahah There's an "r" scene accept it's not a rape. Let me quote the sentence for you from the lakorn it'self.

-edit-
Warning this text is PG-13 please refrain from reading it if you are not of age.

"ฉันยอมตายที่จะให้คุณข่มขืนฉัน...
อย่าได้ชื่อว่า ได้ผู้หญิงเพราะข่มขืนเขา
คุณจะเสียใจจนตาย"
เอชะงัก มองนิ่ง แล้วเข้าไปกอดเธอไว้
"ผมไม่ตั้งใจ ไม่เคยคิดจะข่มขืนคุณ" เขาลูบไล้ไปมา
ประคองหน้าพิมพ์ เอ่ยชื่อเบาๆ
"พิมพ์ชนก..." เขาปล่อยความรักออกมาจนหมดสิ้น
พิมพ์เองรู้สึกเช่นกัน...เธอพึมพำคำว่าอย่า...

"I rather die than to let you rape me... if you want to ruin your reputation by raping a girl, you will regret it until the day you die."

Ae pause to gaze calmly at her and he hug her.

"I didn't intend and never in my mind inted to rape you" He gently carasses her face and whisper out her name "pimchanok..." He slowly release all his feelings out for her. Pim too felt the same way...She mumble the word "Don't"...

hehe i tried to translate it hope i didn't make any mistakes. Heheh