Song Sanaeha(CH 7)

noyII

sarNie Egg
Phew said:
The exact date is tomorrow, the 21st of Dec :mellow: :mellow:
[post="58344"][/post]​
wow...already....can't wait to watch it now I have something to watch over my winter break... :w000t:

bill

sarNie Egg
Anyone watching this? I just saw the first episode! Its cute but her other character (the bad one) seems too much. But Vee is looking good for once.!

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not good with summaries but here go:

It's starts off with bad Aum who's a famous actress named Duen. She lost her baby with a bad rock singer so her manager took her to hospital and Duen asked her to help cover up what happened but her twin sister (good Aum) Pi, found out and came to see her. Pi went to the rock singer and beat him up for not being responsible for Duen.

Vee just divorced his wife and came back to Thailand. He went to buy some plants and Pi was also there. Some people mistaken Pi for Duen so they went after her but Pi escaped and ran away. She ran into Vee and they fell down with Vee getting a kiss on her cheek. She got mad and punched him. So they argue and he said he was going to call the police I think but then people came after her again so she ran away and hid in the car. The plant seller was asking Vee don't you know her she's a famous actress. Vee said he didn't watch tv that much.

Vee went home and saw his uncle who I think look like a bad guy cause he has a lot of girls and also want Duen. They took him to a club and as Duen sneak out of the house to find her bf Ple, she saw him with another gal so she got into a fight with that gal. Vee saw Duen hitting the reporters. Vee went back and his uncle told him that Duen is not an innocent girl like what you think...

Duen got back with Ple and they slept together in the house. After Pi got back from buying Duen a cable tv (as requested from Duen) she went upstairs and beat him up again.

Pi went to send trees for Vee's uncle but the servent said they stop ordering already b/c service was slow but Pi got mad and asked to see owner. Vee happened to be outside so Pi went up to him and told him he have to be responsible for the whole thing. I forgot the rest of arguement but Vee was like I don't know exactly what you are selling (cause he think she's bad) and Pi was like trees duh what do you mean...

mychen

sarNie Egg
Phew said:
A new magazine of them, credit to Siambookcenter.com & Patchrapa.com

Here are some older ones -_-

[post="57786"][/post]​

Whoa, that first mag cover, is that Noon on the bottom labled sexy??

Dang, both are such hot stars. Vee :w000t:

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i want to read the summary first b 4 starting to watch the lakorn, from the brief summary i read it seem not so interesting it look like one of those mistaken identity lakorn that ch7 being having tis whole year.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
samtly said:
i want to read the summary first b 4 starting to watch the lakorn, from the brief summary i read it seem not so interesting it look like one of those mistaken identity lakorn that ch7 being having tis whole year.
[post="59325"][/post]​
yeah that's why i'm not sure if i should download it from roots'.. but i did... aum looks good, though. ^_^

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
well aum would look good no matter what what. that is y i want to know if i m going to watch because of her or the lakorn it self

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Some people said that Aum did a really good job, because when watching it, they feel they hate Aum when watching the evil twin, but when they watch the other twin, they feel that they like Aum. Means she's doing a really good job on carrying out the twins role.

I'm waiting to see it myself :D

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
From watching episode 2, it seems that Vee can tell the difference between which Aum is which. Because when Deun didn't show up for the performance, Pi had to do it instead and Vee went to talk to her and said that she's pretty talented that she can take care of plants and do modeling. So thank goodness it isn't gonna be like Rung Kieng Dao where Kade didn't know that there were twins. :)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Calisto said:
I'm not good with summaries but here go:

It's starts off with bad Aum who's a famous actress named Duen. She lost her baby with a bad rock singer so her manager took her to hospital and Duen asked her to help cover up what happened but her twin sister (good Aum) Pi, found out and came to see her. Pi went to the rock singer and beat him up for not being responsible for Duen.

Vee just divorced his wife and came back to Thailand. He went to buy some plants and Pi was also there. Some people mistaken Pi for Duen so they went after her but Pi escaped and ran away. She ran into Vee and they fell down with Vee getting a kiss on her cheek. She got mad and punched him. So they argue and he said he was going to call the police I think but then people came after her again so she ran away and hid in the car. The plant seller was asking Vee don't you know her she's a famous actress. Vee said he didn't watch tv that much.

Vee went home and saw his uncle who I think look like a bad guy cause he has a lot of girls and also want Duen. They took him to a club and as Duen sneak out of the house to find her bf Ple, she saw him with another gal so she got into a fight with that gal. Vee saw Duen hitting the reporters. Vee went back and his uncle told him that Duen is not an innocent girl like what you think...

Duen got back with Ple and they slept together in the house. After Pi got back from buying Duen a cable tv (as requested from Duen) she went upstairs and beat him up again.

Pi went to send trees for Vee's uncle but the servent said they stop ordering already b/c service was slow but Pi got mad and asked to see owner. Vee happened to be outside so Pi went up to him and told him he have to be responsible for the whole thing. I forgot the rest of arguement but Vee was like I don't know exactly what you are selling (cause he think she's bad) and Pi was like trees duh what do you mean...
[post="59252"][/post]​
Thanks for the summary. You did a good job. It sounds very interesting.

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
samtly said:
[post="59325"][/post]​

well its not what you think it is. i think is good from watching the preview and i am also watching it right now. its good. i cant say its really good since i didnt see the whole thing yet but from the start it seems good to me. i think you should watch it.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Duen is evil but she's really a weak girl, while Pit is a strong girl the one looking after her older sister, I really hate Duen's character, errr, makes me hate Aum, but when I see Pit, I like Aum again lol

I like how Vee isn't dumb too, and I like the fact that it isn't love at first sight, so no mistaken girl hehe