SORNRAM THEPITAK TOUR DATES!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
TRUE HIS SF CONCERT HAS BEEN CANCEL! BUT I JUST CALLED THE MAIN SPONSOR FOR NUM AND HE SAID THEY MISSED HIS FLIGHT TO SF IT WASN'T ANYTHANG NEAR IMMIGRATION PROBLEM...AND YES THE SHOW IS SCHEDULE FOR TOMORROW! IDK WHY THE PROMO WOULD SAY THAT, WHEN HE COULD OF JUST SAID NUM MISSED HIS FLIGHT! ONE MORE THANG HIS OTHER SHOWS WILL NOT BE CANCEL! THEIR STILL ON!

Hello All,

I just got a call from the promoter in the city that there has been a changed of tonight's performance in the city SF, I was told that he had run into some immigration issues at the airport, The show is schedule for tomorrow in the city.

Call the King of Thai noodle house in SF city to confirm.

Thank you!

pze

sarNie Adult
I CONFIRM WAT SUNNY WROTE.....WE JUST TALKED TO THE MAIN HEAD OF THE WHOLE TOUR N THAT WAS THE ONLY THING....I DONT KNOW Y THE PROMO IN SF WOULD SAY IT WAS IMMIGRATION PROBLEMS BECAUSE WHEN THEY SAY THAT EVERYTHING ELSE BECOMES A PROBLEM SO ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS HE CANT BE TWISTING THE STORY....

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
I CONFIRM WAT SUNNY WROTE.....WE JUST TALKED TO THE MAIN HEAD OF THE WHOLE TOUR N THAT WAS THE ONLY THING....I DONT KNOW Y THE PROMO IN SF WOULD SAY IT WAS IMMIGRATION PROBLEMS BECAUSE WHEN THEY SAY THAT EVERYTHING ELSE BECOMES A PROBLEM SO ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS HE CANT BE TWISTING THE STORY....
We were speaking in Thai, unless my thai is bad..she told me that they had some immigration issues..I don't know why she would say that if it wasn't true. And I don't think that the fans want to hear anything bad. I am happy to hear that he will still show tomorrow in SF, CA. I believe it might be at the same time. I will defintely call her tomorrow to confirm. But thank you so much for getting on top of it for us because a bunch of us was getting ready to leave our house. I was in the middle of getting ready, I am bum about it but I can wait for him.."sigh".

Thanks ladies!!!

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
:( im so sad now mayury! :(

i guess i will go watch FK then...

talk to you tomorrow if not sooner k!
I am so sad as well..girl..i got 5 different dresses that i have tried on to see which one would look better..hahahha. TOmorrow we are going..hahahha. I will call you as soon as I hear back from the promoter, I believe is also the owner of the hotel and restaurant my father knows them. thank you!!!

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
Thanks..did you talk to the same guy from Ohio, Kiat? I am hoping that everything works out because they said that he will arrive at 3am morning.

Thanks for everything!!!

TRUE HIS SF CONCERT HAS BEEN CANCEL! BUT I JUST CALLED THE MAIN SPONSOR FOR NUM AND HE SAID THEY MISSED HIS FLIGHT TO SF IT WASN'T ANYTHANG NEAR IMMIGRATION PROBLEM...AND YES THE SHOW IS SCHEDULE FOR TOMORROW! IDK WHY THE PROMO WOULD SAY THAT, WHEN HE COULD OF JUST SAID NUM MISSED HIS FLIGHT! ONE MORE THANG HIS OTHER SHOWS WILL NOT BE CANCEL! THEIR STILL ON!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol...whatever the problem is...i just hope hes able to do the concert thing tomorrow

lol mayury...didnt you say you returned one of the dresses..or do you still have all five!!??

what color is it?..i forgot to ask you

mine has the color turquoise, cream & black in it!

i end up not going to the movies neither...i couldnt find anyone to join me! :(

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
OMG, I was going to wear royal blue..hahahah. And my shoes were gold colored. hahahhaha. I still have all of my bebe dresses...I am going to keep them for my Vegas trip this week, I will be there to see him as well.

Get your beauty rest for tomorrow evening, don't waste you make up and outfit. hahahah. See ya later..

lol...whatever the problem is...i just hope hes able to do the concert thing tomorrow

lol mayury...didnt you say you returned one of the dresses..or do you still have all five!!??

what color is it?..i forgot to ask you

mine has the color turquoise, cream & black in it!

i end up not going to the movies neither...i couldnt find anyone to join me! :(

GaMoN

sarNie Hatchling
wow!! i thought they cancel the one in san francisco cause he had a lot of fans interviewing him so he missed he s flight...thats what this one lady said when my sister call to make sure.. lucky my sister and i didnt get ready haha.or else we would be getting ready for nothing.....but we are still gong to tmrw no matter what..hehe.. :lol:

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
According to her when we were speaking in our native tongue THAI..hahha. she said that he was being interviewed by immigration and that he is scared to fly so he is driving up to northern calif...she didn't say anything about fans interviewing him, she said that immigration is interviewing him for a couple of hours. in my mind because i am an immigration law student, and this would only make sense was if he was on a tourist visa verses a work visa H1B VISA and they saw in his passport that he has been through out our country in a short period of time??? WHY and what for? So therefore they had to make sure he was legit and because SFO international airport is the hub for international flights and the headquarter for immigrations of course if they suspect anything and by law they have the right to ask questions. This is the law..and this only make sense, however the promoter was speaking of her knowledge whether it's the truth or not, it came out of her mouth. I just wanted to inform all of the fans who were getting ready of the situation.

Thank you!!!!

wow!! i thought they cancel the one in san francisco cause he had a lot of fans interviewing him so he missed he s flight...thats what this one lady said when my sister call to make sure.. lucky my sister and i didnt get ready haha.or else we would be getting ready for nothing.....but we are still gong to tmrw no matter what..hehe.. :lol:

moonstar

sarNie Adult
MAN!! I thought the concert on Sunday Night or now Monday was suppose to be in Long Beach. I was hoping the SF concert is this coming weekend. I have a mandatory class tomorrow and I also have a midterm on Tuesday that I needed to study for but I really want to see him after listening my sister blah about all the fun she had at the Fresno CONCERT. SORNRAM IS SUCH A NICE CELEBRITY TO ALLOW his fans to kiss him. My sister got to kiss him three times and hug him!! I'm so jealous. She also told me that a guy fan of sornram paid about $100 for the shirt he had on during the auction. I'm not happy now!!! I hope I still have a chance to see him. Anyways I live in Davis 30 minute away from the Sacramento. Is he having any concert near me or in California? When is the one in Long Beach?

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
hi babe..he should be in SF Ca tomorrow, I believe same time and place. I will keep you updated!! look for me.hahah.

MAN!! I thought the concert on Sunday Night or now Monday was suppose to be in Long Beach. I was hoping the SF concert is this coming weekend. I have a mandatory class tomorrow and I also have a midterm on Tuesday that I needed to study for but I really want to see him after listening my sister blah about all the fun she had at the Fresno CONCERT. SORNRAM IS SUCH A NICE CELEBRITY TO ALLOW his fans to kiss him. My sister got to kiss him three times and hug him!! I'm so jealous. She also told me that a guy fan of sornram paid about $100 for the shirt he had on during the auction. I'm not happy now!!! I hope I still have a chance to see him. Anyways I live in Davis 30 minute away from the Sacramento. Is he having any concert near me or in California? When is the one in Long Beach?

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Thanks but i can't go to tomorrow's concert because i have class. I would have been able to go if it was today. They should have reschedule it to next SUnday but I guess that would interfered with his other concert. Anyways you guys have fun.

[EDIT] I can't even go to the Fan Meeting in Long Beach since it's on weekday and I have classes. THIS REALLY SUCKS FOR ME!! REGRET SO MUCH FOR NOT GOING TO THE ONE IN FRESNO!! STUPID ME!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hi babe..he should be in SF Ca tomorrow, I believe same time and place. I will keep you updated!! look for me.hahah.

awww moonstar really???!!!

girls, telling you we should wear those tags...just say "im from SW" or "sarnies" LOL..

i hope traffic isnt bad tomorrow..if it is slow tomorrow i might ask to get off an hr early...get ready once again..oh boy! :lol: *most importantly hope it is still on...

mayury,,i see you hahah arent you sleeping getting your beauty sleep??? :lol:

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
no, i am still up..working. i will get my beauty sleep soon. thanks babe!

awww moonstar really???!!!

girls, telling you we should wear those tags...just say "im from SW" or "sarnies" LOL..

i hope traffic isnt bad tomorrow..if it is slow tomorrow i might ask to get off an hr early...get ready once again..oh boy! :lol: *most importantly hope it is still on...
mayury,,i see you hahah arent you sleeping getting your beauty sleep??? :lol:

moonstar

sarNie Adult
YOU GUYS SHOULD TOTALLY WERE SIGNS OR SHIRTS THAT SAYS YOU"RE FROM SARNWORLD.COM. THAT WILL HELP YOU GUYS IDENTIFY EACH OTHER> IF I WERE TO GO I WOULD WEAR IT!! MAny WHY Can't They postpone to concert to Next SUNDAY!! WHY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO MAD AND Sad!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
we wanna look cute too ya know so we will be wearing dresses...lol *how bout i hold up a sign saying SarnWorld.com??

we will share the pics...hahaha

i totally understand how you feel moonstar, i wish you can join us too!! :mellow:

lol mayury no problem...i will go and get some sleep now...see you tomorrow! ^_^

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
Thanks..did you talk to the same guy from Ohio, Kiat? I am hoping that everything works out because they said that he will arrive at 3am morning.

Thanks for everything!!!

yes everythang ish fine now!!! EVERYONE CAN SEE HIM TONIGHT!!! funny thang is p'ket called me after i called to see if everythang was aite and he said everythang was fine it was bekuss he missed his flight and NUM in the background shouted out "TELL EVERYONE I'M EXICTED FOR THE SHOW & SORRY FOR THE CANCELLATION!" so gals all im saying ish PUMP IT UP!!!!!

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
HOpe you girls have fun at the concert tonight! Let us know all the highlights about our Num. Please post lots of pics.