SORNRAM THEPITAK TOUR DATES!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i'm leaving tomorrow morning to go watch P'Num!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! i'm so excited!

so it's not too formal or anything? good, lol, cuz i don't think i would like being very decked out!

gosh i can't wait!

choo

sarNie Adult
i'm leaving tomorrow morning to go watch P'Num!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! i'm so excited!

so it's not too formal or anything? good, lol, cuz i don't think i would like being very decked out!

gosh i can't wait!
random, are you hmong!!?:) ehhe i hope you have fun!! u will cause i did!:)

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
see everyone at the MINNESOTA concert!!!!! im heading out now!!!! gottah go take care of things before the nite begin!!!!

PLEASE DON'T PM ME TODAY IF U HAVE ANY QUESTION CALL ME ON MY CELL PHONE
(651)239-4597

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
random, are you hmong!!?:) ehhe i hope you have fun!! u will cause i did!:)
lol yup i'm one of P'Num's hmong fans! thanks!

neways, it's almost time to go!! i need to go right now! augh!

great now my sis was like "what's the dress code? make sure!" LOL

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
bao missy i will need your info..for a lil something something...did you read in the JLR thread of me calling all the sisters out!??? lol

anyways have fun at the concert girls!!! im so excited for everyone again i really am!!! ^_^

minankumo

sarNie Adult
sunny , i thought we gonna have a sarnies groupie pics at 8pm. i was waiting forever untill i gotta go home before 12 :(

but at least i have fun n i give num a present hope he like it lol

pze

sarNie Adult
sorry too all the sarn members that was waiting to take the group pics....we were so busy that we couldnt get to it....but im sure u guys all caught a glimpse of us....

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
how was the concert? I heard it was off the hook!!!hahaha.

[

quote name='pze' date='Apr 27 2008, 06:49 AM' post='384893']
sorry too all the sarn members that was waiting to take the group pics....we were so busy that we couldnt get to it....but im sure u guys all caught a glimpse of us....
[/quote]

alex_kleo

sarNie Egg
it was okay. but i did get a bit upset when fans were running to the crowd the stage and they dropped my coat on the ground from my chair and step on my phone. they were wild! so i had to step on my chair cause people crowded around our table and we couldn't see anything. my parents were pretty pissed at that. but i was on my chair !! he saw me eye to eye man!! hahahaha...but i think it could have been better. i guess the security wasn't really prepare for the fans. otherwise it wouldn't have been better! i think that next time they do it, put a fence around the vip area. because it's not fair that the vip peeps was surrounded with the crowds when they paid extra for the seats.

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
yeah, i totally understand, they literally need to hire a security gaurd. did you at least get a pic with him? man, I'd thought the one in SF and Vegas was wild.hahahah.

it was okay. but i did get a bit upset when fans were running to the crowd the stage and they dropped my coat on the ground from my chair and step on my phone. they were wild! so i had to step on my chair cause people crowded around our table and we couldn't see anything. my parents were pretty pissed at that. but i was on my chair !! he saw me eye to eye man!! hahahaha...but i think it could have been better. i guess the security wasn't really prepare for the fans. otherwise it wouldn't have been better! i think that next time they do it, put a fence around the vip area. because it's not fair that the vip peeps was surrounded with the crowds when they paid extra for the seats.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol ...mayury you think we were wild?? i thought it was pretty normal...hmm...atleast no one was knocking anyone over :p

put a fence up around the vip area...are you sure that will help?? :lol:

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
yeah, i'd thought we were pretty wild especially the mommas and khoon yai and khoon mae..i don't know if the fence will help, these girls will climb over it. hahahah.

lol ...mayury you think we were wild?? i thought it was pretty normal...hmm...atleast no one was knocking anyone over :p

put a fence up around the vip area...are you sure that will help?? :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
thats cause they were kinda mao...i remember seeing this one short hair lady dancing in front of me...i think you were standing there too .. :p hmm...but the younger generations...were pretty good i think!

ps mayury did p'num do an auction thingy... i sure didnt recall us having one or did we missed it? :huh:

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
he did auctioned the shirt that he had on for 600 usd and i wanted to buy it but my friend nana was like no, it's a set up because the owner of the restuarant bought it, it's like any other auctions..SOLD to this highest bidder, so she knew it was a fake and was like hella no!!! girl...he is not justin timberlake. hahahahah.

yeah we were all kee mao but everyone seemed respectful although someone stole the 100 usd on the table that i had left, my dumass was drunk and generous..ohh wells. hahahah.

thats cause they were kinda mao...i remember seeing this one short hair lady dancing in front of me...i think you were standing there too .. :p hmm...but the younger generations...were pretty good i think!
ps mayury did p'num do an auction thingy... i sure didnt recall us having one or did we missed it? :huh:

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, i'd thought we were pretty wild especially the mommas and khoon yai and khoon mae..i don't know if the fence will help, these girls will climb over it. hahahah.

We were the party huh...these old ladies just sat there and complained. I saw some clips on youtube from p'Num's concert in Ohio and stuff, and there was way more people and they were all standing. Whereas in Vegas we get to go next to him like ten times, take turn one by one...way more intimate. As soon as he came out I started dancing it was hella fun.