<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

jonathan

sarNie Egg
Only in a lakorn-where Ae engaged to Khem(younger sister) but end up with Pim (older sister)-I can't imagine what it would be like in real life!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
OOOooo i want to say something so wickly yet naughty about dat boob touching ... i guess i keep it to myself hahaha :wub: :wub: .. there guys in the forum *ahem*
[post="103050"][/post]​
it's fine by me sarn.. ahem :loool: just dont post any hairy chest photo's

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
P’Kob said this lakorn is shooting today then the part shoot today is going to air the next day. They shot all days….all night. Didn’t have any rest time.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Well I wouldn't have a problem with the ending except they added 3 episodes. 3, people that's an additional 4.5 hours and what the heck was it for? It just dragged and dragged and people had the same conversation 10million times. If they were gonna make it longer I wanted a better payoff.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
awwwww..... but i'mhapppythat there doing a nother lakorn together yah!!! wonder when there going to start filming.... i betsince there going to spain Kob and stphen are going to get evencloser man foreals.... whoo but can kob doit? she has her hosting showto..... hmm.... it wouldbe difficult!!!! but yeah.... them two needto get together....... stpehn seems to like kob alot to lol..... they seem pretty close.... kob drop your man and get stephy but he got his gf to shoo sucks.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Not only rushing the film lol. They also rushing for write the story too. Even P'Kob, she doesn't know how the end too.

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
I was a little disappointed that there was no baby at the end. They do a horrible job in rushing the lakorn. But never the less, LNJ is a great movie and I love Stephan and Kob as a couple. I hope to see their lakorn soon if the rumor is true about the one in Spain.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
well they had to cut the lakorn short cuz the actual extended episodes was 4 added to 13 the original ending...so that is 17 episodes...and from the original story Pim did not get pregnant....they chopped it down even more to just include 16 cuz the rating was going down...I believe it started to dragged and it didn't keep the viewers glued so they re-edited all the extra eppy and this made it choppy....Ch7 was going for the ratings...if they extended it more than they will surely loose viewers and that means $$$....

cikna

sarNie Adult
Now, LhongNgaoJun has ended, I basically don't know what to do to keep myself entertained stress free. Got a little sad.... :loool: but then this rumour coming out saying there will be another lakorn for kob and stefan, though might be shooting and shown next year, i don't mind waiting. I waited for LNJ with much anticipation, i don't mind waiting again! anyway, crossing fingers the rumour would be true and also hoping LNJ would be shown in Malaysia. I bet it would create a craze here, LNJ craze, Kob craze and Stefan craze!

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
I would give this movie a B- just becaue nang eg role is too nice, way too nice that it crossed a "stupid" line. There is no such person like this in reality... by her being too nice just pissed me off while watching the movie...

Also, her evil sister and step-mom turned good at the end. What the hell was that??? All the cats fight through out the movie has turned all the bad people to good??? The ending is not fun.... was hoping to see the bad sister died instead of Pim's grandma....

cikna

sarNie Adult
i just finished watching episode 15, the second time! hehehe! can't get enough of LNJ. anyway, if u people notice in the scene where ae was whistling while joy ate, i could have sworn he was humming the song in the opening credit of LNJ (i don't recall the title). there are 3 songs for LNJ rite? where can i dl them? anyone? :huh:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Yeah. Ae was whistling the theme song but only a little bit of it. There's three main songs for Lhong Ngao Jun. Theme Song, Sub-Song, and Ending Song. There should be there unless someone heard another song that was played during the lakorn.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
**double post**

Sarn when are you going to release your alternate ending. I'm not rushing you, just give me a date. Hahah. :lmao: Did you save the picture of the family?

sunisa

I can't believe that this lakorn has just ended!!I'm gonna miss it.I really like the ending.I'm glad that Khem has finally became an understanding and good person.Everyone are happy. :wub: :D

none3

sarNie Hatchling
I thought the ending was very well put. I'm glad that Khem was healed from her craziness and the parents seem to get along. Bravo!!! Good Ending!!! I will look forward to any of Stephen's work from now on... :loool:

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
hey how is everyone doing? well i hope. i'm still recovering from lnj being over. i'm still really sad nothing to do but rewatching all the eps over again. waiting for sarn's version. hehe can't wait. does anyone have anymore news related to lnj. how was the ratings for the final eps. what about dao ra jai poll is kob and stefan still number 1?

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I really liked the lakorn a lot from the beginning but then it started to drag for me...There are so many lakorns out right now...I stopped watching after episode 11...I am married, work full time, and have a 3-year-old daughter...If I don't pick my lakorns correctly, I will end up spending too much time with the lakorns and not enough time with my family. Thanks everyone for keeping us posted and thanks for sharing the ending...I'm glad her sister and step-mom turned good...Although it's unlikely for someone that evil to turn nice all of a sudden but that's why it's a lakorn...So? No baby, huh? Wanted to see how cute the little thing is...Oh wells!

cikna

sarNie Adult
correct me if i'm wrong, isn't the resort where ae and pim made love is the same house belonging to lom huan in that lakorn? i believe it's the same house. but then, it's just a small matter. it seems it'll take me quite some time to get over LNJ Syndrome.