SORNRAM THEPITAK TOUR DATES!

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
HOpe you girls have fun at the concert tonight! Let us know all the highlights about our Num. Please post lots of pics.

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
Thanks Ladies, thanks sunny!!! We are die hard fans..hahahah. Thank you! I will try to take lots of pics. I am hoping that I won't be too nervous where I can't talk and just drop dead on the floor and miss out on the rest of the show.

Thank you!

HOpe you girls have fun at the concert tonight! Let us know all the highlights about our Num. Please post lots of pics.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG...i had a greatttttttttt time...i will be back to post the pics/vdo...man..i am still feeling it from last night goodness!!! but it was really really worth it...he is quite handsome in person and taller than i expected!! *lol :drool::wub: :p

mayury....dont forget to charge your cam LOL* i wanna see the pics too k
ps thank you for everything!!! :p

have a safe & wonderful trip na ja!!

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
OMG...i had a greatttttttttt time...i will be back to post the pics/vdo...man..i am still feeling it from last night goodness!!! but it was really really worth it...he is quite handsome in person and taller than i expected!! *lol :drool::wub: :p

Do you know what songs he sang? Did he sing the songs from his lakorn at all?

fun

Expired Sarnie
funfun...i am from the SJ County...LOL where are you? im driving up there alone...have someone else babysit the baby...and go with me!!!
From the 209 Stockton the 13th largest city in California. LOL and you. I know it was late of me to answer but I couldn't go anyways.

Glad to hear you had a good time. Handsome in person eh. LOL. Taller too. Wow, Tall, how tall. LOL was he light skinned or a little bit on the dark side. Hahaha. Did you take any picture with him? Was there a lot of people. LOL>

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, please post some pictures. I'm so upset that my friends change last minutes and I couldn't go and I'm so disappointed.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
From the 209 Stockton the 13th largest city in California. LOL and you. I know it was late of me to answer but I couldn't go anyways.
Glad to hear you had a good time. Handsome in person eh. LOL. Taller too. Wow, Tall, how tall. LOL was he light skinned or a little bit on the dark side. Hahaha. Did you take any picture with him? Was there a lot of people. LOL>
FUNFUN...the world is helllaaaaa round...OMG!!! girl~ you could of gone with me...lol i might be just down the street from you!!

wth! yes, i had heels on and he was still taller than me... he was fairly light...lol lighter than me thats for sure! i kinda regret not kissing him, :ph34r: he was only a cheek away ...while he was talking into my ears... :( lol oh well i got my teddy bear hug ...unexpected from him...it lasted for more than a minute..IM HAPPY!

pshh i did take pictures with him...i will see if it turns out any good lol since i was already buzzed...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww pokie...you could of PM me...i drove there alone...got lost...and almost killed myself trying to get there! :mellow:

but its all good...it was one of my most memorable night!!! :p

hellomelia

sarNie Hatchling
HEY GUYS,

NUM IS GONNA BE HAVING A FAN MEETING IN LONG BEACH ON 4/28/08

NUM FAN MEET AND GREET

Date:April 28th, 2008
Time: 4pm - 6pm
1223 E Anaheim St
Long Beach, CA 90813
Free Admissions:Limited Seats 100
Sponsors ask Donation of $10.00
More Information Contact: 323.708.6471

There will be Q&A Session & Picture Session for the event.
If you wish to take a picture, please bring your own camera.
Anyone who has gifts of stuff to give, please bring them. There will be a table set up.

This is still going on right?....i really hope so.

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
Well, my sister inlaw say they will take me but last minute, they say that they had a bad dream and we shouldn't go. I had nobody to go with so I got stuck at home. Suck..... wish I knew, I could go with you and help pay gas. B)

awww pokie...you could of PM me...i drove there alone...got lost...and almost killed myself trying to get there! :mellow:

but its all good...it was one of my most memorable night!!! :p

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
FUNFUN...the world is helllaaaaa round...OMG!!! girl~ you could of gone with me...lol i might be just down the street from you!!

wth! yes, i had heels on and he was still taller than me... he was fairly light...lol lighter than me thats for sure! i kinda regret not kissing him, :ph34r: he was only a cheek away ...while he was talking into my ears... :( lol oh well i got my teddy bear hug ...unexpected from him...it lasted for more than a minute..IM HAPPY!

pshh i did take pictures with him...i will see if it turns out any good lol since i was already buzzed...
Thanks for sharing, you should have given Num a kiss, he would let you right? And he was right there whispering into your ears that's so sweet. What did he say? I hope he speaks English cause I won't be able to understand haha. Glad to hear that you had fun. Post up some pics. They sold drinks over there?

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Thanks for sharing, you should have given Num a kiss, he would let you right? And he was right there whispering into your ears that's so sweet. What did he say? I hope he speaks English cause I won't be able to understand haha. Glad to hear that you had fun. Post up some pics. They sold drinks over there?
SAME HERE LOL I DON'T SPEAK THAIH LOL CNA'T UNDERSTAND DARN!

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
mai ben lai ka..I will try to upload the pics asap. i am in vegas right now with my sister and boyfriend, we are going to his other performance today/tomorrow. It's like 4am in the morning and I am still up.

Recap of the event, P'Num is hella funny he likes to cap but it's innocent and after that he apologizes or say j/k..we waited until everyone went up to him for pics and autograph, i told my Na who was the promoter to bring him to our table. everyone was drunk so towards the end of the night, my ass was drunk, three bottles of wine and a couple of shots to be exact. my na took me backstage or in the kitchen to have a face to face conversation but all i can say was Hi..my name is mayury..like 5 million times. hahahah. P'num was like, Okay, okay i know your name is mayury..hahahahha. it was hella funny. after that i give him like money. i think around 7hundred dollars, he was shocked but i told him that it was my way of supporting him because he was in a tragic car accident and killed the pedestrian in thailand. i felt bad for him...and wanted to support his career.
that's all..i was star struck and normally i am not..i don't know why, i was tongue tied...couldn't speak at all. hahha.

minankumo

sarNie Adult
mai ben lai ka..I will try to upload the pics asap. i am in vegas right now with my sister and boyfriend, we are going to his other performance today/tomorrow. It's like 4am in the morning and I am still up.

Recap of the event, P'Num is hella funny he likes to cap but it's innocent and after that he apologizes or say j/k..we waited until everyone went up to him for pics and autograph, i told my Na who was the promoter to bring him to our table. everyone was drunk so towards the end of the night, my ass was drunk, three bottles of wine and a couple of shots to be exact. my na took me backstage or in the kitchen to have a face to face conversation but all i can say was Hi..my name is mayury..like 5 million times. hahahah. P'num was like, Okay, okay i know your name is mayury..hahahahha. it was hella funny. after that i give him like money. i think around 7hundred dollars, he was shocked but i told him that it was my way of supporting him because he was in a tragic car accident and killed the pedestrian in thailand. i felt bad for him...and wanted to support his career.
that's all..i was star struck and normally i am not..i don't know why, i was tongue tied...couldn't speak at all. hahha.

omg! tha is alot of money n its very nice of u to give him tha much.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
you girls are too funny!!!! im so HAPPY to hear everyone had so much FUN!!! NOW WHERES THE PICTURES:p

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
hey sunny wat r u gona wear to concert?

im wearing jean and a top i got fro forever21 aNd my Jessica simpson pumps!!!hahahaha i have to work at the concert so i wanna be comfy and cute at the same time...hahahhahahahahhaha wat r u planning to wear

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling

Wow Mayury, that's a whole lot of money...I would be so honored and flattered if I was Num. So you got star struck? That's how I was at the New Year festival in LA. That's funny, you guys were all drunk...was Num drinking too? Did you get to gamble yet in Vegas or go to any buffets, we'll I'll see you tonight because todays is his concert right.

fun

Expired Sarnie

Are you serious? It would be creepy if you did live down the street from me. But I don't think it is that round. LOL I live in the northside. You know where Plaza Robe the high school for students behind credits on Thornton Road. I don't know if you know where I am talking about. Just a two minutes drive until 8 Mile Road. LOL now don't tell me you live near there too.