<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
This is a new lakorn produce by RS. It just started filming last month, but they're putting it on air while filming.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
ประกาศ..............ประกาศ ................คร๊าาาาาบ
หนังสือพิมพ์เดลินิวส์วันนี้ (26 มิย.49) ลงบทละครดวงใจปาฏิหารย์แล้วจ้า..
ใน นสพ.บอกว่าวันที่จะออนแอร์ คือวันจันทร์ที่ 10 กค.ค่ะ
อิอิ ชื่อนางเอกน่ารักมากเลยอ่า..." โมรินทร์"
ส่วนพระเอก ชื่อ "เตโช" ค่ะ.......
หุ..หุ...หุ "เตโช" กะ "โมรินทร์" ชื่อช่างคล้องจอง กันจริง.......จริ๊ง

Good News! Good news!
Dailly newspaper today (June 26th 2006) Doung jai patiharn will be on air on the 10th of July. N'ek name "Morin" and P'ek name " Taecho"

can't not wait to watch this lakorn anymore

macli

sarNie Hatchling
Hmm...so They're really airing the lakorn. The it's not airing against Num's ch 3 lakorn then. Oh wellie...hopefully it won't be too choppy if it's airing and filming the same time. Was Ruk Khong Nai DOkmai filming and airing at the same time?

Num's name: Taecho...sound koreanish too.

Rakniran

if this is going to air July 10th then when is KonGameRuk starring Kob/chatrik going to air? I've been waiting to see that lakorn forever..does anybody know? i heard that they finished filming the lakorn already.But ,when are they going to air the lakorn?

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Don't worry lol...Kon Ruk Game Payabath will be air this year for sure. But just don't know when.

nainee

sarNie Egg
REALLY.. :w000t: July 10th...can't wait...but it is going be on what channel, 3 or 7 anyone knows and what time....???thanks... :wub:

missjoy

sarNie Elites
hmmm.. i am very leary of the flow of the story if it's going to air so soon. Didn't they just started filiming this lakorn at the beginning of this month? So they would have only filmed a little over a month when it airs in July 10th.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
missjoy said:
hmmm.. i am very leary of the flow of the story if it's going to air so soon. Didn't they just started filiming this lakorn at the beginning of this month? So they would have only filmed a little over a month when it airs in July 10th.
[post="136385"][/post]​
This lakorn started filming on May 08, 2006.

nainee said:
REALLY.. :w000t: July 10th...can't wait...but it is going be on what channel, 3 or 7 anyone knows and what time....???thanks... :wub:
[post="136384"][/post]​
This lakorn on air in channel 7 ja....it's air after "Lek Lai"

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I hope this lakorn and KRGP is also a big hit like LGJ, that would make Kob's lakorns this year with three high rating in a row!!! :)
Just one down and two more to go!!!

It does looks very sad and intense from the two teasers, but I stilll can't believe they have filmed this lakorn that fast.... :sweat:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i was hoping that they would air krgp first , so that they can save the best for last and not rush it..especially if their gonna air and film it at the same time, i dont want it to turn out like lhong ngao jun how they
were hoping all over the place with their story line <_<

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I hope so too Iluvnumandoil..cuz Ch7 hasn't done this to a Kob lakorn for a long long time...and I'm talking about airing a lakorn that's not done shooting and not adding scenes like Lhong Ngao Jun for that lakorn they added scenes...one lakorn of Kob that they shoot and aired was Dung Sawan Sab and then they rushed the ending to that one so that Kob can film Ngao Jai.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
jackielee978 said:
I hope this lakorn and KRGP is also a big hit like LGJ, that would make Kob's lakorns this year with three high rating in a row!!! :)
Just one down and two more to go!!!

It does looks very sad and intense from the two teasers, but I stilll can't believe they have filmed this lakorn that fast.... :sweat:
[post="136605"][/post]​
Did you read the news in interlove? P’Num said this lakorn in a day they get to film so many scenes like 17-18 scenes per day.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Wow. That's alot of scenes. These two are professional, so when things are flowing well, the filming goes by smoothly.