<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
UGHHHhh.. i was sooo disgusted when stefan took khem's hand...! NOTFORGIVABLE!!!!! anyway..are they going to add how pim was the little girl that Ae kind of cared about when they were little into the lakorn? i hope they do. I know that's going to make Ae feel worse!! I'm so mad at him right now!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
He held on Khem's hand at the beach because Khem lied to him that her dad doesn't loves her, so when A saw Pim with Niti, he felt sorry for Khem. Notice when he held her hand she wasn't respoding and he kind feel something weird going on too.

They better mention when Pim and A were little kids, because I don't want that scene to become a waste and not refered to.

I'm thinking he's paralyzed half of his body, from the left side. Because from one of the behind the scene clip, they show Dr. Ahnon and Risa moving his hands and legs, since he can't move them himself.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Next week look much more exciting, been seeing drama since episode 1, now drama and action. Its good to know LNJ is getting great ratings, I'm loving it so far :wub:

matty

sarNie Egg
Again this is according to Darapapyon Magazine I read...

Before Kob got to be the one to take care of Stefan, they went through alot of nurses, but none of them could stand Stefan's temper...so they quit...when Dr. Anon assighned Risa to be the next nurse, Kob beg Risa to do whatever it takes to get herself fired so she can be the one to take care of Stefan (she still feels really guilty for being responsible for his accident...but everyone else doesn't know that...so they assume Kob just wants to be close to him)...she apologized to Stefan and promised him that she would help him get better and able to walk again like before...so going through the whole physical therapy thing...Stefan gets better by the day...but when Dr. Anon comes by to check up on him and Stefan see's the way the Dr. looks at Kob (with loving eyes) he gets jealous and mad at Kob...then he refuses to do anymore physical therapy and gives Kob a hard time...also during the whole physical therepy thing Stefan's mom and P'Kim realizes that Kob isn't as bad as they thought she was at the beginning (she was doing everything to help Stefan)...and P'Kim starts to be nice to Kob and got closer to her...Stefan also sees this and is really jealous...

Stefan goes in for a check up at the hospital and the Dr. says he's pretty much 90% back to normal (he's already able to walk again at this point)...everyone is so happy...he told Kob that in the past year, it was like he died and was reborn again...and thanks her for being there for him...she told him that she felt guilty for being the one responsible for his accident that's why she helped him...he was like, is that the only reason? and she's like yes that's the only reason...so that made him feel sad...Khem comes back into the picture and wants to still be with him (she saw that he was back to normal again)...Stefan continues to still be with Khem...Stefan's mom and P'Kim was upset to see him go back with Khem...especially since she wasn't there for him through his rough time...Stefan said to Kob that she must be really happy to see him back with Khem, isn't that what you wanted?....

Looking forward to see more...so they still don't get along after he gets better...that's cool 'cause if they start getting along then the story will end quick and I still want to see more parts :D ...is it me or the more of an a** Stefan gets, the hotter he looks! :lol:

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for sharing the summary. I cant wait to see the parts from the summary.

sunisa

Thanks a bunch for sharing the summary. :D I can't wait to see more.Love this lakorn a lot.I'm happy it get such a high rating. :wub: :wub: In epi 6,I was so piss at Khem,her mom,Pim dad,and Ae.Khem and her mom are so annoying.Pim dad believe someone else words and not his own daughter.He should know and trust her more than anyone else. <_< Ae is so damn evil.He sure is good at make up lies about Pim.I feel so bad for Pim. :wavecry:

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for summary. I love this lakorn so much. Kob & Stephan are the hot couple as for me. :w000t: :wub:

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
OHHHHh :) ...i'm happy now! So everyone starts to see how good she is. Thanks matty! for the summaries! Hmm..so..does stefan only go back to khem to get back at kob?? aww... haha! i wonder if Ae's mom is gonna stick up for kob now seeing her good side! or is she still going to agree with everything khem's mom says!!

tang071

sarNie Elites
stefan is so hot. haha um yeah. i didnt really watch the beginning, so i'm confused about the childhood scene. whats the significance? to me it was just that ae fell or something and pim helped him out. that's it...i dunno, someone please clarify. hmm won't ae realize that khem is self-centered once she abandons him. i just dont know how he cant see right through khem that her personality matches the one that caused tip's accident. oh will ae know that he's hospitalized bc of pim, it just doesnt make any sense to why he would even allow her to be close to him in the first place.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Can't wait 'til episode 7. I almost stopped watching this lakorn because the drama was getting to me. I wanted to jump into the TV and beat up everyone that messed with Pim. Now I don't have to.

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) after re-watched 1-6, the only couple that can help Pim clear the misunderstanding that Pim is the caused of Tip's death, is Tip's parents, because they're the only two people that actually met the
fake Pim(Khem). Khem broke up with Tip, because he is not wealthy as she think he was!!! :shocked:

shubby

sarNie Adult
wow, i can't wait to see the accident part..woohoooo!! this lakorn is getting more interesting and lot of fun...and i wanan see more of kiss slap kiss..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
no_identity13 said:
OHHHHh :) ...i'm happy now! So everyone starts to see how good she is. Thanks matty! for the summaries! Hmm..so..does stefan only go back to khem to get back at kob?? aww... haha! i wonder if Ae's mom is gonna stick up for kob now seeing her good side! or is she still going to agree with everything khem's mom says!!
[post="86544"][/post]​
From what matty posted. Stefan goes back to Khem because he thought that was what Pim wanted, and he had asked her if there was other reasons why she helped him recover. The answer he was looking for was love, but Kob told him it was because of her guilt that she help him and no other reasons, so basically he's heart broken. And remember Kob had told him that he and Khem are meant for each other. He knows he's a bad person and Khem is a bad person so he believe all he can get is Khem after what he had done

tang071 said:
stefan is so hot. haha um yeah. i didnt really watch the beginning, so i'm confused about the childhood scene. whats the significance? to me it was just that ae fell or something and pim helped him out. that's it...i dunno, someone please clarify.
[post="86554"][/post]​
Stefan was riding his bicycle and didn't pay attention to the road, so a car almost run him over, instead Thip (the dead friend) he got into Stefan's way and got hurt. So Pim see and she comes to help them. After that he just develope a little crush on her and kept coming to the house. But she was never there because she was at the hospital with her mom.

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Bee said:
:) after re-watched 1-6, the only couple that can help Pim clear the misunderstanding that Pim is the caused of Tip's death, is Tip's parents, because they're the only two people that actually met the
fake Pim(Khem). Khem broke up with Tip, because he is not wealthy as she think he was!!! :shocked:
[post="86586"][/post]​
Tip's parents are definatley going to be the ones that reveal the truth. And if you notice, they didn't really elaborate on that subject much because I think they wanted the viewers to kind of forget that part. So everyone is thinking, how is Pim going to prove her innocence!?

sarN

sarNie Granny
celestialxangel said:
Tip's parents are definatley going to be the ones that reveal the truth. And if you notice, they didn't really elaborate on that subject much because I think they wanted the viewers to kind of forget that part. So everyone is thinking, how is Pim going to prove her innocence!?
[post="86637"][/post]​

ooOOo i know how he goin prove her innocence :p :blink: :blink: there other way to find out beside Tip 's parents ;) ;)

S

sunflower

sarN said:
ooOOo i know how he goin prove her innocence :p :blink: :blink: there other way to find out beside Tip 's parents ;) ;)
[post="86639"][/post]​

sarn.. i don't know if you and i are thinking of the same thing.. but i was thinking that since stephan believes that kob is a 'playa' and stuff.. she should be experienced in bed... so if he rapes her, he'll find out she's a virgin.. kekeke

aniwaise... i think another way is for khem to confess everything.. she seems to be having some mental problems so she would be going crazy and just confess everything.. but if she does that.. it wouldn't be fun....right, sarn? :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
sunflower said:
sarn.. i don't know if you and i are thinking of the same thing.. but i was thinking that since stephan believes that kob is a 'playa' and stuff.. she should be experienced in bed... so if he rapes her, he'll find out she's a virgin.. kekeke

[post="86648"][/post]​

why is it u alway read my mind ?? is dis wat you calll " something in common" lolllllllll :lmao: :lmao: