<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

saobomp

sarNie Adult
my thought on the feeling that louis has towards kob is there but he cant fall for her b/c they are suppose to be siblings regardless if it's through different parents. just looking through some parts he seems to be a bit jealous...

good thing he knows that he's there to protect her and guide her and not keep her away from what she deserves...

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
I just wanna say that i LOVE this drama...it is sooo good the scenes that Num and Kob have together...can't wait for more sweet scenes between them...and Num is so hot :w000t: I also wonder how the ratings are for this lakorn hope it's really high~

tina

sarNie Hatchling
I love this lakorn!!!! Just love seeing Num and Kob in a lakorn like this.

I honestly never read the storyline on this lakorn except I knew Num was to have a bad heart and then receives a transplant. Then I read someone's post on it.....I never suspected Louis would die and his heart given to Num??!! I was wondering why the love between Kob and Num was moving so fast. I should have known there will be lots of twisters going on!! But :wub: I am so looking forward to all the rest of the sweet scenes between them!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
You guys notice most korean drama, na'ek and pra'ek know what love is and they don't take forever to find out like thai drama. Since the director wanted a scent of korean drama in there, Num and Kob's love is like instant innocent love.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Num4ever said:
look like methin going to die on tueday episode
[post="147583"][/post]​
i dont want to offend anyone but yay! so they (taycho and morin) :wub: can get romance going

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It's okay. Sometimes people gain some and lose some. If Methin's going to die for the purpose of saving another's life (Teycho) then it's a good thing. It's better if he die earlier, because if he stays longer I'm going to sympathize him.

sarN

sarNie Granny
iluvnumandoil said:
cant wait for the kidnap scene, whenever that is
[post="147497"][/post]​

:w000t: there a kipnap ! ya tell me wat eps so i wake up and watch it ok :p

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
saobomp said:
my thought on the feeling that louis has towards kob is there but he cant fall for her b/c they are suppose to be siblings regardless if it's through different parents. just looking through some parts he seems to be a bit jealous...
[post="147290"][/post]​
When they were kids, the first time Kob and Louis met. The look on Louis face was like he was happy he has a sibling. I could only feel that Kob's feelings is only one sided, because Methin was very devastated when his lover died.

CAUTIOUS:

Attempt "r" scene should be in this week's episode.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
:w000t: there a kipnap ! ya tell me wat eps so i wake up and watch it ok :p
[post="147932"][/post]​
i dont know what scene sarn, but if you go to sk forum it's there( dont know what page) but it is post by numkhoundew i think :)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
nancyvang said:
When they were kids, the first time Kob and Louis met. The look on Louis face was like he was happy he has a sibling. I could only feel that Kob's feelings is only one sided, because Methin was very devastated when his lover died.

CAUTIOUS:

Attempt "r" scene should be in this week's episode.
[post="147952"][/post]​
yay to that also, finally some real action

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
iluvnumandoil said:
i missed half of it today..the kiss scene
[post="148903"][/post]​
it okay I think Iptv will have it up tonite. I love this couple so much epecially at the carnival part. They are cute together I like how Num grab her hand in the balloon air container. It so cute!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
num is such a baby, this lakorn is so cute and sweet. Its funny how they told pim to get out the car and check on the tail lights and took off on her..hahahaaha