Song Sanaeha(CH 7)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
YAY, i'm the first post in the thai section of the new sarnworld. hehe

hey peeps, i just heard a little bit about the lakorn, song sane ha. i'm so excited about this one! hehe

does anyone know what it is going to be about?

all i know is that aump patcharapa is the nang'ek and she is playing TWINS (one good, and one bad)! oh yeah, veerapap is the pra'ek. :D

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Thookatha said:
YAY, i'm the first post in the thai section of the new sarnworld. hehe

hey peeps, i just heard a little bit about the lakorn, song sane ha. i'm so excited about this one! hehe

does anyone know what it is going to be about?

all i know is that aump patcharapa is the nang'ek and she is playing TWINS (one good, and one bad)! oh yeah, veerapap is the pra'ek. :D
[post="16"][/post]​
Dude..isn't this a remake..the title sounds soooo familar...but twins huh? hmmmm sounds kool!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Ana said:
I dun think it's a re-make, but Aum lookz hottttt as the evil twin :lol:
[post="53"][/post]​
YUP, i saw pics. she's gorgeous like usual...hot as the evil one and freakin' adorable as the good one. dang, i'm jealous. haha

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
It's not airing yet in Thailand. I think in September.

noyII

sarNie Egg
All I know so far is that the evil Aum is going to play a dara (celebrity) and the good aum is a gardener. As for Vee he works with an entertainment magazine or something like that.

Bou

sarNie Adult
i hpe this lakorn turns out good man..the last one she did wit num was a lil iffish becasue of the ending...i hope the ending of this movie is good!cant wait to see aum!!!

tang071

sarNie Elites
Calisto said:
I don't like Vee much his acting is so-so.
[post="855"][/post]​
yeah i'd have to agree i dont like vee's acting that much but he keeps getting paired up with really good daras. i mean he looks ok and isn't short and scrawny like some thai guys so i guess thats good haha jkjk. hmm but this lakorn seems interesting kinda like that lakorn that ae issariya starred in with eg eggarut where she had an evil twin too but became invisible. cant wait to see aum dress differently and see her in like a really calm character.

Hiatus

Super Momo
Calisto said:
I don't like Vee much his acting is so-so.
[post="855"][/post]​

YES! i hate him in that lakorn with Noon he didnt even bother to CRY when she died I cried my eyes off man how couldn't he?!?!?!?!?! *still upset*

Bou

sarNie Adult
Hiatus ur soo funni haha...i havent seen that movie with vee and noon..but i uno i dont realli like vee's acting...*shakes head*