Song Hye Kyo

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
i think she's looks diffent from full house and here but i think she's so beautiful. my idol right there..

sarN

sarNie Granny
i hope she have another drama out !!!! she pretty

S

sunflower

what the heck? how come they do the same expression and stuff? was it set up? they so cute!!

off topic... did you guys see fan-pun-tae the one about the korean movies and series? one of the prize for the winner was to take a tour of fullhouse!!!!!!!! i was sooo jealous! i wish i could take a tour of fullhouse! :angry: lucky bastard!

S

sunflower

wow.. never imagined these two girls as friends...lol... i still don't like that girl because she kissed rain! shk should slap her....lol :lol: :lol: .. i'm going crazy! :lol: but they both look so cute... that girl looks pretty that way... i had a hatred towards her clothes in fullhouse! :lol:

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
sunflower said:
off topic... did you guys see fan-pun-tae the one about the korean movies and series? one of the prize for the winner was to take a tour of fullhouse!!!!!!!! i was sooo jealous! i wish i could take a tour of fullhouse! :angry: lucky bastard!
[post="20037"][/post]​
I did! I did! lol you watch that game show too? I was yelling at the t.v when they announced the prize omg, that is soo freakin' cool, I want to go so bad!

S

sunflower

sugar86 said:
I did! I did! lol you watch that game show too? I was yelling at the t.v when they announced the prize omg, that is soo freakin' cool, I want to go so bad!
[post="21524"][/post]​

i love that game show! i like how all the contestants are so funny cause they are nervous and can't get the words out of their mouths! lol...

i think my mouth was wide open and i was drooling when they announced the prizes.. basically i wanted all the prizes! lol... gosh.. for some reason i was hoping to see rain's poster that hung in his bedroom in fullhouse as one of the prizes! lol... that would of had made me grab the computer and throw it to the ground! wouldn't that be cool? and if he signed it too! argh! just thinking about it makes me want to go back and watch fullhouse! i will do that tonight :lol:

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
sunflower said:
i love that game show! i like how all the contestants are so funny cause they are nervous and can't get the words out of their mouths! lol...

i think my mouth was wide open and i was drooling when they announced the prizes.. basically i wanted all the prizes! lol... gosh.. for some reason i was hoping to see rain's poster that hung in his bedroom in fullhouse as one of the prizes! lol... that would of had made me grab the computer and throw it to the ground! wouldn't that be cool? and if he signed it too! argh! just thinking about it makes me want to go back and watch fullhouse! i will do that tonight :lol:
[post="21879"][/post]​
haha i know! and how many dvds did he get? there was like hundreds of them, ah I'm so jealous! >.< that show is awsome! the funniest part was when they had to act out the scenes from the movies, those two guys had me rolling on the floor :lol: and when they had to dance and sing..so so weird but funny. I get tired of hearing 'took dtong na krup!' it gets on my nerves whenever the host says it LOL

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
where do u guys leave where do you get channels from across asia? man i was bugging my dad to get one of those satalite. =( lol

S

sunflower

sugar86 said:
haha i know! and how many dvds did he get? there was like hundreds of them, ah I'm so jealous! >.:lol: and when they had to dance and sing..so so weird but funny. I get tired of hearing 'took dtong na krup!' it gets on my nerves whenever the host says it LOL
[post="22204"][/post]​

aw! i know! that was so funny! i like it when they sang that three bear song... oh and that song from my little bride! the host guy was like... that was the nang aik singing and dancing like that? lol.... :lol: