Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Aww again Noy you're a tease! I thought they were gonna "do" it you know! But then again it ends up pretty well aww they're so sweettt... :) thanks for the update :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Thanks for reading ladies! The willing scene will happen soon! I'm still brainstorming ideas on their first time :blush: So stay tuned! :kiss:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Noy ja, thank you for this sweet chapter!! I really love his conversation with his mom. It helped him understand and have a better perspective of his situation. What a great mom!! I love how Mr. Smooth Operator is uncomfortable and shy about talking with with mom regarding "the bird and the bees." I can't wait for the next chapter!!

How did your exam go? I am sure you did great na.

We miss you Noy. Don't forget to come back to this FF too na.... I've been stalking it and can't wait next chapter ...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'm not sure when I'll be able to update. I have a lot of personal things going on right now & I can't focus on anything at the moment.

Sorry ladies. I'll try to update as soon as I can.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 28

Yaya sits on the wooden beach chair burying her feet in the cold sand. She closes her eyes, inhaling the fresh ocean air. A smile sweeps over her as she's mesmerized by the beauty of paradise. Everything here is perfect-- absolutely perfect. Oh how she wished everyday could be like this as she stares out into the endless open ocean. Not a cloud in the clear blue sky.

"Yaya!" She heard her name being called from a distance. Glancing over her shoulder, she spots Kimmy, beaming from ear to ear. Yaya smiles from ear to ear, waving at her. Surprised to see her here.

Kimmy makes her way towards her, "Barry told me you were over here so I thought I'd bring you a drink and chitchat a bit." she sets it down, giving her a big hug. "How are you dear?!" She squeezes the life out of Yaya, "Oh how I miss your cute face!" she beams, taking the seat across from her.

"I've been good. Nothing to complain about--" Yaya tries to catch her breath, chuckling a bit, "How are you? When did you get here?"

"I've been fabulous-- as always!" Kimmy grins, "I just got here--" she smiles, taking a sip of her coconut, "I just bumped into Barry and he said you were over here so I thought I'd come by-- seems like we need to catch up on a few things you know." she winks at Yaya.

Yaya smirks, taking a sip from her coconut, "So how are things?" she ask Kimmy.

"Everything's fine. Work has been hectic-- not to mention Kelly and I are looking for a house." she smiles, "Enough about me--" she leans in closer, "How are things between you and Barry?" She asks with a smirk on her face.

Yaya should feel her cheeks blushing. "We're doing good. Just taking things slow." she sips her coconut, avoiding Kimmy's eye contacts.

"That's good to know-- you wanna know something--" she leans in closer to her. "I haven't seen Barry this happy before. Something about him seem different..." she glances at Yaya, "And it's all thanks to you." Kimmy raised her coconut.

She smirks, unsure of what to say.

"Can I ask you something?" She pauses, staring at Yaya with curiosity, "It's a little bit personal..." she puts her coconut down. "Have you and Barry slept with each other yet?" Kimmy asked.

She chokes on her coconut juice, coughing up a storm as she wipe her mouth with the back of her hand, "Uh..." her eyes flutter violently, feeling her heart beating faster by the second. She laughs uneasily, unsure of how to answer, "Well..."

Kimmy can sense an awkward tension in the air, seeing how uncomfortable Yaya grew. She chuckles a bit, "I'm sorry..." she smiles at Yaya, "I shouldn't have brought it up. Forget I asked it." she smiles at her.

"No--no..." Yaya chuckles uneasily, "It's-- it's not a problem..." Yaya tries to relax her tensed body. Calm down Yaya. We're adults here, right? We can talk about these things. She inhales deeply, trying to reason with herself.

"If you mean sleeping together as in intercourse... the answer is no..." Yaya says, closing her eyes tightly, feeling her nerves stirring up again, "but if you mean sleeping together without intercourse.. then the answer's yes..." she replies, feeling her cheeks burning hot. Although she wasn't sure if it was from the sun or the embarrassment.

Kimmy's eyes widen to her answer as she stares at Yaya in amazement. "How long has it been since you two started dating?" she ask.

"Three months." Yaya responds.

Kimmy claps her hand, "Bravo Yaya...! Bravo--"

Yaya stares at her confusingly, "Huh?"

"Way to put Barry in his place--" she grins, "Three months.." she chuckles, "I think that has got to be the longest since Barry's gone without sex--" she chuckles, "I'm glad you're taming the beast."

"Oh..." She smiles nervously, "It-- it isn't like that." she tells Kimmy, "The truth is..." she swallows hard, "It's actually kind of embarassing to say."

"What is?" Kimmy ask curiously.

"I'm actually afraid..." she fidgets with her hands.

"Afraid...?" Kimmy wasn't sure what she meant, but it suddenly clicks, "Ooh..." her eyes widen, chuckling a bit. "What are you afraid of?" she chuckles.

"The truth is I've never been that intimate with a man before. Whenever it comes close to doing it, I panic and push them away..." she replies disppointingly

"Never...?" Kimmy ask with eyes wide open.

She nods her head, "Do you think Nadech will break up with me if I don't sleep with him soon...?" she leans in closer to her.

Kimmy chuckles, "He wouldn't dare." she tells Yaya, "He's in too deep." she smiles, "Listen Yaya--" she leans in closer, "If a man wants to be with you, he'll wait at all cost for you-- even if it means holding out on sex. It's something important to them. Since Barry has been holding out for 3 whole months... it evident that you mean a lot to him." she squeezes Yaya's hand, comforting her, "So don't think too much. Do it when you're ready, not because of pressure or you feel the need to keep him around." she smiles at her.

"How would I know when though...?" Yaya ask.

"That-- I can't tell you... you'll just know when the time comes. You'll feel it-- it won't be impulse or anything. It'll be like a calling of your heart." she smiles at Yaya, "So listen to the call from your heart-- but if you decide to do it-- you gotta be dominant-- men loves a woman who is dominant in bed-- so put Barry in his place." she winks at him.

She giggles, letting Kimmy's words settled in her heart. She smiles at Kimmy. "Thanks Kimmy."

"No problem. I'm always here for consulting." she tells her, "I'm good at that." she winks.

"You two aren't gossiping about me, are you?" Nadech appears from a distance, walking towards them. He leans in, giving Yaya a kiss on the cheeks, who smiles up at him.

"And what if we were?" Kimmy eyeballs him, giving him the stare down, "What are you gonna do?"

He shakes his head, "Nothing. Just wondering." he smirks.

"That's what I thought..." She nods her head.

He chuckles, "We should get going, Yaya." he takes her hand.

"Going?" She stares at him with a perplex expression, "To where?"

He kisses her on the cheek, "You'll see. I have everything packed already. So don't worry." He helps her up, "Take care of mom and grandma for me Kimmy."

"Don't worry I will-- have fun you two!" she waves bye to them as they disappear.

"Where are we going Nadech?" she follows him to the dock.

He lends her a helping hand onto the yacht, "My secret place." he winks at her.

"Secret place?" she raise an eyebrow at him.

"You'll see once we're there-- Let's get going before we miss it." He gets behind the steering wheel and drive the yacht away.

Miss it? she ask herself, wanting to ask Nadech more questions but she holds back from asking too many questions. Instead she goes along with the ride, enjoying the magnificent view of the opean sea. After 30 long minutes, the yacht stop in the open water.

"Okay..." Nadech turns off the engine.

"How come we've stopped?" she ask him, staring out at the sea.

He smiles at her, pointing at the horizon, "Do you see them?"

She glances at the horizon, trying to figure out what she was looking at, "What is it?" she leans against the rail, focusing all her attention ahead of her.

"Dolphins." he whispers in her ear with a smile on his face.

Her eyes lit up with excitment, "Dolphins??" she squeals like a kid in a candy store.

"Do you wanna swim with them?" he ask, "They'll be heading over here soon." he smiles.

Her heart jumps with joy, "Can-- Can I?!?" she clamps her hand together, smiling from ear to ear, "I've always wanted to swim with dolphins!" she shrieks with joy.

By the time Yaya changed into her bathing suits, the dolphins were near the yacht, lounging around. "I can't believe I'm about to swim with dolphins!" she squeals with joy,

"This is unbelievable!" she hasn't been able to stop smiling since she found out about the dolphins in the sea. Yaya carefully lowers herself in the water, tredding in place, not wanting to disturbed the dolphins. "Aren't you going to get in Nadech?" she ask Nadech, who's still sitting on the steps of the yacht. He shakes his head, "It's okay. I did this for you." he grins.

She smiles at him, "Thank you--" she blows him a kiss, feeling her heart beating slower, almost as if she's stuck in the moment. "Oh my gosh..." she breathes heavily, as one of the dolphins swims around her, being playful. "Look!" she gasps for air, "it's-- it's playing with me!" she's laughs as the dolphin inches closer to her, almost as if it wanted to be touched.

"I think it wants you to pet it..." Nadech watches her, seeing her as happy as can be. He's never witness anyone get so overly excited.

"Okay..." her breath grows heavy, "I-- I'm going to pet it..." she reaches her hand out, seeing it tremble with nerves. Her heart suddenly beating faster than ever. "It's okay... I won't hurt you..." she comforts the dolphin, "I just wanna say hello..." her hand finally touches the dolphin. Goosebumps ran down her body. Her breathing grows coarse as she touches it's smooth cold body, "Omg! I'm-- I'm touching a dolphin!" she shouts with amazement. The dolphin lets out a playful cry.

"I think it likes you..." Nadech tells her, feeling his heart fluttering with excitment upon seeing her face light up.

"I-- I can't believe this!" Yaya's screams, jaws hurting from all the smiling, "I'm swimming and touching a dolphin!" she burst into a laughter, then covers her mouth slowly, feeling as the tears welling up. Shortly after, the dolphins swam towards the west, disappearing out of sight. Nadech helps Yaya up.

"How was it?" he ask her, "Did you like it?" he smiles, he wraps her with a towel.

She nods her head, "I still can't believe I just swam with dolphins..." she utters. Without any hesistation, she hugs Nadech, "Thanks Nadech... thank you so much..." she holds him tightly, "It really means a lot to me..." she grins from ear to ear.

He chuckles, embracing her back, "You're welcome..." he kisses her forehead. "I'm glad you enjoyed it..." Suddenly he noticed tears welling in her eyes, "What's wrong?"

He ask, swallowing hard, "Are-- are you okay?" he wipes the tears away from her face.

Yaya sniffles her nose "I'm-- I'm fine..." she says, "I'm-- I'm just so happy to be with you..." she smiles from ear to ear.

He kisses both side of her cheeks, "You sill goose..." he hugs her tightly, "Let's go to our next destination." he kisses her forehead.

"And where's that?" she ask.

"You'll see when we get there." he tells her, heading to the steering wheel to take them to their destination.Yaya stayed beside Nadech, lounging around on the deck, chitchatting and snacking away. Thirty minutes later, they arrive to a small little house on a deserted island. He glances at Yaya who looks confused.

"It's just one of my getaway homes." he smiles at her docking the yacht. He helps her out, then went back for the luggage. "Come on, I'll show you around." he smiles at her, taking her by the hand. They wandered into the house, which was fully furnished.

"Everything is still new." Yaya said, amazed by the beauty of the house. "I have people who come weekly to keep it tidy. Do you like it?" he ask.

"It's lovely..." she nods her head.

"Good-- I have something to show you--" he takes her by the hand and leads her to the restroom. Yaya's eyes lit up as she sees the tub full of bubbles and rose peddles. "I had one of workers run a bath for you. I figure you should relax and soak up a bit-- I'll bring your bag up here in a bit." he brushes the strains of hair from her face. "I'll be in the kitchen cooking dinner for us while you soak in the tub." he kisses her on the forehead and disappears out of the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Yaya wasted no time getting in the tub. The frangrance of the rose captivated her, easing her mind and her body. "Now this is paradise..." she smiles to herself, relaxing a bit.

It seem like hours but she emerges from the tub, pruny and wrinkly. The smell of BBQ lingers in the air, making her stomach growl loudly. She heads out to the bedroom, noticing that Nadech picked out something for her to wear. She smiles to herself and wears them, thinking how thoughtful of him. After she was done changing, she walks towards the patio, the sun was slowly setting-- perfect timing.

Nadech turns around, noticing Yaya standing before him in the clothes he picked out. He grins at her, thinking how cute she look in his shorts and dress shirt. "Just in time." he tells her. Yaya noticed that he changed his clothes as well. He looked even cuter than ever. He pulls out a seat for her, being the gentleman that he is. They wine and dine, watching the sun slowly set. After they were done with dinner, they sat next to fireplace, laughing and talking about anything and everything as Yaya rest her head on his lap.

After what felt like endless hours of talking, Yaya lets out a soft yawn, exhaling deeply. Suddenly, she's feeling drained.

"Tired?" he caresses her cheek, giving her a kiss on a the forehead.

She giggles, getting up from his lap, "Just a little bit." she tells him with a smile.

"You should get to bed then." he caresses her soft cheeks.

"What am I? A 5-year-old kid?" she rolls her eyes, pouting like a little girl.

"No.. but you do need your beauty sleep." he kisses her nose, getting up and lending her a helping hand. Yaya giggles softly as he helps her up. They head into the house, walking towards the bedroom. Inside the room, an awkward silence takes over.

"Well--" they said at the same time. They chuckle.

"I'll sleep in the guest room." he tells her, "You can sleep in this room tonight." he smiles, giving her a gentle kiss on the lips, "Goodnight sweet pea..." he grins.

Yaya swallows hard. Something inside her felt strange-- her heart's ringing awfully loud tonight. Suddenly it clicks. Her pulse begins to percipitate a little. Blood racing with adrenaline as Nadech slowly walks away

"Nadech wait--" she clears her throat, trying to remain calm as possible. He turns around, half-smirking at her.

She walks up to him, slowly removing her blouse, exposing her in just a bra. She lets it fall to the ground. Then she gently cups his face and plants a passionate yet tender kiss on his lips. His eyes widen, blinking vigoursly, taken by surprised by her stripping and kissing her but he doesn't fight her off. His heart beats faster and faster. Yaya pulls back, catching her breath. They're nose to nose. Lips almost touching.

[SONG PLAYING: KAI - SAY YOU'LL STAY ]
"Stay...please..." she whispers, trying to ignore the loud thumping of her heart, "Say you'll stay..." she closes her eyes, kissing him once again but with more passion and fire. Nadech's arm wraps around her, gently lifting her up. Her legs wrap around his waist as she continues kissing him more intensely. He heads towards the bed, suddenly tripping over himself, as they both collapse onto the bed. He pulls back from the kiss and gazes down at Yaya. She's smiling up at him with worrying eyes but a kiss on the lips was enough to erase the worrisome mind.

He kisses her on the neck, un-clipping her bra. He moves to her undergarment, removing them slowly. Yaya's helps him remove his shirt and pants. He continues to kiss her neck. Chills ran down her spin as her senses tingle with joy. She's feeling weak in the knees as she wrap her arms around his bare body.

"Make love to me...." she whispers, closing her eyes tightly, swallowing hard.

He chuckles a little, nodding his head as he kisses her neck, making his way to her chest then to down to her naval. He slowly works his way up again, kissing her every frame. With every kiss, it sent her body shivering.

She could feel the invisible lump in her throat which made it hard to swallow. As she lays flat on her back, she looks up at him as his body hovers over hers. She knew it was time. There's no turning back now. She won't be able to return what's lost. As he kiss her on the lips, she could feel him penetrating her. Her tensed body suddenly relaxed as she lets out a soft moan of ecstasy.

"Am-- Am I hurting you...?" he ask concerningly, caressing her cheeks. She shakes her head, breathing louder by the second.

"Make love to me..." she utters out of breath. He kissses her tenderly, giving in to her command. He penetrate harder, causing her to moan even louder. Her back begins to arched as he continues penetrating her, thrusting in and out, giving her all that he's working with. With every thrust and every moan, it was driving him crazy, making him want her even more. Wanting to devour her to bits and pieces. He caresses her breast, kissing them tendering as he thrust back and move. The bed squeak louder, moving up and down as if there was an earthquake. Yaya's fingernails digs deeper into Nadech's back as she grips for dear life. Her mind's feeling lightheaded. Body's feeling like it's on cloud nine. Breathing grows shorter and shorter by the second. Her mind's gone wind as he continues to penetrate her. She's losing her grip, her mind, her body, her virginity, but most important her soul.

She lets out one last cry, moaning at the top of her lungs as she reaches her climax. Words can't express the way it felt. She's floating on cloud nine. Body weaker than ever. It's an incredible feeling. Nadech collapse next to her, pulling her closer to him. He kisses her forehead over and over. Both still breathing heavily.

Yaya smiles to herself. So is this what ecstacy feels like? she ask herself, finally she understood what it meant to be one soul that connects two bodies. "You're not going to break up with me now are you...?" she stares deep into Nadech's eyes.

He chuckles, grinning down at her. He shakes his head, "Now why would I do that...?" he utters, kissing her tenderly on the lips."I have no desire to break up with this woman who makes me the happiest person alive..." he caresses her hair.

She smirks, staring into his brown eyes, "I love you, Nadech..." she stares him in the eyes, swallowing hard. "I find myself falling in love with you more and more... with each and every day..." she chuckles, caressing his hair, giving him a peck on the lips.

His heart beats faster by the second as he smile down at her. He kisses her passionately, pulling her tightly against his body.

"Please, never let me go..." Yaya whispers, hugging him tighter as her head rest against his chest. Her eyes grew heavier by the seconds as she doses off to sleep. Glad to have him right beside her. She's right where she has always wanted to be.

"Yaya..." he calls her name, caressing her cheeks softly. He chuckles, realizing she's fallen asleep. He holds her tighter. "I love you Yaya..." he whispers, "I love you more than words can express..." he grits his teeth, "And I hate myself for not being able to say it to you..." he holds her closer, kissing her forehead. Hating himself for not being able to express those three little words. He kisses her once more, "I love you Yaya..." He utters to himself, as his eyes grows heavy.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Had to left another comment here na Noy... Loving this sweet chapter, Nadech being a gentleman and being so sweet to her... I can really feel the love of Yadech in here... thank you for the wonderful update, I think it's really romantic na... And I love how Nadech saying "I love you Yaya" it sounds so real to me LOL.. well I think I'm just being delusional :) Thank you for the update na ja!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
And here i am here to leave you a comment here to na ja! lol... loving this chapter to the MAX!!! NOY ja, you never fail to make me DROOL! and keep it coming. ;) Thank you na ja!

IHEARTYADECH@ YADECH.COM!