<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

missjoy said:
here's a screen cap of kob and stefan from Kob Unlimited.

[post="52707"][/post]​

omg..that is such a beautiful picture of them two..P' Kob suay jun...damn they look so good toegther..totally loving it and can't wait to watch it

ning

sarNie Egg
i wonder how tall Stefan is b/c if u noticed in the video clip when him and Kob were taking the couple pics in those outfits he had to spread his legs to the side so Kob won't look so short next to him....hahahahaha. i can't believe how cute Stefan has gotten after this new hair cut of his. u would think Kob might look older (since she's older in age) than him but they look like they're about the same age in that pic. they look so cute together. i can't wait to see the lakorn.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Yes Ning. I've notice Stefan was spreading his legs wide open so that he can reach Kob while they took pictures. lol. Didn't know he was that taller than Kob.

The part where Kob was posing for the camera was so silly, especially when they zoomed out and you can see Kob had a pair of slippers on. I've got to admit, he's a good pair with Kob.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Dao Grai Jai is owned by polyplus. So for information about dao grai jai you have to go to polyplus website.

missjoy

sarNie Elites
stefan is gooding good... wonder what his acting ability is going to be like! his thai is not bad. I can't stand it when mixed actors cannot speak thai fluently.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Did anyone see the clip yet. I thought it was cute how Tle's mom was boxing/fighting with Kob. They were childishly like, very close, since they've been in alot of lakorns together. I'm glad they're having fun behind the scenes.

Is it just me or does Stefan looks like Pepper from some views?

sophea

sarNie Egg
here's the video from Dao Gra Jai, on the set of Long Ngao Jun interviewing the cast. they were there for the scene where Kob and Stefan were filming the engagement scene. (sorry i couldn't clip the video so start watching from 21:00 and the interviews will end at around 29:54)

http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0FAB26F...XQ26HMZ6HX223EC

I was just watching the clip and I don't know thai... but i was wondering what happed to BIG from D2B?

missjoy

sarNie Elites
sophea said:
sorry I didn't mean to copy someone's post but I didn't know how to do it the other way... sorry!
[post="53778"][/post]​
all you have to do is click on the "reply" button on bottom left of their post to quote their post.

as for the BIG news, they were just wishing him a happy birthday and a little history of how he came about and how he's doing right now.