Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
me too!!! :wub:
jin! are you dl-ing the 7th epi too? i still have 30 more mins to complete it! :(

i loved epi 6! couldn't stop laughing when lin was day-dreaming about her and lek!!! they were kneading the dough, but i'm sure that wasn't where their concentration is! poor dough! :D and when din and lin kissed!!! :wub: :wub: lin didn't mind it at all! just like the time he caught her from her fall on the stairs, and the time they both fell on their chairs! :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, they look sooo HOT together. anne look so gorgeous. it said its a fanclub magazine. cant wait til this comes out

credit to a& k club

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
today epi is so good..its the starting of the LOVE/jealousy feeling!1..SUPER NICE...hehehhe..how cute..

nina07

sarNie Adult
Haven't seen today's episode yet but yesterday's was so entertaining. :lol: That little boy with the glasses is so CUTE! I wanted to give him a hug. :wub: I also love how the part where they had the accidental kiss, Din was all apologetic and what not. :wub: He is so cute. LOL.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
wow, today esp was good and the cute and love scenes between lin and din will be more to come...I can't wait till next week esp...

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
just finished epi7!!! i am soooo loving it!
soooo funny when lin caught the assistant gossiping about her! :D love the look on ann's face! and that assistant too! :D
what were lek and his mom doing in lin's dad's house? looks like they were signing some sort of contract... marriage contract? :D
love how lin and din are so comfortable w/ each other! the part where he banged her head on the piano!!! lol! :D and the look on his face when everyone in the supermarket were looking at him, he's like, what are they looking at? is there something on my face? :D :D
and her jealous look when sonia called din!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
more sweet scenes in the next epi!!! he's falling for her!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
next week's episodes will be so FUN...i can not wait til next week!!!....lol...SSH rocks..ann rocks..ken rocks...YIPPPIEE!!!

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Just want to share the ending theme song actual mv by Chin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tadsZpQeEI8

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
@ tfilipina! Yep i was DLing it! I on;y had a few mintues before class so i had to watch it really quick study and then go to class. Didn't really watch the whole episode clearly to see what was happening. But it looked good.

Lin keeps on giving Din the impression that she likes him!! She keeps on telling him how cute he is!! I wonder when he will bring her to meet his mom!! I'm so glad that Kom told Lin about Din, now she at least understands a little about why he is the way that he is. :lol: She cried!!

I really want to see the fight between Lin and Ming, Din will come and save the day!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
lmao... Tfil.... you're downloading the episodes already... i guess i'll be downloading it now too since i am planning to make some fan MVs... LOL

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
love Anne in this role she play it so naturally funny.lol. today ep. like the scene Ken hit her head they play it so natural make it look like their characters are close friends. and the scene she tease him said he gonna be famous and that he was shy,they both are so cute! this is the only lakorn right now i enjoy watching. make me smile/laugh/happy watching it. can't wait for next eps. ah..he start to fall for her.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
anonomyusblue posted subbed preview for epi 8 and it looks good!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvMKmuRWMdQ

I wonder what Din felt when Lin told him he was hot and missed him!! :lol:Also loved they way she said Mr. Hot Chief!! He's really falling for her. Only she doesn't realize that she likes him too.

She is so jealous when that Korean wannabe wants Dins phone number. lying to him that he's gay! But hey that's one way to keep others away from the person you like :lol:!!

I found a great song that i can make an MV with this lakorn!! I'm gonna start on it today and then wait for later episodes to finish it. OR esle if i find good clips then i can finish it sooner! :blush: