Some of The Stupidest Song's I've Heard Is..

fun

Expired Sarnie
Not that they are stupid rather more they are overplayed and so I get annoyed by it and then it becomes stupid. -->all of Rihanna's song.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Beyonce Knowls's music
Rihanna's music

I just stick to Thai/Laos music. They are more poetic and meaningful, in my opionion.

judyp

sarNie Adult
ALL of soulja boy's songs. "get out my face. get out my face. get out my face...yah trick yah" wtf is that? and that soulja girl song. ooh goddd! :angry: and especially that "crank that soulja boy" sooo overrated. i don't know why they call that music. its crap to me. <_<

lady0fdarkness

ALL of soulja boy's songs. "get out my face. get out my face. get out my face...yah trick yah" wtf is that? and that soulja girl song. ooh goddd! :angry: and especially that "crank that soulja boy" sooo overrated. i don't know why they call that music. its crap to me. <_<
I'm right there with you sister. No offense to anyone, but the music on MTV and radio these days sound like it went through a donkey's butthole.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

Agree's with girls above rihanna ugh; LOL
Soulja boys songs as girls above stated omfg I was like gimme a gun shiit I'll freaking cap all those idiots ... I can't believe they can get famous for that shiit I can't believe people like it so much to be requesting it all the time ... wtf
A bay bay..
Urrm ... "My duckie" omfg like stfu and stab yourself already idiot

shachibasha

psychotic
cotton eye joe
T-shirt by Shontelle Layne ...very annoying my co worker plays this song from 8-5 this same song for hours
and disturbia
kiss a girl

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
allt he songs with "hard" words like "bitch, slut..."
all beyonce song, all britney spears songs, all rihanna songs... a lot

lady0fdarkness

allt he songs with "hard" words like "bitch, slut..."
all beyonce song, all britney spears songs, all rihanna songs... a lot
girl.. I'm right there with you!!! except for britney's though... somehow, I love her songs.. lol... but as far as beyonce and rihanna.... *two thumbs down*

lady0fdarkness

ahhhhhhhhh............. I don't normally listen to the radio, but my daughter loves music, so I turn on the radio for her.. and shit........ all day they played that some "becareful what you wish for cause you just might get it." Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh if I hear it one more time... (it's playing right) I'm going to ... I'm going to..... SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shachibasha

psychotic
marco polo-bowow and soul jah boi

my hands-gym class hero **** ITS SO ANNOYING THROUGH OUT THE WHOLE SONG THEY SANG MY HANDS LIKE ABOUT A HUNDRED TIMES****

nina07

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhhh............. I don't normally listen to the radio, but my daughter loves music, so I turn on the radio for her.. and shit........ all day they played that some "becareful what you wish for cause you just might get it." Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh if I hear it one more time... (it's playing right) I'm going to ... I'm going to..... SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL yeah, the Pussycat Dolls songs urrghh. <_<

Taylor Swift .. OMG :blink:

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
oohhh I can't stand that song "Get Silly" or somethng like that..

oh yeah " Take a Bow" by Rihanna.. i like ,most of her songs

as for beyonce, i like most of her songs, i just can't stand her.. she overreacts, and she likes to hog the fame..thats why DC broke up..

nina07

sarNie Adult
Low- Apple Bottom Jeans, Boots with the Furrr.

Urghh, it was fine at first, but they keep playing it and playing it all the timee!
:angry: