<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
jackie said:
this is kind of my theory how this is gonna end. remember in the begining when stephan and kob almost meet, he was riding his bike with his friends and kob was just coming out of her house where her and her mom used to live. he rode right by her and didn't notice she was coming out of the house. well, kob sold the house to these people right, well i think as a wedding gift to kob, stephan will buy back the house for kob and tell her that he wants to spend the rest of his life with her at the place where destiny lead them together. hehe corny huh?
[post="81877"][/post]​
:w000t: haha...i actually like what you're thinking.....

saobomp

sarNie Adult
hey what day does kob and stefen's movie come on? what time? does it come on iptv drama? i live in ga so what time does it air?

cecilia

Staff member
matty said:
Okay so there will be an 'r' scene (at least in the summary I read)...he was jealous of her because he thought she had something going on with Dr. Anon so Stefan goes and interrupts them talking and lied to her that her dad is really sick and she has to come home with him now...instead of taking her home to her dad, he drives off farther (outside of town in a vacation home or something I guess)...an irrate Kob :angry:  butts head with a jealous Stefan :wacko: leads to a happy viewer  :w000t: ... after it happened he's like I'm sorry...I'll take full responsibility...blah blah blahh...(you know)...and she's like no you don't need to....just forget about everything that happened...the thing you don't need to forget is Khem...then he's like I'll tell Khem everything about us...then she says that if he tells Khem he won't ever see her again...then the summary wrote that they got to spend some sweet time together, but inside Kob felt that she was wrong and was betraying her sister so she left...
[post="81818"][/post]​
matty..i love this summary..:lol:..can't wait ..happy viewer huh :w000t:

annea..i love the pix..they look so good together..:wub:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Pra'ek always apologize after taking advantage of na'ek. For a change, I would like na'ek pushed pra'ek out of bed when he's trying to sweet talk her and apologize to her. haha.

sarN

sarNie Granny
if he ask to take responsibility , i would love the n'k to say "ok" for a change !!! none of thsoe concerning other girl feeling blah blah the nk should just take it ...i like a selfish n'k ;) ;)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Me too, I will have to agree with you, Sarn. They should change how the n'ek response to pra'ek apologize. :D

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
if he ask to take responsibility , i would love the n'k to say "ok" for a change !!! none of thsoe concerning other girl feeling blah blah the nk should just take it ...i like a selfish n'k ;) ;)
[post="82169"][/post]​
:lmao: If na'ek just said okay. Then shouldn't the lakorn end there, because there's nothing to fight about.

sarN

sarNie Granny
o 'no it wouldnt end there cuz if she say "yes" there the n'rai she have to fight and dont' forget she have to keep the p'k in check cuz wat if he doesn't fall thru and countine his revenge and have second thought ? if the n'k say " yes" the story will change cuz she will become a stronger n'k !

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
o 'no it wouldnt end there cuz if she say "yes" there the n'rai she have to fight and dont' forget she have to keep the p'k in check cuz wat if he doesn't fall thru and countine his revenge and have second thought ? if the n'k say " yes" the story will change cuz she will become a stronger n'k !
[post="82195"][/post]​

haha. i like that sarn. :lol:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Haha. But too bad for this lakorn because pra'ek is engage to na'rai, and na'ek loves her halfsister (though that girl always beat her up). If she said yes to pra'ek, I'm sure of it, na'rai will kill na'ek herself. But I like your idea.

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
hmm..the storyline sounds kinda like "Jum Loey Rak" with John Nuvo and Ning Kullasatree..but oh well..Im gonna enjoy watching Stephan looking fOine keke..and of course..Kob looks pretty as a nurse since I am going to be one in a year and a half..keke..

0nly_La

sarNie Egg
I just finished watching ep 1 and 2 also even though I don't understand what their saying it's pretty good..I was reading the summary whilke watching to get what some part meant..He's pretty handsome ...I think it's going to be good also..He'll prolly get a lot of popularity also...

sunisa

I don't usually like to watch lakorns with weak N'ek.I like the N'ek to be strong...but there is an exception for this one.This lakorn is just seem way toooooooo interesting to miss.The storyline seem so good.Plus,Kob and Stefan are so cute together.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
sunisa said:
I don't usually like to watch lakorns with weak N'ek.I like the N'ek to be strong...but there is an exception for this one.This lakorn is just seem way toooooooo interesting to miss.The storyline seem so good.Plus,Kob and Stefan are so cute together.
[post="82357"][/post]​

Dito on that!!!1 Kob always seem to make every lakorns interesting even though it a comedy, drama, or even her charater is weak. She plays so well as an weak, sweet, and innocent n'ek. Episode three is going to be air soon. Have to be patience..... :) ^_^

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
der052 said:
It is a nice change, a n'ek that is sweet and nice but not stupid! Hehe! :D
[post="82397"][/post]​
That's one thing I'm grateful about. Unlike in Mekala, I yelled at the screen the whole time.