SORNRAM THEPITAK TOUR DATES!

vix3n

sarNie Egg
lol pze will do..imma charge up my cam..heck i might go out and get another memory card 2G or whatever the largest size is, just for this LOL

you too missy dont forget to take lots of pics and share..*ps dont forget our deal too k ;)

the more i talk about this the more hyped up i get... *breathe in breathe out... ^_^
Ami, your funny lol. I'm so excited too. I have to hold my excitement for 1 more week though. It's killing me. I have to charge up my cam and find my extra memory card too. What are you going to wear? I have not idea what to wear.

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
okie so here's the order he will be going too!!!

4/12/08- San Diego
4/13/08-Los Angeles(THAI NEW YEAR IN HOLLYWOOD in THAI TOWN)
4/18/08-Fresno
4/16/06 Hawiia
4/19/08-Huston
4/23/08-Las Vegas
4/25/08-Ohio
4/26/06-Minnesota
4/27/08-Chicago
Okay, here is the confirmation...he will be there this weekend on Sunday 20th at the hotel Milano. Tickets will be on sale at the door or you can call this number listed below to purchase ticket(s) in advanced.

King of Thai Nooddle at Milano Hotel
Restaurant number: 415 974-6285
Starts at 8pm-12 midnight.

55 5th St., San Francisco, CA 94103
(415) 543-8555
I hope this helps!
Is this for real? It looks like he's going all over the place with the cities. First he goes to SD then to Fresno to Houston then back to San Fran?

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
Why don't he come to Wisconsin..... we here in wisconsin is dieing to see him too but it impossible for arrangement bc of school and other things....

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
Is this for real? It looks like he's going all over the place with the cities. First he goes to SD then to Fresno to Houston then back to San Fran?

everythang i listed is all CONFIRM! you can rest assure! i talk to them directly so there's NO LIE!!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ami, your funny lol. I'm so excited too. I have to hold my excitement for 1 more week though. It's killing me. I have to charge up my cam and find my extra memory card too. What are you going to wear? I have not idea what to wear.

lol im not sure neither..if i cant find anything i will have to go shopping!!! :p

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
ok should I buy the tickets in S.F in advance or at the door? I figure it is last minute concert so not a lot of people will know so tickets won't be sold out and I can just pay at the door.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yes pokie you can just buy it at the door..the nice lady that took the call ...said they will sell at the door also...if you want you can even buy it in advance..since it takes me about an hr to get there..i told her i will buy it when i go there on sun... :lol:

we are gonna have some great time... i cant waitttt.... and cant wait to see all the sarnies there!!! ^_^

ps. should we want to wear name tags??!! :lol:

man after all this its just gonna seem like a dream again!!! only pictures or vdo to capture these special moments! *sighs

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
HEY GIRLS, FOR THOSE WHO STILL WANNA SEE NUM ONE LAST TIME.

HE'S HAVE A MINI CONCERT IN THAI TOWN ON APRIL 29TH.

Date: 4/29/08
Location: Jinda Thai Cuisine, 5321 Hollywood Blvd 2nd Floor Hollywood, CA
Time; 8:00pm till Midnight.
Ticket Prices: TBA
For More Information: Jinda Thai Cuisine: 323-993-9000- this is the number to the restaurant

HOPE THIS HELPS.

credits: khype.com

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL ADVANCE TICKETS FOR MINNESOTA CONCERT ISH DONE!!! YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET TICKETS AT THE DOOR!!!

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
THAT SUCKS BIG TIME! IM SUCH A LOSER! I MISSED THE ONE IN FRESNO *I USED TO LIVE THERE, MY FAMILY IS STILL THERE* NOW IM LIVING IN OAKLAND...N THIS WEEKEND IM GOING OUT OF TOWN..SO THAT MEANS I MISSED THE ON IN FRESNO ALREADY...AND I'LL MISS THE ONE IN SF TOO...UURGE! TOO BAD I CANT CHANGE MY PLANS ANYMORE..THE HUBBY WILL BE SOO MAD! BUT U LADIES TAKE LOTS OF PIC FOR ME!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
moonstar it is tomorrow at 8-12 am...

at milano hotel in SF...i was gonna type all that info but its in my car...and also on another thread...go go with us.. many sarnies are going there...sw meeting lol

ohhh the one in LA is nice too..the food is great there..nice setting too!

i wish i can go...but its on a weekday~darnit! <_<

fun

Expired Sarnie
Anyone willing to drive me to SF that lives in San Joaquin County. LOL! Just kidding, I may not even be able to go, I have a baby on the loose. No its not mine, but I am taking care of him like he is really mine unless I make my mom baby sit.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone willing to drive me to SF that lives in San Joaquin County. LOL! Just kidding, I may not even be able to go, I have a baby on the loose. No its not mine, but I am taking care of him like he is really mine unless I make my mom baby sit.

funfun...i am from the SJ County...LOL where are you? im driving up there alone...have someone else babysit the baby...and go with me!!!

PS Moonstar...the info of the frisco one is up above...i totally didnt see it until now. im such a dork!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
osjah..im planning to leave to sf around 5 ish...
where are you exactly???

if you really wanna go...PM me

the cost is $20 excluding the food...

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
osjah..im planning to leave to sf around 5 ish...
where are you exactly???

if you really wanna go...PM me
the cost is $20 excluding the food...

Hello All,

I just got a call from the promoter in the city that there has been a changed of tonight's performance in the city SF, I was told that he had run into some immigration issues at the airport, The show is schedule for tomorrow in the city.

Call the King of Thai noodle house in SF city to confirm.

Thank you!