<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Loving this lakorn! Hehe! Kob and Stefan didn't depress me at all! They were awesome! :D Darn it, wish they had it Monday thru Sunday! Hehe! LOL! Go Kob! Go Ch.7!

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
This is my favorite lakorn right now. Stefan is sooo HOT! OMG, he's got sexy hair hahaha. I'm addicted to watching this. Does anyone have the whole summary to this? Is there really goin to be a "R" scene like everyone wants????

cecilia

Staff member
*JAW OPEN*..if there is an r scene..i'm sure..will hook all of us goner quick..:lol:..

anyway..just got done watching episode 1/2..still confuse..very confuse..if he hate her so much..how are they gonna fall in love..i mean..he's so evil..always give her the evil stare..now i'm confuse..how is he gonna make her fall for him?..she pitying him?..or he stalking her..and later fall for her?..other than that..i really want to jump in and kill KEMPE..i think that' sher name..her evil mom too..but KEMPE is in my top #1..that evil ...*imagation word*..:kekek..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i can't finish downloading epi2, which suck. well from the summary i read. he love her since he first saw her but from the vengence he has in him he deny it. they were close when he became paralyze and she took care of him. this is when she start to love him ,feel sorry for him. but he was still mad at her doesn't appreciate what she have done for him after he came back and can walk again.

Greensmurf

sarNie Hatchling
argh stefan makes me so mad... i hope its a sad ending. like kob doesn't forgive stefan for being so evil to her... and in the end he'll lose her.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
i want them to end up together but i want him to feel really really bad, before they end up together...

matty

sarNie Egg
Okay so I couldn't wait for this lakorn to come out fast enough so I went to buy the magazine to read...man I couldn't put it down...I kept going on and on to see what's going to happen...so there will be an 'r' scene ... Stefan does get hurt (and probably still looks hot doing it!) ... you will hate the mom and sister more...heck there are times you will hate Stefan's character too (I wanted to kick him in the a** many times) ... I don't want to say too much 'cause I know there are many readers out there who would rather watch and find out what happen themselves ^_^

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
*JAW OPEN*..if there is an r scene..i'm sure..will hook all of us goner quick..:lol:..

anyway..just got done watching episode 1/2..still confuse..very confuse..if he hate her so much..how are they gonna fall in love..i mean..he's so evil..always give her the evil stare..now i'm confuse..how is he gonna make her fall for him?..she pitying him?..or he stalking her..and later fall for her?..other than that..i really want to jump in and kill KEMPE..i think that' sher name..her evil mom too..but KEMPE is in my top #1..that evil ...*imagation word*..:kekek..
[post="80681"][/post]​
During the beginning he was mentioning on torturing her alive, I don’t think he intended to fall in love with her. And there’s going to be occasions Stefan witness Khem (na’rai) abusing Kob. So hopefully he’ll see that Kob is innocent, or fall in love with her innocence. Stefan had already developed a crush on her when they were small, though he only met her breify. So if they both knew they had met in childhood, they both might be a little bit gentle to each other.

I would very much like to slap Khem and her mother. They’re so self-centered.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
matty said:
Okay so I couldn't wait for this lakorn to come out fast enough so I went to buy the magazine to read...man I couldn't put it down...I kept going on and on to see what's going to happen...so there will be an 'r' scene ... Stefan does get hurt (and probably still looks hot doing it!) ... you will hate the mom and sister more...heck there are times you will hate Stefan's character too (I wanted to kick him in the a** many times) ... I don't want to say too much 'cause I know there are many readers out there who would rather watch and find out what happen themselves ^_^
[post="80707"][/post]​
could you please write a brief summary of whats going to happen please?..thanks.

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
i've been reading everyone's comment and they all really interesting. if there is an R scene is it more like a rape try to kiss kob or a rape like in the bedroom??? and if stephan gets paralyze and kob had to take care of him is that before or after he kidnaps her or will there be a kidnap scene at all??? i hope there is cause that would make it more interesting and allow them time to fall in love.

Mae

sarNie Adult
the lakorn is very good...kob is sooo good in drama roles.....but can someone reupload epi 2 ontol YSI...the two links in buddies media are blocked???? plZ....

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Well once Ae finds out that Pim is innocent, I'm sure he'll do his very best to ask for forgiveness and try to make it up to her. I hope to God there is not a sad ending.

ning

sarNie Egg
DO NOT post this at other forums

thanks to Mon for the translation here's the summary posted at Ch.7 website...

Note: Not all parts are accurate to the actual lakorn.

Niti married Thip-Ahpha because of his parents even though he Patsorn as a lover already. But her status was poor, so Khun Phong (Niti's) father didn't allow him to marry her. Even though Khun Ahree (Niti's mother) sympathizes him, but she couldn't go against Khun Phong. After Niti got married for a little while, he found out that Patsorn was pregnant. So he sneaked to see her and took care of her until their daughter was born, which was Pimchanok. Khun Phong suggested to Niti and Thip-ahpha to go see a daughter because they have been married for a while, but they didn't have a kid yet.

Pimchanok was about 3 years old when Patsorn became very ill with cancer, too much white blood cell. She knows that she won't live too long. And she doesn't have any relatives, so Patsorn told Niti to take care of Pim if anything happened to her. Niti took Patsorn to the hospital. The doctors told him that she won't be able to live that long. Niti told Khun Ahree about Patsorn and him. So Khun Ahree went to see Patsorn at the hospital and promise to take care of Pim real well. Patsorn thanked Khun Ahree for being kindhearted towards Pim. Khun Ahree made Niti confess to Khun Phong and Thip-ahpha about it.

When Khun Phong knew about it, he was upset about Niti having a kid with Patsorn. But he thought of his grandchild, so he allowed Pimchanok to live at the house. Meanwhile Thip-ahpha was indifferent about what had happened.

After Patsorn died, Pimchanok was then in the guardian of Niti and Thip-ahpha. Khun Ahree was kind to her granddaughter while Khun Phong was only looking at Pim was afar. But the adorableness and cuteness of Pim made Khun Phong give in and be nice to his granddaughter and show his love for the girl with his heart trully.

While everyone was happy with the little girl, Thip-ahpha became pregnant. The news made Niti, Khun Phong, and Khun Ahree very happy. Finally Thip-ahpha gave birth to a daughter named Khemjira. It made everyone excited and happy.

The two girls grew up with love from everyone in the house. Thip-ahpha was the only one that showed that she loved and spoiled Khemjira more than Pimchanok. Because no matter what Khemjira did, whether it was right or wrong, Thip-ahpha will always back Khem up. Which made Khemjira spoiled and have always blame everything on Pimchanok.

Pimchanok knows that she isn't really Thip-ahpha's kid, but she and Khem have the same father. So that's why Pim sincerely gave her love to Khem. Pim consented to being the underdog to Khemjira with Thip-ahpha always spoiling, backing up Khemjira the whole time.

After graduating, Pimchanok became nurse at a private hospital with her friend Risa. Pim's best friend that graduated with her from nursing school. The both of them met the handsome Dr. Ahnon at the hospital. Ahnon felt compatible with Pim, but she didn't feel anything for him, which was different from Risa because Risa fell for Ahnon the first time that she saw him.

Khemjira was studying at a private university. She didn't wanted to study. Everyday she'll go out with a guy to party. That Niti was fed up with the behavior of his daughter when he saw her grades that weren't passing. But everytime Niti is teaching and telling her, Thip-ahpha always sticks her face in for Khem. And will be sarcastic about Pimchanok. That Khemjira was as good as Pimchanok, Niti's love child. And that Khem never made anything to the liking of her father.

Khemjira started to sneak out and party at night. Until one night she met Plathip. With Plathip's handsomeness and pleasing techniques to Khemjira, she associated with him. They became boyfriend-girlfriend. She told him that her name was Pimchanok Suwannawed. They were together and they relationship went a step further to intimacy.

Thanakeem, an overseas graduate and the son of Aimorn (Thip-ahpha's friend), came back to Thailand after completing his studies. He was Plathip's best friend. They (Thanakeem and Plathip) were happy to see each other and they talked. Thip told him of a woman named Pimchanok Suwannawed (which really is Khemjira) was the woman that he loved and was going to marry.

One day Ahnon came to see Pimchanok at home and he met Khemjira. She seemed interested in him when she first saw him, so she went over to talk to him. Ahnon also felt interested in Khemjira. After he left, Khem went to ask Pim who he was. And she also asked Pim if the was Pim's boyfriend, but Pim denied it.

Khemjira went to see Ahnon at the hospital by claiming that she came to see Pim. When they met, Ahnon asked Khem to go eat with him. Khem pretend to ask Pim to go with them, but Pim declined. Risa was secretly staring at Ahnon and Khemjira that left together. So Pim asked Risa how she felt about Ahnon. Risa tried to keep that feelings hidden, but the two of them are friends, so Pim knew the answer well.

When Pim got home, she told Khem that Ahnon was a serious person. she thought that if Khem was just gonna play with him, he might be disappointed and sad later on. Khem didn't care about what Pim said. Khem even said that Pim was regretting that Ahnon was more interested in her than Pim.

Khemjira became afar from Plathip. So he went to see her at the house. He asked for Pimchanok. When Khem saw Plathip she hid from him. After Plathip have gone home, she immediately called him out to come see her. After they encounter each other, Khem broke it off with Plathip by claiming that she wasn't ready to get married yet. But he strongly stated that he would wait for her after she finishes school, so Khem interrupted him and told him that she didn't love him.

Plathip was so sad and got himself drunk. After that he shot himself (but in the lakorn he got into a car accident). His dad told the news to Thanakeem. Thanakeem was shocked. When Thanakeem arrived, Plathips parents told him everything before the accident occured. That beforehand Plathips mention about a woman name Pimchanok like a crazy and broken-hearted person. Thanakeem understood immediately that Pimchanok broke of the relationship between Plathip and her. Which made his friend heart-broken and decided to end his life like that.

Thanakeem will always remember Pimchanok's name. And if one day he has opportunity to meet with the woman named Pimchanok Suwannawed, he will take revenge on her for the things that she did to his best friend. Khemjira knew of Plathip's death from the newspaper. She was very shocked, but she tried to keep her emotions underwrapped without letting anyone know.

Thanakeem met Khemjira one day, from the introducing from Aim-orn and Thip-ahpha. When Khem met him, she started to like him already. And when she knew that her mother wanted to her to get engage to him, she accepted immediately. As for Thanakeem he didn't want to, but he had to follow his mothers order. More important when he knew that the woman he will be getting engage to was a Suwannawed, he accepted to get in engage with Khemjira immediately.

Ahnon knew from Pim that Khem will be getting engage to Thanakeem. So he went to talk to Khem at her house about their relationship. Khem told Ahnon that she only felt for him as a friend only. So he was sad. Pim saw the whole thing, so she followed and comforted him.

Pimchanok followed him to his resting place at the hospital. She saw him drink a lot, so tried to warn Ahnon. Ahnon expressed his feelings and how deep (intimacy) of his relationship was with Khem to Pim without realizing. Pim was shocked about what he told her, what had happened. And ask for Ahnon to keep it a secret because she thinks that it will defamed Khem's name.

The day before the engagement of Thanakeem and Khemjira, he came to see her at home. It made him encounter Pim for the first time because Pim was always housing at the hospital. Khem introduced Pim to Thanakeem. His behavior seemed as if he knew Pim beforehand. Khem instigated that Pim's name was popular among the male group, so that why's it's normal for him to hear of Pim's name.

Pim felt strange about Thanakeem's behavior. And when they have a opportunity to be alone, Thanakeem came to blame her and degraded with his words. That now she's doesn't like him. On the engagement day of Thanakeem and Khemjira, Pim came with Ahnon and Risa. Thanakeem saw that Pim was close with Ahnon, so he thought that Ahnon was Pim's new victim. Khem didn't care about Ahnon even though Ahnon tried to convince Khem to reconsider about getting engage with Thanakeem. Risa sympathized Ahnon even more.

Ahnon drank even more and couldn't work. Risa helped take care of him and comforted him with worriness and love for him. Ahnon knows that Risa likes him, but he could only have friendship for her. But when Risa came in while Ahnon was weak/weary and not himself, in the end, they slept together. Risa truly consented to that.

Risa knew that Ahnon couldn't forget Khemjira that easily. But some day, she hoped that her love and sincerity will help repair Ahnon's love scar. After the incident of their intimate relationship, started to distance himself from her while she was trying to get closer to him.

After being rejected from Ahnon, Risa was really sad. Pim knew very well what happened with her friend. So she soothe and supported Risa that one day Ahnon will know who truly loves him and more importantly Khem didn't match with a good person like Ahnon.

Thanakeem had an opportunity to meet with Pim once again because he had to write a computer program for the hospital where Pim worked. She tried to avoid him because she didn't want to argue with him and more important, now he was khem's finace.

Khem felt that Thanakeem (nickname: A) was showing interest in Pim. So Khem went to tell her mother and Pim got complained from Thip-ahpha. Pim stated firmly that she wasn't close to A like how Khem understood it. Niti came warn his wife that Pim wasn't a person like what Thip-ahpha (Khun Thip) was accusing Pim of right now. And he said that whenever Khem finishes school, he’ll arrange their wedding ceremony (A and Khem) immediately, so that Khun could be relieved.

Not long after Khem graduated, Aim-Orn and Khun Thip was planning the date of the ceremony. But Khun Phong and Khun Ahree thought that Khem was still too young and she hasn't gotten a job yet. But Khem told her grandparents that she wants and must get marry to A as soon as possible.

So then the date of the wedding was set. A had to travel to the country to work on a computer for an industry company that he still have to finish because Khem ask him that for their honeymoon, she wanted to go abroad. When he got back to Bangkok, the vehicle that he was traveling got into an accident and flipped over. Aim-orn received a call from the police that A was in an accident. So she reported to the police that for them to take A to the hospital where Pim works at.

Aim-orn immediately followed to the hospital. When she arrived at the hospital, Ahnon told her that A needed surgery immediately because of some blood leakage in his brain. Aim-Orn told Ahnon to help A as best a he could. Niti, Khun thip, and Khem came to the hospital after receiving the news from Pim after the surgery was done, and A will become partial-paralyze. Which was the effect of the blood leakage in his brain. Khem whine and got mad at Ahnon and saying that he wasn't skillful which left her lover (A) in that condition. Pim and Risa tried to explain to Khem that Ahnon helped A the best that he could have done.

After A had woken up, he didn't have any feelings on the left side of his body. So Ahnon explain to A that he has become partial-paralyzed that was why he didn't have any feelings. Which was the side effect of the blood leakage in his brain. But A still have the opportunity to get well if he gets the right treatment and physical therapy. A was very sad that he had become a handicapped person. Pim went to comfort him, but A said that Pim was trying to pity him because he got what he deserved. She didn't understand what he meant.

Khem couldn't handle getting married to a handicapped person like A. Niti and khun thip told her that A will definitely get better. And told Aim-Orn that they request for an extension of the ceremony date. Khem told them that she wasn't gonna wait for A. If A was gonna be handicapped for the rest of his life, she was gonna call off the engagement. Niti didn't understand how Khem have became a heartless person.

Aim-orn ask for Niti and khun Thip to talk to Pim. She wanted Pim to be the one to take care of A when he gets release from the hospital because Pim is a nurse and can definitely can take care of A. And Aim-orn doesn't trust anyone else to take care of A. Pim explain Aim-Orn that she had to work. So Aim-on told Pim to quit her job at the hospital and she will pay Pim twice the salary that Pim gets from the hospital. After A gets all better, she will recommend Pim to work at the hospital again.

Pim had to take on the duty of taking care of A by not knowing how long it will take for A to get better. After A got release from the hospital, Pim had to go stay at his house. she couldn't avoid it. Khem went to send A home. Before leaving, Khem went to talk with Pim. She said that Pim was probably satisfied now because Pim seem to have been waiting for this opportunity to come. More important, Khem said that she now had given A to Pim. Because a handicapped person like A is well-matched with a nurse wife like Pim. Aim-orn heard what Khem said. And Aim-orn didn't like khem's attitude towards her son.

A began to act madly/violently toward Pim when they were alone. She had to endure and tolerate his mix moods. Pim understood how A could be in such a bad mood because of the condition that he was in now. She tried to encourage him and ask (plead) for him to do his physical therapy.

Khem began seeing Dr. Ahnon again. Risa was really sad that Ahnon couldn't forget khem. Khun Thip warned Khem that she was still A's finacee, so she shouldn't be close to other men. But Khem firmly stand that it was her life and she could see anyone she wanted. Niti blamed khun Thip for she spoiling khem so much. Khun Phon and Khun Ahree told them that they must help each other to turn khem in a good person with good thinking.

When Pim has taken care of A for a long while now, she started to sympathized/pitied him because Khem had never came to see him again. A is beginning to see the goodness of Pimchanok. But his outer image while in front of her, he was still always acting mean to Pim. And when Ahnon came to see Pim and A's house, A was certain that Pim and Ahnon was seeing each other. That's what he thought. So A got upset that Pim didn't feel bad about Plathip dying.

Then A recovered and became well again. Pim told Aim-orn that she will be going back to work at the hospital like Aim-orn had promised her. Aim-orn thanked Pim for helping A to recover back. But A couldn't thanked Pim without being sarcastic about it. Pim was offended and sad that A couldn't see the goodness in her.

Ahnon filed a request for Pim to be able to work at the hospital again. Khem knew that A had recovered, so she went back to him and said that she still loved him. And they will get married immediately whenever he is ready. A told Khem to wait because he wasn't ready at the moment.

Ahnon saw that Khem was gonna leave him and go back to A again. That sparked his anger. He wanted revenge. He wanted to tell A about his relationship with Khem. Risa tried to warn Ahnon of his decision. That if he really loved khem, then let Khem go and be with the one that she loved. Because love wasn't a possession, but a sacrifice and be happy for the one that he loved. Ahnon began to rethink again about who truly loved him.

Aim-orn didn't like that Khem was seeing A again. But she couldn't do anything because A stood strongly that he wanted to keep seeing Khem. Khem went with A to thanked Pim for taking care of A. So Pim congratulated Khem and A on their upcoming wedding day. As for Pim, she will also have good news with Ahnon very soon.

Pim just got off working the night shift one day. A parked his car waiting for Pim when she was heading to go home. She saw A. He told her that Niti was really sick. And that Khun Thip told him to pick her up to go see her dad. Pim was shocked, so she immediately went into A's car. She didn't see that Risa had followed.

Instead of taking Pim home, A took her to one of his workers house in the suburbs. When they got to the house.....

you can read the rest at SweetKob's forum. you can continue with the paragraph where i put this*** symbol next to it. so that way u guys don't have to read each paragraph searching for where u left off on. here's the direct link to the page....

http://s12.invisionfree.com/SweetKOB_Forum...00#entry2279112

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks ning for the summery but i cannot get the link that u gave ..eventhough i have enrolled in the website..Well i just want to finish what i start ..so curious... :D

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Everyone must really wnat an r scene in the lakorn huh. I think it should have one since pr'aek hate n'aek and its a revenge lakorn.

matty

sarNie Egg
HEY SPOILER ALERT! SKIP THIS POST IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!

Hey the storyline that I read was kind of different from ning's... First, it was the grandfather that was always nice to Kob (the grandmother would rather avoid her most of the time)...the reason Stefan knew about Pimchanoke was because his best freind Tip told Kim that he was seeing this beautiful girl who's going to school to be a nurse (Khem was using Kob's name to give it a bad name)...Kim has never seen 'Pimchanoke' but he wrote to Stefan and told him about the girl that Tip has fallen hard for (Stefan is studying abroad)...

Tip took Khem to introduce to his parents and she found out that he wasn't as rich as she thought he was so she decided to break it off with him...by writing him...so Tip was heart broken and started drinking...when he was drunk he called Kim and told his friend that his girlfriend broke up with him...Kim notice that Tip was drunk so he told him not to drive and that he'll be there in a few minutes...Tip decided to drive anyways and was killed in a car crash...Kim wrote (e-mailed) Stefan that Tip's girlfriend dumped him so he was heart broken and got really drunk...drove and was killed in an accident....Stefan was really sad but mad at the girlfriend...he blamed it all on her...so he comes back for the funeral and said to Kim that he was going to find her and make her life miserable...how is she going to break a guy's heart by writing him...she should at least tell him face to face...and explain it to Tip, but she didn't...she had no consideration at all and thought of only herself (that's what he thought)...Kim was trying to talk him out of it...saying it wasn't her fault...we don't know what her reasons are for breaking up with Tip...and he still had school...so Stefan said that he was going to fisnish his last year of school and come back and find her...and he did...just the wrong Pimchanoke (um I mean the right Pimchanoke!!? You know what I mean ^_^)

(insert lots of scary stalking and dirty looks from Stefan here!)

...and the reason Stefan got engaged to Khem was because of his own fault...when he found out that his mom's old school friend last name was Suwannawed he ask his mom if she had a daughter...his mom said that she has one daughter and so he assumed that it was Kob that was the daughter...so he told his mom that he wanted to marry her (she assumed that her son saw her and fell for her)...then he went to tell his friend Kim that the closer he gets to her the more he can make her life miserable...

Khem has never met Stefan before so she was not happy about the idea when her mom approached her with it...plus at the time she was still seeing Dr. Ahnon...saying that she would rather steal the Dr. away from Kob (she think Kob likes the Dr.)...but her mom was like..he's really rich you know...

Stefan went with his mom to officailly meet Khem at her house and that was when he found out that the daughter they were talking about wasn't the one he wanted...of course Khem saw how hot Stefan looks so she agreed to the engagement....when Stefan got home he told his mom that he didn't want to marry Khem anymore...his mom got really mad 'cause it might affect her friendship with Khem's mom...and told him that if he wanted to change his mind he better go do it himself...

Then he found out that Kob was the stepdaughter...he went to Kim and told him that he will go through with the engagement and wedding to Khem and will make Kob's life miserable in the process...Kim was telling him that what he was doing is wrong...he's going to hurt the younger innocent sister because he wanted to the destroy the older sister (funny how they think Khem is the innocent victim!) ...Stefan told Kim that he wouldn't hurt Khem...he's going to marry her for real because she was very cute and sweet and innocent...of course she acts so prim and proper in front of Stefan and his mom all the time...

Then he becomes this really big a** to Kob...he just talks lots of trash to Kob (Kob is like clueless and just tries to avoid him)...everytime Khem catches Stefan talking to Kob he makes up these lies that it was Kob that came to talk to him first...of course this makes Khem really mad and she would yell at her and abuse her (after Stefan leaves of course)...one day Stefan goes to the hospital and tell Kob that her grandfather is really sick right now and she had to go home right away...first she didn't want to ride with him but he said that they would save alot of time if she would just go with him...so she decides to...when they get to her house...she notice that nothing is out of the ordinary at home and is mad at him for lying to her...while he's talking crap to her again...Khem comes up and ask how did she come home with Stefan...he told Khem that Kob called him to pick her up at the hospital because her grandfather is sick then told Khem that Kob asked him to go to dinner but he told her that he didn't feel right going out to dinner because the grandfather wasn't feeling well and that he didn't want to because he was suppose to come meet Khem...he's such an a** huh?...

Okay so that was the summary that I read (it's not the whole thing of course..and I kind of left out little parts as well) and its a little different from ning's summary...I don't know which one will be the one in the lakorn though...and I wasn't quite sure if anyone actually wants to get the whole summary or not...might be giving out too much...leaves no surprises...

Oh and didn't someone ask about the scene where Kob is wearing pink and crying at her father?...well I believe that was the big scene where Khem caught Stefan and Kob hugging and kissing when they went to the beach for vacation (that's what she saw...but actually Stefan grabbed her and kissed her!)...then everyone found out about it 'cause Khem made such a big scene...Stefan the a** said that he was hugging and kissing Kob...but he wasn't the one who made the move...so everone believes him and assumed that it was Kob that started it...Kob went to her dad and cried and said that she didn't do it...her dad who was very supportive of her before said...that he was a guy himself and he can tell that Stefan is not the kind of guy who would take advantage of a girl and do that...then Kob said that I'm your daughter, don't you know I'm not that kind of person...her dad was like...that's the only thing I don't understand, why would you do that (He probably believed it because Khem has been telling him that Kob was trying to steal Stefan away from her...and was telling him about all the incidents when she catches Kob with Stefan...he didn't want to believe it before, but added to what just happened I guess he just assumed it was true...he was like...do you want him that bad?...)...I don't think Kob would feel that bad if it was anyone else that didn't believe her, but it was her own dad...the guy who's always on her side and knows her better than anyone else...so sad for Kob!