SORNRAM THEPITAK TOUR DATES!

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
i want to see the videoclips of him in ohio...
what is it under? true about the intimate setting in Vegas..

We were the party huh...these old ladies just sat there and complained. I saw some clips on youtube from p'Num's concert in Ohio and stuff, and there was way more people and they were all standing. Whereas in Vegas we get to go next to him like ten times, take turn one by one...way more intimate. As soon as he came out I started dancing it was hella fun.

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
i want to see the videoclips of him in ohio...
what is it under? true about the intimate setting in Vegas..
Here is the link to the concert in Ohio from youtube...credit goes to vilapanh who is the owner of this clip. The crowd was so hype and it is really loud. Looks like an actual concert.

When are you going to post your pics from SF, I still gotta post mind from Vegas.

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
Terry, i don't see any link.hahahhaha. i will post them soon. sorry for the delay.hahah.recovering from vegas, i am brain dead. all the alcohol and drugs. j/k hhaha.

Here is the link to the concert in Ohio from youtube...credit goes to vilapanh who is the owner of this clip. The crowd was so hype and it is really loud. Looks like an actual concert.

When are you going to post your pics from SF, I still gotta post mind from Vegas.

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
thank you, now the song stuck in my head..aw bai luh..aw bai luh..take it, take it take it!!! hahahahah. it's like whenever i am in the shower that is all i sing..that is my new theme song now..hahahahah. imma try to sing it on my kareoke machine..poor parents they must suffer.hahah thanks you.. kwaap khun ka...

Oh yeah haha...thats what i forgot, I was busy trying to finish my message to you and forgot all about pasting it hehe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U-Wnlrn-1Y
HOpefully that works.

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
I know that song is totally stuck with me...so that's what it means haha, i had no idea what the song is about. thanks for translating for me. Its the song he opened with, so if you noticed some of the other clips that others posted may have that same song.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
everyone who went to the minnesota concert and didn't get your pictures i will get them on TUESDAY WITH AUTOGRAPH SO UNTIL THEN PLEASE GIMME A CALL I'M SO SORRY...

***ALSO HE WILL NOT BE IN TEXAS AGAIN HE'S DONE AFTER LA GOING BACK HOME ON THE 30TH OF THIS MONTH... ONCE MY PHONE CLAMS DOWN I WILL UPLOAD PICTURES!

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
I have vids too that I'll try and load later. I felt so violated at the concert lmfao...some girls were invading my bubble! I think I was going to get pushed off my seat hahaha. Anywho's the concert was really fun even though I was sitting right next to the speakers and became deaf hahah. I have a bunch of pix of Num looking goofy...he wouldn't look at the damn camera! :p Oh yea and Kal was hot hahaha. I really liked her performance. ^_^

Give props to Sunny, Pze, and Mee and all the other people that helped out at the concert! It was one of the best concerts I've been to. More organized than the last few! :D

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
I have vids too that I'll try and load later. I felt so violated at the concert lmfao...some girls were invading my bubble! I think I was going to get pushed off my seat hahaha. Anywho's the concert was really fun even though I was sitting right next to the speakers and became deaf hahah. I have a bunch of pix of Num looking goofy...he wouldn't look at the damn camera! :p Oh yea and Kal was hot hahaha. I really liked her performance. ^_^

Give props to Sunny, Pze, and Mee and all the other people that helped out at the concert! It was one of the best concerts I've been to. More organized than the last few! :D

awww thanks jenny! xoxo! i wanna see some pictures too i didn't even have tyme to take any pictures! sorry i had no time to talk to u too!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yea, just remember what i was gonna say from yesterday <_< *got super side-tracked man!!

that vdo that p3pci uploaded dont know if it was just me or what...cause it took hella long to load...and it just stops halfway..

mayury were you able to upload those pictures? ^_^

ps...was i supposed to call you last night ...lol sorry when i got home...it was kinda late already and i dont know if you were tired..since i heard you yawn a couple of times over the phone! :p

minankumo

sarNie Adult
oh yea, just remember what i was gonna say from yesterday <_< *got super side-tracked man!!

that vdo that p3pci uploaded dont know if it was just me or what...cause it took hella long to load...and it just stops halfway..
it load just fine

Maia

sarNie Egg
Oh man! Num's concert in MN was a blast for me! My little neice got the blue shirt he was wearing during the concert and we were screaming our butts off! And yes, that shirt smelled goooooood. ;)

I miss him soooo much! :D