SORNRAM THEPITAK TOUR DATES!

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
awww.. u guys got towel thrown!! shoot if i was there i would like the first one to grab it.. haha cuz i remember i was like the tallest there at the fan meeting.. without heels.. haha sOo wid heels.. i would have gotten them towels.. don't worry sarah.. nect time he comes i'll come there and i'll get u one of the towels.. hahaha

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
awww.. u guys got towel thrown!! shoot if i was there i would like the first one to grab it.. haha cuz i remember i was like the tallest there at the fan meeting.. without heels.. haha sOo wid heels.. i would have gotten them towels.. don't worry sarah.. nect time he comes i'll come there and i'll get u one of the towels.. hahaha
FOSHO YOU DO THAT LOL!

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
it was funn!! wish i could have stay longer.. but i came wid my aunt and she was liek no we have too goo.. i was like OMG!! just be patience but it didn't work.. tats why i got mad and was like i should have come in my own car..haha

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
it was funn!! wish i could have stay longer.. but i came wid my aunt and she was liek no we have too goo.. i was like OMG!! just be patience but it didn't work.. tats why i got mad and was like i should have come in my own car..haha
awww that sucks!!! well next time you know drive your own car lol!!! sho i'm 18 idon't even have my permit yet! i know i'm such a bum but i'm scared to drive. :p

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
lOl.. don't worry i was like 19 wen i got my lic. since i was scare too.. but just think.. u can't depend on anyone but urself and u can do it.. tats what i did.. haha

but yea next time forsure i'll remember to go in my own car!! since i really wanted to see p'num go off!! but i didn't get too... haha but u know how a hmong wife is.. there is a specific time she had to be home!! man i was like i'll go in my car and u go in urs.. she was liek no we'll go together and we'll stay until it's over..but she lied too me.. haha

pze

sarNie Adult
yeah how was it...lolz...never got a chance to ask u......

sarah u could have asked us to hand u one...it was only sunnys sister throwing them....haha....it was funny cause p'num looked clueless as to why she was throwing it....n the photographer was laughing.....

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
lOl.. don't worry i was like 19 wen i got my lic. since i was scare too.. but just think.. u can't depend on anyone but urself and u can do it.. tats what i did.. haha

but yea next time forsure i'll remember to go in my own car!! since i really wanted to see p'num go off!! but i didn't get too... haha but u know how a hmong wife is.. there is a specific time she had to be home!! man i was like i'll go in my car and u go in urs.. she was liek no we'll go together and we'll stay until it's over..but she lied too me.. haha
your married? i got to see himoff though! omg he looked so worn out1

yeah how was it...lolz...never got a chance to ask u......

sarah u could have asked us to hand u one...it was only sunnys sister throwing them....haha....it was funny cause p'num looked clueless as to why she was throwing it....n the photographer was laughing.....
omg why didn't you!!!! lol omg girl yal shoulda hooked me up lol!!!! next time okay!

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz....vera thats wat all the elders say....then they rush u....i get that all the time too....my mom called after me at like 130...lolz...

pze

sarNie Adult
yes sarah next time....lolz...i was sitting there watching but i didnt know u wanted one....next time just tap us n let us know....we get so carried away that sometimes we forget....just ask n if we can do then well help...

i didnt get to ask u did u even get the artworks at the table signed...

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i'll get one from you gals next time fosho
my parents don't really care they were out later then i was lol!!! i got home aroud 2 a.m and they got home at 3 a.m lol!!! as long as they know where i am they don't care oh and i ahve to come home that's all! kekek

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz...i guess i forgot to tell them i was coming back late....lolz...but mines kinda like urs too sarah.....i have to come home no matter how late it is....unless im out of town....lolz....then thats another story....

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
I GOT TO HUG HIM!!! AND HE GOT ALL THIS FACE SWEAT ON MY SIDE OF MY FACE!!MUAHA I TOUCHED MY FACE AND SQUEEKED!!!
At first I was like ewwwwwwwww.....then I pictured P'Num and I was like HOT! You're one lucky girl. Got P'Num's sweat on your face. How many people get that LOL!

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder how the concert in L.A went at Jinda. Those who went tell us all about it. I woke up in the morning and there was breaking news in L.A. about some fire. Got me worried a little. It's no where near that place correct? Well I was just wondering.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
girls im still soring from the concert!!! and still trying to GET MY SLEEP BACK!!! woke up on Saturday at 8am had to leave the house by 9am and from then on i didn't get to eat and sleep till SUNDAY AT 8am!!! it was crazy! but SERIOUSLY it was one hecka of NITE!

and speaking about towels I WANTED ONE TOO! sniffsniff but DANG IT my hands were to tied up, i told my sistah to gimme one to throw too but dang TOTALLY forgot i wanted one until the concert was over...lol

pze

sarNie Adult
i know sunny....i want one too...lolz....but just think of it as theres always next time...haha