Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwa (Quiz & Quest)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh that lakorn of Cee&Amy "Look Mai Lark See" Yes it is a bit similiar praeks role only though.

Episode10 Alex is hired to fix cars now :] That means Alex will fall for Taew soon! I can't wait. Alex seriously doesn't care about Taew at all in this episode T_T Makes me so sad and mad! No one likes Taew's perfume even her dad was sneezing, Tee-Hee. Poor girl! Mata is so mean to Taew, they don't get along but Taew is just too adorableeee.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Okay, I'm so ready for Alex and to start showing feelings for Taew. They are too cute together. I just want to slap the living hell out of Alex's father and his brother, Pong. Urgh...especially his brother. How can he be so evil towards his own brothers and sisters. I blame it all on his father for not loving his kids equally. Alex is such a cutie. He's definitely going to be the next big star. I actually shed some tears on the part when Pong burnt down his little house. He was crushed his daddy was so wrong!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Alex and Taew were so cute in today's episode :wub: But then they had to get in an agrument again *sighs* They always argue in every episode now. I get so jealous for Taew because Alex is always spending his time with Gale instead of her!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I don't share my graphics here only at Spicyforum since I'm too lazy too repost at 2 forums but here some banners I made of Alex&Taew, really wanted to share them! I just love them too much :wub:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
you know I always love your artworks Amy...but I love the third and the fifth one the best b/c alex smiles...lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Jieb_Lover, All of your banners looks very cute. Alex & Taew are so cute. i haven't been watching the new episodes. b/c i'm waiting to watch it on dvds from the video store. so i'm behind. but from what you say, it makes me so mad that Alex still likes Gale. sigh* when will he like Taew. i want to see their cute scenes together. keep me updated on what happen o.k. thanks.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I surely will Teedee :] Even though I don't understand anything they're saying, lol. It was so cute when Alex tried to make Taew happy the next day :wub:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Aww...the banners are too cute...Great job!

Yea, it was cute when Alex tried to make Taew feels better. He told her that he doesn't know who is right or who is wrong and that he would like apologized...then he asked for Taew to help him with one other thing...and she was happy to help...he told her he needed her to go talk with the fat girl she got into the fight with ...Taew got mad thinking that was the only reason why he apologized was because he needed her help. Alex told her that it's not like that, that if she doesn't go talk to the fat girl, something bad might happen to him since the fat girl and her big bro threaten him...

But yea, I'm ready for Alex to realize that Taew's sister is a user! I can't wait until Alex shows interest towards Taew.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the translation Kayla :] That girl Taew in fight with was Mata.

In the first place why was Alex&Taew arguing about anyways???

I am waiting for Alex to show feelings for Taew also but gosh he super slow!!

In the next episode, I feel so bad for Alex he shows his father his money/checks from fixing cars but his father doesn't appreiciate it one bit at all! I hate his dad too much!!!!!

max

sarNie Elites
Rar. I dislike it when the actor and actress are always arguing or whatever and not show feelings until like the end...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I have no clue why maybe its something behind his Dad's past? But still he shouldn't take it out on his family/kids!!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Episode13 is my favorite episode so far!! I think Alex is falling for Taew :wub: Makes me so happy&excited for their cute scenes! It made me cry just seeing them having fun and such a good time together at the end of yesterday's episode, I love them so much! They need some alone time just the 2 of them though 'cause Mint is always with them. She's so cute, I hope she gets with some guy also! And I hate Mata and her brother, they're so mean and Mata is a bitch! When I saw them posing together in a picture I thought Mata and him were gonna be a pair but turns out they are siblings, lol. And I thought Mata was gonna be in a good person role but she's not. I just had to make caps from this episode!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks Jieb_Lover for cap photos from la korn. Alex & Taew are so cute! finally they have a cute scene together.