<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

cecilia

Staff member
iluvnumandoil said:
i know dont you think so? louis is annoying me too..he think he superman, tryn' to save everybody and makes himself disappointed all the time(you know his sad facial expression) num just looks angry, and kob she so CUTE
[post="142829"][/post]​
i think in a way, louis seem overprotective cuz he think that kob is inlove with him..or care about him..but from what i see..she see him as a brother or her brotherly bodyguard..anyway..he still annoy the heck out of me..i knwo that the man is trying ot make changes in soem of those kid's life because of his parent but you know what..i think he should just let it go and realize ..he can't make anyone change their way of lving..anyway..i think that he need to open his eyes and tell kob straight forward that he's in love with someone else isntead of being overprotecitve and making other ppl misunderstand his brotherly love..and please dont' be so protective cuz ppl will assume..:lol:

shubby said:
hahhaa...hey i hate the nang rai too...LOLZ..lucky that num doesn't even care about her..hahaahha
[post="142854"][/post]​
i love it when the n'rai was like..''WHO THE HELL DO SHE THINK SHE IS'' and NUm go ''who the hell care wheni dont' even care to know who you are'' :loool: ..love that bratty man..:lol: but then again..he take thing to the extreme..i dont' really undrestand his whole ordeal here..he just met a new friend and already fall in love with her?..i'm confuse ..very confuse..and sort of think that the lakorn is moving their relationship TOO FAST..

anyway..i'm excited..cant' wait what's gonna happen next..I HATE N'RAI..I HATE N'RAI..seem like she play no important part in here.. :rolleyes:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I think the na’rai serves the purpose of pairing up with the doctor guy. LoL. Num’s character already liking Kob’s character, I think he’s fond of her because usually people around him would pity him, but Kob doesn’t. Still, I do think their relationship is moving fast too.

Louis did wanted to tell Kob about his relationship with Tong, but she wouldn’t let him because she’s afraid it’s going to hurt Kob, since she knows that Kob likes Louis and doesn’t understand between brotherly love and true love. But then Louis kept treating her nicely and protectively that causes Kob to think there's a chance of them loving each other.

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
hmm, I don't think the relationship is moving too fast but like nancyvang said, he's used to people fawning on him but thualek/moe insults him and gets under his skin. I don't think he likes her yet but is affected by her because she's different from the people around her.
Anyways, exactly what heart disease does he have, anybody know? Does he have a hole in his heart, a weak one or what? From what I read earlier and from the beginning credits, Thuayai is hit by the p'ek when he's driving and his heart acts up and so he gets a heart transplant from Thuayai

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like Nom's character in this la korn . he match to play this kind of character. i love it. he's hot! being all mean to nang aek and fell in love with her but doesn't show it in a sweet way. and i feel sorry for him as well. has a heart problem. i think the 2 songs fit his feelings. it's a sad lyrics.

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Finally got a chance to watch the lakorn and it is really good. NUm is so evil. Kob and Num is so cute together.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Num gets Louis heart. But according to channel 7 summary, Louis's heart later misfunction on Num. If nothing's change then pra'ek will still be alive.

I still don't know what kind of heart disease Teycho has, only understand that he has a weak heart, and the only cure is if he has a heart transplant.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Hiatus said:
is num going to die? lol in the opening song you see him bleed like crazy loll
[post="143243"][/post]​
no num is not going to die at the end. It going to be a happy ending. But before it end you probably need to cry a little.

Taylor

sarNie Egg
wait, this is quite intresting. i never knew that their making a movie together. i can't wait to see it then.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Taylor said:
wait, this is quite intresting. i never knew that their making a movie together. i can't wait to see it then.
[post="143341"][/post]​
it on air right now! They're so cute together can't until monday

anjos

aaaahhhhh.... omg....omg..... I cant believe it.... num already in love her kob..... that's sooooo cool....... they are soooo cute...... I love it when he siad..." if I dont have a heart than what is this feeling that I feft......or why am I feeling this way?????" num is soooo cute in here... cant waite till the next episode..... :w000t: :w000t:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
omg!! im sooooooo in love with this lakorn!!! p num is soooooo hott in there!! heheheh alll mean and hot temper...!!! poor him he has a weak heart.. that seems painful for teycho.... cant wait till next monday!! :w000t:

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Its a nice change of pace that Kob's character isn't such a weakling in here and she looks fresher and more energetic than in the past. Love the curly hair. As for Num, sometimes I'm like damn man dial it down a notch on the a**holeishness but sometimes its kinda funny.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is going at a good pace, thank God...there's actually more sweet scenes than I thought!!! :wub: I just love Kob and Num in here...HOT...HOTTTT I need to see the next episode

macli

sarNie Hatchling
don't know thai here but do they actually cuss alot in their lakorns? If so what kinds of cuss can they say or not, I've notice from watching sub korean dramas...there's lots of cussing but then when I watch hmong versions of drama, it doesn't seem like they cuss a bit because hmong cuss is so far away from other languages and the bad words aren't said...it's actually not good to hear...
really weird when jeanie said to tone it down...I was kinda shocked..hahhaah

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Ok first of all...when I heard that P' Num and P' Kob were doing another lakorn together...my thought was :shock: because Khun Paw Rap Jarng wasn't so good as I thought as it could be...you know for reunion lakorn after ten years of not being able to work together it bombed...but I have to say they have redeemed themselves quite nicely...I just absolutely love DJP...I love the storyline of it...and from the beginning and ending credits it looks like this is going to be a great drama filled with emotions and tears...I better get my tissue box ready...

I find it really annoying that Saeng Duan thinks that Methin should keep their relationship a secret just cause they don't want to hurt Morin but i think in the end it's going to hurt her more.

It was so cute in episode 2 when they were making the food together... :wub: now I can really feel the chemistry that they had back ten years ago when they starred in three lakorns (and one miniseries) together!!!

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Ooooo……..I want to see this part. P’ Pui-na-ka in allboutkob post this part that she read from the magazine. It so cute! After reading it I want to see it so bad I can see the picture when I read it.

When Morin is about to take off from the room Taecho hurry grab her close to him.

Morin: “Let go ai rok jet what are you doing let go” Morin try get away from Taecho, but he wrap his hand around her so tight and pull down and both fall on the bed. Morin try so hard to get up, but Taecho hug her so tight that she can’t even get up.

Taecho: “It getting late now go to sleep” Taecho tell her to go to sleep

Morin: “I don’t want to sleep with you” try to get up

Taecho: “Don’t move stay still!” hug her even tighter

Taecho: “You know you can’t get away. If you stay still and let me sleep hug you I promise I won’t do anything to you, but if you still move then it telling that you want me to…..” when he finish talking Morin start to move even harder then he just bend down and kiss her.

Morin: “Bha”

Taecho: It good! You don’t like

Morin know that she can’t win Taecho strength so she just stay still and let Taecho sleep hug her and after a few minute she just fall to sleep in his arm.

They're so cute! Love this couple so much! I can see the picture of this part