<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

sarN

sarNie Granny
im still sad the hairy italy dude didn't give pim a baby :wub: .. nO Baby .. baby ... no baby ahhhhh they tricked me :p .. no O A >> OA :wub: :wub:

pizza13_k

sarNie Egg
i think it's seem hurry to finish...some scenes i don't understand :p How police can come on time???someone call them???if someone at Pim's house i think the police come very quickly.
Pim and Ae married after 1 year???
how about baby???Pim isn't pregnant????
But i like the end for Khem
it's better than make her a psyco girl :D

this lakorn was full of surprises cause they did everything differently...even the ending didn't have Ae and Pim in the last scene alone..it had Dr. Ahnon and Risa too...owell..i love it!!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Lildreamer said:
this lakorn was full of surprises cause they did everything differently...even the ending didn't have Ae and Pim in the last scene alone..it had Dr. Ahnon and Risa too...owell..i love it!!
[post="102755"][/post]​
Lol, but it still had that beach ending. :p

I didn't like the ending. Pim should've said I love you. That's all the man wanted to hear. Everything was wrapped up a little too neatly.

Q: Pim wasn't really pregnant? I admit I've been watching the last few episodes on ff, except for the "coupley" parts so maybe I missed something.

maijune

SarNie Adult
i just finished the last epi and it was good...i didn't not dissappointed at all because it has so many sweet scenes throughout the lakorn to cover up already....now what am i going to do next? wait for the new one to be confirm and start shooting...that would be so great....

maijune

SarNie Adult
i got it from sweet kob that the new lakorn that rumor for kob and stephen to pair up again...is about the grandfather who died long ago but the spirit still stay to protect and look over his proverty, money and all.....maybe the p'ek or n'ek is the heir to this rich man's wealth....and then everything happen because of the wealth....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I loved it...I don't care what anyone said about the ending...I absolutely loved it!!! I haven't cried this much for so long...this lakorn has it all!!!

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Yea, even though some parts were rushed and some parts didn't make sense, it was a sweet ending. I don't think it was neccessary for Pim to tell Ae "I love you" cause she showed it throughout the lakorn. Ae was just demanding too much. He already knew that she loved him and when he found out that she wasn't planning on marrying the Dr. that should have confirmed it. I love how they moved to the beach so they can finally be alone together. For those of you who wanted more from the ending, like a baby, make there should be a sequel, you know, like Bang Sai Tong. I already have the plot for it. Since Pim never told Ae "I love you," Ae should keep wondering if she does really love him and then she'll get pregnant for real. But in the squel, Pim should chase after Ae since Ae already chased after her. That would be fun to watch.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
sarN said:
im still sad the hairy italy dude didn't give pim a baby :wub: .. nO Baby .. baby ... no baby ahhhhh they tricked me :p .. no O A >> OA :wub: :wub:

[post="102725"][/post]​

hahahhahahhahahahh tooo funny.......ITALY DUDE hahahahahahaha....i cant stop laughing........

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
hey guys did u notice stefan accidentially touch kob's boobs in the scene where after he got shot and he was just waking up. he held up his hand trying to find kob and he felt up her blouse!

gs

Sexy Back
jackie said:
hey guys did u notice stefan accidentially touch kob's boobs in the scene where after he got shot and he was just waking up. he held up his hand trying to find kob and he felt up her blouse!
[post="102911"][/post]​

lol the things u guys notice when watch lak like sarn notice ae super sexy hairy chest ehehe u guys crack me up :lmao:

cikna

sarNie Adult
though the ending was not what i've anticipated but still LNJ rocks! i guess some of the major scenes in LNJ were done differently than other thai lakorns because the producers/director/writer wanted the audience to imagine our own definition of LNJ. whether pim is pregnant or not, whether pim and ae are married or not, why pim never vocally said she loved ae and etc., they leave it to our imagination. and how how we could go on with life without imagination? :p

cikna

sarNie Adult
my gratitude goes to all thai lakorn fans who have bright up my life with the caps and updates of LNJ. sarn, nancy, and others that i can't recall but i appreciate all of your effort keeping fans like me posted the latest juicy details of thailakorns esp. LNJ. you people rock! B)

cecilia

Staff member
i just got done watching ning and touch's lakorn..and yeah..i think if they extend LNJ to episode 16..they should a least still give us our BABY..

in ning and touch..her mom have cancer..they did it once..and yeah..they have kid..well..maybe twice..but anyway....he left to go oversea..came back..and she's pregnant....WHY CAN'T LNJ BE LIKE THAT..:cry..

instead of him getting shot..he outta go and live somewhere..come back and see a pregnant pim..:lol:..

then we all can have our LITTLE ITALIAN MAN..:lol:...why can't they please us when we ask for it.. :wavecry:
*but the way they sum the ending..it's alrite too..happy than sad like LMKT..:lol: *

btw...NING AND TOUCH'S lakorn is better than i thought..:it's good..
*well..anything that end up with kid in there..i think it's good already. :lmao: *

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
jackie said:
[post="102911"][/post]​
Coincidence? I think not :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
OOOooo i want to say something so wickly yet naughty about dat boob touching ... i guess i keep it to myself hahaha :wub: :wub: .. there guys in the forum *ahem*