<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
It's ok...we get to see kob being nice and innocent in this one...but later we'll get to see being mean in her new lakorn...isn't she just too great!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
humm .. in dis kind of plot *ahem* with revenge slap / kiss --> prolly a "r" :blink: :p

junne

how many hospitals are there in bangkok...it seems that everyone goes there if they're ill...everyone in this lakorn are so unreasonable and totally blind except kim...as for the pek he deserves being paralyzed for what he has done to the nek...

missjoy

sarNie Elites
i think it's a good idea that the producers are making stephan paralyze later b/c he definately need some symphaty vote from us since all of us wants to jump in the screen and kick his mean butt!!

sunisa

I was cheering with my sis when Pim slap Ae with the purse. :D He soooooooooooooooo deserved it. <_< I can't wait to watch the next episodes.This lakorn is getting so much interesting. :wub: Can't wait to see more scene between Pim and Ae. :wub: :wub:

ning

sarNie Egg
i read a few replies here asking for the RATINGS for this lakorn. so here it is...

µ�¹¹ÕéÅ�¤ÃàÃ×è�§Ëŧà§Ò¨Ñ¹·ÃìàõµÔé§ÊÙ§�Ò
¡Ã¦Ã¦Â¨ÃƒÃ”§ à¾ÃÒÃ?Ã?Ҩҡ˹ѧÊ×Ã?๪Ñè¹ÊÃØ»Ã?Ã’ 3 Ã?ѹ´Ñº´Ñ§¹Õé
1. Ëŧà§Ò¨Ñ¹·Ãì àõµÔé§ 17
2. ᤹ÅÓ⢧ àõµÔé§ 14
3. àÅ´Õé�ËÒª¹ àõµÔé§ ä�èá¹èã¨

translation by Mon and thanks as khun Bobo at KU for the info. The lastest rating for Lhong Ngao Jun plus others. Only the top 3.

1. Lhong Ngao Jun - 17 (very high, b/c usually 14 - 15 is consider to be high)

2. Khaen Lum Khong - 14

3. Lady Mahachon - not sure

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Youa posted that at SKforum too but the thing is from what source is that from...like is it from TV Pool, ABAC Poll, Tv Review,...etc....we haven't heard a source yet...Anyone bought a Thai magazine and know the polls please let us know ja...thanks a bunch :D

ning said:
i read a few replies here asking for the RATINGS for this lakorn.  so here it is...

µ�¹¹ÕéÅ�¤ÃàÃ×è�§Ëŧà§Ò¨Ñ¹·ÃìàõµÔé§ÊÙ§�Ò
¡Ã¦Ã¦Â¨ÃƒÃ”§ à¾ÃÒÃ?Ã?Ҩҡ˹ѧÊ×Ã?๪Ñè¹ÊÃØ»Ã?Ã’ 3 Ã?ѹ´Ñº´Ñ§¹Õé
1. Ëŧà§Ò¨Ñ¹·Ãì àõµÔé§ 17
2. ᤹ÅÓ⢧ àõµÔé§ 14
3. àÅ´Õé�ËÒª¹ àõµÔé§ ä�èá¹èã¨

translation by Mon and thanks as khun Bobo at KU for the info. The lastest rating for Lhong Ngao Jun plus others. Only the top 3.
1. Lhong Ngao Jun - 17 (very high,  b/c usually 14 - 15 is consider to be high)

2. Khaen Lum Khong - 14

3. Lady Mahachon - not sure
[post="85853"][/post]​
Ning ja..whats the highest it can go up to? 20??

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
im so sad that i started watchin this since finals are creepin up behind my butt.. i dropped everything and sleep to catch up to part 5.. and man. we thought por was an arse in barp ruk talay fun.. then stefan definitely beats him 20 times!! gosh.. i didnt think he was such a hottie.. i was totally wrong.. hes top of the line.. he looks good even in the ugliest shirt..love his black earrin! haha.. i feel bad for kob.. i cant help cryin because she portrays her role so well , everytime she cries.. i can just feel it.. cant wait for the sweet scenes.. the crazy sister kinda looks like araya hargett.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the rating Ning.

Typical thai lakorn if there's kiss/slap scenes usually there's an r-scene invovle. It's almost 90 percent of the time.

arissa

sarNie Elites
:shocked: :shocked: I just wanted to slapped Ae...He is such an ass....I have never seen a Pra'ek that is this mean :shocked: :shock: Khem is such a...u all know what......she is forever beating on Pim...GOSH...PIm needs to step up...and forget about what her great grandma taught her......(thats my wish)....Ae BETTER work extra hard to for Pim's forgiveness.....

matty

sarNie Egg
This is according to Darapapyon Movie Magazine I read....

After the whole beach scene where everyone will be blaming Kob for trying to steal her sister's fiance, she was very upset...she then goes to visit her great gran with Dr. Anon (Stefan secretly following). Kob decides to sleep there for the night 'cause her great gran was kind of sick so Dr. Anon left...Kob decided to take a walk in the garden and that's when Stefan comes out...calling her all bad names (like usual) and blaming her for things she doesn't even know about (like usual)...she slaps him and tells him that slapping him was little compared to what she's going to do if he comes near her again (she said she was going to call the police on him and wouldn't care anymore about everyone else's feeling)...he grabs her and kissess her and says stuff like you know you like it...girls like you needs to be treated like this...Kob got scared when Stefan got closer to her so she threw something at him...it hit his head really hard and caused him to bleed really bad...then she heard her great gran call her name so she went to check up on her...when she came back out Stefan was gone, but she saw the blood on the ground (she felt bad for what she did and was alittle worried about him)...when Stefan was driving home he got into a really bad accident...he was taken to the hospital that Kob works at and had an emergency surgery...Kob found out about Stefan from Dr. Anon...she felt really bad because she knew it was her fault that Stefan got into the accident...Stefan ended up being paralyzed...Kob went to help take care of him, but that made everyone unhappy (his mom, her dad...he was like do you want him that bad...can't you stay away from him!)...she was force to stop helping him, but she still wanted to...Stefan's mom wanted Khem to come take care of him 'cause the doctor said that if he had the right care and physical therapy he has a chance to be back to normal...but Khem of course was like I don't want to tie my life down to a cripple...Khem and her mom was like why don't Kob take care of him, she's a nurse she'll know what to do...so that's how Kob ended up taking care of him...

I hope they show alot of scenes of Kob taking care of him (it might be cute)...of course that's not the end of the lakorn...there's still the 'r' scene to look forward to... :D

annae

sarNie Hatchling
sorry...If i'm annoying you guys.. i just started watching this lakorn and its really good so far.. i know it airs on wed and thrus.. but does any one know what time it airs and what channel?? thanks in advance

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The lakorn airs on channel 7.

Wednesday/Thursday timeslot

Time:
20:25 P.M. Thailand

Time in USA:
8:25 A.M. Eastern/Atlantic
5:25 A.M. Pacific/Western
7:25 A.M. Mountain/Central

credit: bluemoon

Originally Stefan came back from somewhere else, but I guess they're making the lakorn short by making Stefan come straight from Kob's gran's home and getting into his accident.

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the clarification..that's what i thou...
so kob and stephen wasn't the one getting engaged?

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Youa says that the ratings is from ACNielsen Thailand...if you guys don't know it's nationwide ratings...measured by the # of household with a TV tuned into that drama on that day...but it's done on a weekly basis....

Here's an example for America on a weekly basis

Nielsen Ratings

1. American Idol (Wed.)
2. American Idol (Tues.)
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Desperate Housewives
5. Winter Olympics Monday Prime 1
6. Dancing with the Stars
7. CSI
8. Winter Olympics Thursday Prime 1
9. Winter Olympics Sunday Prime 2
10. House

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
After finishing esp 5, I just want to slap Khem and Ae. Gee!!!!!!!!!!! I just so mad at Ae, he is so mean. I would say their acting skills are good because make me hate the character they protray.