<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
jai said:
fastforward to many episodes.. i hope stephan will find out soon that he's mistaken all along..and it's prolly goin to be his friend's (who passed away) parent will prolly be the ones to reveal the truth.. i dunno it's a hypothesis.. hopefully if not he may figure it out from n'ek sisters actions/personalities
[post="83007"][/post]​
According to the offical summary, he does find out himself but with the help of Tip's (his childhood friend that died) parents. But it could change so we'll have to wait and see.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I don't think he'll find out yet. The turning point should be when na'ek take care of pra'ek when he's partial paralyzed. Until he gets better he might rape her. And close to the conclusion he'll find out the truth. Usually the truth is reveal at the last moment.

linky said:
i'm staying away from this lakorn for awhile..i want more epi to come out before i start..but i enjoy reading all the comments...so keep it coming...
[post="82920"][/post]​
linky..you are so strong..lol...i tried to wait but i just couldn't..so i got tape 1..

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
der052 said:
The sister is already showing signs of craziness!
[post="83031"][/post]​
true!!! i was watching episode 3 and u can tell that she's starting to get crazy!! maybe she'll go koo koo in the end? :blink:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Episode 2 after she saw Dr. Anon she was already showing signs. She was talking to herself and all. I'm thinking she had already begun to show signs of craziness after she knew she caused Thip's death. The girl could have had a future with Thip.

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
i think they will start to have more scenes between stephan and kob when she has to take care of him. right now the director want us to feel for kob and hate stephan and the other bad people. later they'll probably focus on how their relationship builds. or at least i hope. in ep 5 it looks like kob and stephan will have more contact with each other. stephan is so mean making khem abuse kob but later i think he will start to feel sorry for her when he sees how mean khem really is.

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
QUOTE(jackie @ feb. 24 2006, 10:30pm)i think they will start to have more scenes between stephan and kob when she has to take care of him. right now the director want us to feel for kob and hate stephan and the other bad people. later they'll probably focus on how their relationship builds. or at least i hope. in ep 5 it looks like kob and stephan will have more contact with each other. stephan is so mean making khem abuse kob but later i think he will start to feel sorry for her when he sees how mean khem really is.
haha..you got me more excited now! Also, i totally agree with what your saying. i can't wait for the kob and stefan scenes!

L

lalalek

i am surprise how i am watching this movie and it is a Dida.....Stefan is just super cute.....I can't hate him and if you notice Alica the sister has an annoying way of talking for some reason......It irratates me when she cry and so...I know she knows how to act but this movie is kinda funny the ways she acts!!!!!! :lmao:

So you guys think that there is really stuff like this that is going on like the way Stefan is torturing Kob? I was wondering!!!!!

And Yes i think that Alica the younger sister is super crazy!!!! I swear she is gunna crack some day and somewhat kill her mom!!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I don't blame Khem for her craziness...I mean that girl literally grew up with her mom constantly implanting bad thoughts into her brain...making her think that her father didn't want her and didn't love her...and her mom never discipline her either...the mom let Khem get away with everything...

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
I can tell Khem is crazy because she always abusing Kob. If your not crazy you just dont hti someone out of nowhere.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I want to just hit Khem all the times, the way she speak and bully Pim :angry:
Than there's the stepmom who is pushing Khem onto the wrong path, eversince since she was young anyways but still ..... and its sad sometimes she gets pushed and harsh words from Khem herself lol

Also Pim, she's weak yet strong. She should do something lol, loving it so far though ( just misses Kob so much from drama, anything will do for now hehe), Kob looks really pretty and Stefan, his acting is still a little stiff to me, its something that aint getting to me, but all in all its going well ;)

missjoy

sarNie Elites
ceda_lee said:
I don't blame Khem for her craziness...I mean that girl literally grew up with her mom constantly implanting bad thoughts into her brain...making her think that her father didn't want her and didn't love her...and her mom never discipline her either...the mom let Khem get away with everything...
[post="83125"][/post]​

i don't blame her either. When Khem did not pass her college entrance she went all wacko and started blaming her mom for raising her to be dumb - which is true. She yelled at her mom that she did not discipline her well and used her money, not her heart, to raise her daughter. If khem did not want to study, her mom did not force her to study and always said "it's okay, they have a lot of money so they don't have to worry about anything."

I feel that they use that scene to teach people in society to not spoil their kids to much and discipline them more.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Ratings is probably thru the roof...since P'Kob always pulls in ratings...but I wanna know more on reviews...I want to know what the critics have to say...so far they said Kob is playing her role well.