<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
kermint said:
i don't really know the reason why they airing num lakorn but if i know it's a long way to explain lol......so lazy to explain hahahaha.......
oh, num usually works for both of ch3 and ch7 tho and some of num lakorn is Red Drama lakorn but they can airing any channel that Red Drama want to airing either ch7 or ch3.........just depend that which lakorn Red Drama want to put on the channel.
[post="135187"][/post]​
Thanks!! that explain alot... brownie point for you!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
YoUa said:
Teaser of “Duang Jai Patiharn" is already out. 

This lakorn is going to air soon.  But I don’t know on air after which one yet.

[post="134772"][/post]​

Really the teaser is out? Allaboutkob correct?..lol...I don't stay online too long...too tired...but that's good news I want to see something on DJP not the whole lakorn I forgot lol...

I don't think it's gonna air though cuz it just started filming...maybe just a sneak peek!

As much as I like Kob's hairstyle but I hope she doesn't wear that headscarf throughout the lakorn...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
From the preview Kob has alot of head scarfs. But certain parts she doesn't have it on. Here's two screencap from the teaser. Credit: Nu'Lek@AAK

A part where Num pulls Kob down. His right hand is on the back of her head while his left hand held Kob's right hand down onto his chest, near his heart.

They already have the design title.

There's certain times, Num was holding onto his chest because of heart pains. Looks very intense.

tinah

sarNie Coma
so what timeslot is it airing in..mon-tues or wed-thurs? maybe mon-tues..unless they air num's lakorn against his own..lol

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
nancyvang said:
From the preview Kob has alot of head scarfs. But certain parts she doesn't have it on. Here's two screencap from the teaser. Credit: Nu'Lek@AAK

A part where Num pulls Kob down. His right hand is on the back of her head while his left hand held Kob's right hand down onto his chest, near his heart.

They already have the design title.

There's certain times, Num was holding onto his chest because of heart pains. Looks very intense.
[post="135348"][/post]​
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: wow my heart goes boom boom when i'm watching the two pics from teaser, thank you nancyvang for posting for us. Love this couple too much. Hope there will be many sweet scenes because it was a long time that we haven't scene OUR FAVOURITE COUPLE in drama/romance. The design of title for the lakorn look very good. I'm so excited. :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:
Can't wait to sse the teaser because i want to hear that they talked about what and i want to hear the song. Is it possible to post the teaser please if anyone have it?

kermint

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
so what timeslot is it airing in..mon-tues or wed-thurs? maybe mon-tues..unless they air num's lakorn against his own..lol
[post="135415"][/post]​
i don't think so that they airing this lakorn against his own lol. i think the one channel3 is on air wed-thurs, so i think this one probaly airing mom-tues or different time but not at the same time the one channel3. i just guess so too..........not sure either.......just wait and see

tinah

sarNie Coma
i don't think so that they airing this lakorn against his own lol. i think the one channel3 is on air wed-thurs, so i think this one probaly airing mom-tues or different time but not at the same time the one channel3. i just guess so too..........not sure either.......just wait and see
i think theres a chance they will air it against num's other lakorn if they wanted to..since kwan's lakorn is replacing the fri-sun timeslot..only timeslot is mon-tues..and wed-thurs..maybe they'll air against oum ruk since its coming in strong..

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
tinah said:
i think theres a chance they will air it against num's other lakorn if they wanted to..since kwan's lakorn is replacing the fri-sun timeslot..only timeslot is mon-tues..and wed-thurs..maybe they'll air against oum ruk since its coming in strong..
[post="135538"][/post]​
When Duang Jai is on air...I think Oum Ruk is almost the end lol...

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Usually channel 7 lakorn is longer than channel 3 lakorn rite.

I think “Lek Lai” still has like 3 or 4 more episodes…but not very sure too.

I don’t think “Duang Jai Patiharn” on air after Mo lakorn lol…