Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwa (Quiz & Quest)

SunStar

sarNie Elites
THIS IS TOOOOOO WEIRD!!!! she definitely looks a lot older than him... he hasn't gotten his manly looks yet...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i guess i'm old heheh that's why i've seen Alex when he's a kid. he was very young when he play in "kep pan din" that Captain and Aom were in. that was the la korn that i have seen of him when he was a kid, but there were others too but i didn't really get to watch it that much but seen him playing when he was a kid. so yeah maybe that's why to some people who seen him since he was a kid still think he's too young to play as pra aek. but to me, 17 is old enough to play as pra aek. even though he's not fully a grown man yet but he's about to attend college already so he's not too young to be pra aek. just that he has a very young looking face. which in 2 or 3 years he will look more mature and fully grown into a man and he will look more handsome and cute. and he will be much hotter if he work out, get a bit buff. girls will go screaming over him more. not weird for me that he is pra aek in here because he play as a high school kid to fully grown man but it would be a bit weird if he play as a business man who is 30 years old. that is weird!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i wanna share a cute photo of Alex and Taew that i found in pantip website. they are so adorable!

donna

sarNie Adult
its so funny that they first star as bro n sis now they are main! hehe

looks good so far. man his older bro in the old one was an ass and the same for this version. it gonna have me crying with him all over again. so sad...

fun

Expired Sarnie
i guess i'm old heheh that's why i've seen Alex when he's a kid. he was very young when he play in "kep pan din" that Captain and Aom were in. that was the la korn that i have seen of him when he was a kid, but there were others too but i didn't really get to watch it that much but seen him playing when he was a kid. so yeah maybe that's why to some people who seen him since he was a kid still think he's too young to play as pra aek. but to me, 17 is old enough to play as pra aek. even though he's not fully a grown man yet but he's about to attend college already so he's not too young to be pra aek. just that he has a very young looking face. which in 2 or 3 years he will look more mature and fully grown into a man and he will look more handsome and cute. and he will be much hotter if he work out, get a bit buff. girls will go screaming over him more. not weird for me that he is pra aek in here because he play as a high school kid to fully grown man but it would be a bit weird if he play as a business man who is 30 years old. that is weird!
Hahaha back in the old days an actress/actor is 13 they still play the main lead. LMAO. Kob play nang ek role when she was 13 or 15 right. I can't remember the age but around there.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yes Alex played in lakorns when he was like 5? I think.
I never watched him when he was little I just knew about him when this lakorn was confirmed to be filmed.
That's when I went heads over heels for Alex, Tee-Hee :]
Thanks for the pic Teedee! THey look too adorableee together esp. when both are smiling together :wub:
So the sweet scenes will be towards the end? Oh darn, that kinda sucks but its okay they'll have another lakorn together!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Have I been crawling under a rock or something?? For the longest I didn't click on this thread to notice the name "Alex" which is the Alex from KPD. OMG! He's so darn HOT!!!! Chor, we might be put behind bars together with our thoughts. LOL

Like Chor mentioned, I always felt Alex will hit it big when he gets older. He's has all the right features to be p'ek, especially them dreamy eyes. Love Love...The boy already has amazing talent in such a young age. Imma watch this lakorn for him, my little young romeo. WHAHAHAHA

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I feel so old! and ewww! when I think of how hot he's gonna be in a few years even though I'm only a year older than him...gosh I feel so sad, all these new generations of hot/cute pr'eks and I'mma be so old for them, that I feel wrong if I ever am obsessed with one...oh well, beam will always be mine to drool on...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know wat role Go play as???

Anyways, the Dad is soo mean and unreasonable without a doubt and his bro is such a selfish ass...I hate Off's character in here, he is soo freakin mean to all of his kids. He's always comparing them to his favorite little boy...well atleast they are using the same theme song, the older version was also sad as hell...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i hate his dad too. so mean! so opposite from nang aek's dad who is a nice and a fair man. his brother is such a jerk! i hate it that pra aek like the older sister, how can he like her when she's such a flirt,using him. he's dumb! feel sorry for Taew. Go play as a good guy who is related to pra aek. he help Aoh out in kreung thep. they became close, and they like eachother. something like that.if i remember correctly though. heheh.i want to watch when Alex like Taew. which will be good.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Taew's getting jealous already, lol. She likes Alex so much but he's blinded by Gale's love :rolleyes: Is she really using him? Or does she like him a bit also? But Woot likes her also. I hate Off so much, gosh! Hopefully Alex realized who really likes him soon it will be stupid if he realized it at the very end >.< His sister is sooooooooo adorableee the one that goes to high school with him. I forgot her real name.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like your banner Jieb_Lover. yeah Taew gets jealous. she's cute. yeah wanram does use him. Taew even said so in the la korn and in the summary said so too. wanram like it that guys like her & she's not serious about any guys just flirting around. yeah his younger sister(pin play by mint) is cute. from the summary he realize he like Taew when he start fixing cars & she's always there for him,in good & bad times. when wanram came back he doesn't have feelings for her anymore because now he love Taew. yeah i want to see Alex & Taew cute/sweet scenes not only toward the end. i want him to realize he like Taew sooner like the middle. so they can have some sweet scenes together more not only toward the end. and i want to see him get jealous over Taew with another guy too, would be cute.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
aww that's so cute! i watch news clips of this lakorn but i don't understand anything so yeah i didn't know that. thanks tee-dee :]

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
So far its good :] It isn't dragging probably 'cause each eppy is only 30min long, lol. But its soooooooooooo sad though T_T

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Jieb_Lover thanks for the pictures. Alex & Taew look so cute! yeah i agree it seem like it doesn't drag because it's short each episode. can't wait to see the part when Alex realize he love Taew. that will be good.