Some of The Stupidest Song's I've Heard Is..

ladeemurda

sarNie Egg
hahaha those songs were ok when they first came out. there was like no clubs songs to dance to.

lil wayne! haah his lyrics like dont rhyme he can get on any track dont make any sense and still make the song sound good love the guy but his lyrics dont make sense! loL

^ hahaha cant stand ne-yo either he thinks hes the shiit cuz he wrote songs for mario and mjb or somethin LOL

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
"I know a song that gets on EVERYBODY's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves. I know a song that gets on EVERYBODY's nerves, and THIS is how it goes! I know a song that gets on..."

LMFAO. ;)

I think "Over and Over Again..." by Tim McGraw and Nelly (?) is very irritating. =__=

shachibasha

psychotic
swing-savage

after hearing it a thosand time it gets pretty annoying

t shirt shontelle gosh this is annoying

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i find black eyed peas MY HUMP stupid lol..

"where u get ur body frm .. bla2...i got it frm my mama..bla2"

"my hump2"

geez...sounding like a camel..

fun

Expired Sarnie
girl.. I'm right there with you!!! except for britney's though... somehow, I love her songs.. lol... but as far as beyonce and rihanna.... *two thumbs down*
I like Brit too. Most songs attack Kevin and talk about hating, I hate him in general ---> his personality and the way he carries himself into the business

Ne-Yo!!! Who does he think he is? Ahahaha I am getting carried away with their personality that I just seem to not like their songs any more. LMAO but that is not the case all the time.

Beyonce, some of her songs are annoying only a few of them I can manage. My all time favorite song from DC "Say my Name" =)

As for Rihanna something about her voice that bugs me a lot. That is the main reason I don't like her music- her vocal.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
take a bow by riahanna

that song and her voice SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

starlet1985

sarNie Hatchling
the cheecky girls - touch my bum

it is horrific, seriously that one will bring tears to your eyes and not in a good way

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
haha i went to listen to Gym Class Heroes - Cookie Jar lol

The stupidest song I've heard is "The Fast Food Song!" oh god, my little cousins kept playing it over & over on youtube.