<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Shinobu said:

Very very hot couple in this picture. They look like as "Klin Thang Bai Yok". They are always my favourite couple. :w000t: :wub:
[post="134581"][/post]​
Same here....they are always my favourite couple too lol.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
They look tan in that picture. LOL. Must be the scanning. Neway, that scene looks intense already. I can tell, pra'ek needs anger management.

sarN

sarNie Granny
acutally i think num got slap from the picture cuz his face is the red not the tan ..or is it hhahahah

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Teaser of “Duang Jai Patiharn" is already out.

This lakorn is going to air soon. But I don’t know on air after which one yet.

mokka

sarNie Adult
really wow...that was fast...hopefully it'll be out soon

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
tinah said:
really?..it seems like this lakorn just started filming
[post="134775"][/post]​
Yeah this lakorn just started filming ja.

I can't wait to see some caps from the teaser lol...

tinah

sarNie Coma
that means they are airing while filming..why cant they just air Kol Game Payabaut..since its already finish filming..maybe they want to save the best for last..lol..cuz that storyline sounds more interesting and its revenge!

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
But the magazines are not even out yet, how could they air this without more promotions... :D I'm still shocked about it...Well if that the case, I just can't wait to see them again..but so quick

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
Oh really ??? Why so soon ??? I mean, we barely know anything about the lakorn and it's still being filmed...They should promote it like with more pictures and then let us wait a little bit more before airing...

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
The channel 7 not very promotes P’Kob lakorn lol. You can tell from “Lhong Ngao Jun”

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Somehow Khun Dang doesn’t feel the need to promote Kob’s lakorn, and she always rushes Kob's lakorn. She shouldn’t be too confident though. She should promote it like any other of her lakorns.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Kob looks cute and younger with that curly hair. Did anyone read the news over at Interlove? Seems like p'ek has quite a temper. Num was talking about how Kob would slap him and he would grab, push and pull at her and that she got bruises on her arms or something.

kermint

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
that means they are airing while filming..why cant they just air Kol Game Payabaut..since its already finish filming..maybe they want to save the best for last..lol..cuz that storyline sounds more interesting and its revenge!
[post="134782"][/post]​
i think it's not like ch7 want to save the best for the last but the point is just because ch3 is on air num lakorn rite now, so that's why the big boss of ch7 just want to compete ch3. this is always happen everytime when num has lakorn on air at ch3.

just on air different time and different day!

kermint

sarNie Adult
yeah, i think is going on air soon tho beacuse ch7's alraedy showing up the Teaser. maybe it will be next round or.....

tinah

sarNie Coma
but didnt kob/chakrit had a teaser out awhile ago when it first began filming and that lakorn didnt air yet..maye ch7 just wants to promote this lakorn by showing teasers..

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
kermint said:
i think it's not like ch7 want to save the best for the last but the point is just because ch3 is on air num lakorn rite now, so that's why the big boss of ch7 just want to compete ch3. this is always happen everything when num has lakorn on air at ch3.
just on air different time and different day!
[post="135160"][/post]​

Question??? Why are they analytical bout airing Num's lakorn?? and which station does num usually works for???

kermint

sarNie Adult
iamnowhere said:
Question??? Why are they analytical bout airing Num's lakorn?? and which station does num usually works for???
[post="135180"][/post]​
i don't really know the reason why they airing num lakorn but if i know it's a long way to explain lol......so lazy to explain hahahaha.......
oh, num usually works for both of ch3 and ch7 tho and some of num lakorn is Red Drama lakorn but they can airing any channel that Red Drama want to airing either ch7 or ch3.........just depend that which lakorn Red Drama want to put on the channel.