Some of The Stupidest Song's I've Heard Is..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ok so today at 5 am as I was driving .. I decided since I haven't listened to FM radio for a long time I'd do so .. and BIG MISTAKE! cause I heard 2 of the stupidest songs .. in my opinion they are stupid >.< no offense to those who likes it These songs just made me wanna slap the writers of the song <_<

Mims-This is Why I'm Hot
Rasheeda-Bubblegum

urgh I should really go slap the writers >.<

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
seriously..there's just not that much good music on the radio right now....i hate anything and everything by hinder and blue october...i don't understand how crap like that can get so much airplay...and avril's "girlfriend" is so dumb...how old is she now...23?..and married and she's still writing sophomoric lyrics?

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I listen to the radio all the time whenever it's gay songs or lame commericials...i turn it off and pop on my ipod

Penny: your siggy you look so kute! <33

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i would have to say Neyo's - So Sick of that Love song crap it is........... if ur so sick of it turn if off gosher!!!!!!!!!! easy 1 2 3 step k..........

1. point ur finger and bring it towards the off button
2. Push that sucker
3. Smile real big that that songs no more to be heard for the day :)

noungning

Heartless
lol there are many actually, but let's start with the older ones.

ruben studder - sorry 2004 --- very annoying

some chick i forgot her name - my neck, my back - very disgusting song

i have more but i can't think of it atm. but i get sick of those over played songs on the radio, i hear them at least 10 times each per day omg :arrg:

bugsy

sarNie Adult
i would have to say Neyo's - So Sick of that Love song crap it is........... if ur so sick of it turn if off gosher!!!!!!!!!! easy 1 2 3 step k..........

1. point ur finger and bring it towards the off button
2. Push that sucker
3. Smile real big that that songs no more to be heard for the day :)
omg! Me too! I think that song is soo dumb!

You would think that if he's sick of love songs...he'd rap or yell or something...but nope.....its a love song itself! WTH!

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
lady soveriegns song love me or hate me...it totally confirms my opinions of the british hood and hip hop stigmas...

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
lol there are many actually, but let's start with the older ones.

ruben studder - sorry 2004 --- very annoying

some chick i forgot her name - my neck, my back - very disgusting song

i have more but i can't think of it atm. but i get sick of those over played songs on the radio, i hear them at least 10 times each per day omg :arrg:
Khia - My Neck, My Back

haha lol

As for stupid songs, I don't know. But if you were to ask me about cheesy/corny. I know of plenty!

aww nong tina i love that song by mims....lol.... i don't like that bubble gum song and that one song where their singing about coffee... i'm like ewww.

STIMA

uhhh what's that song.
MYSPACE FREAK? its so lame "shes a myspace freak a myspace freak" LOL and that one tila song that goes "IF YOU CHEAT ON ME I'LL KILL YOU BITCH!" N STUFF HAHAHAHA it wouldn't be so bad though if someone else sang it cus the song just sucks.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
gosh..i've heard alot of stupid songs..but ones that i really hate are songs by alicia keys..man..i cant stand her..her songs are just so so soooooooo stupid!!

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
crank that by soulja boy gets the award for the dumbest, most overplayed song of the year. If I hear that song one more time...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
... Walk It Out <_< urgh that song annoys the crap out of me
ohhh i love that song! specially when it comes on the club. i go crazy! :lol:

i don't know who sings it but that song "F-U right back" omg... i can't stand it!!!!!!!! arrrrrghhh makes me mad

any of chris brown's song is annoying!