Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Thanks for reading gals & Thanks for being patient! I'm sure most of you gals are upset with what I did, but I have my reasons lol. I want Nadech to prove himself to Yaya. I also wanted Nadech to be conflicted with himself on what he wants. So stick around to see if things will work out between Yaya & Nadech!

One more thing, there will be more drama & heartaches to come! >__<'

I don't mind the drama as long as the outcome is satisfactory... hehehe

Don't leave us too long naka. Please update soon.... I kept thinking of this FF this morning and my heart is still soooooo sad for Yaya.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
NOO! you can't stop here urgh tears, poor Yaya just when things where getting better. I knew Divika was coming back sooner or later........

Thank you for the update and I understand the need for this turn of events to really give the plot a push but still it's painful! I want to see how all this unfolds soon Noy!

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Noy, i am upset but i really love your FF .
We were getting all comfy with their relationship, so you shook us up a little ! Behind the whining, i am secretly loving it !... well as long as Yaya make him pay for it cuz i am neither forgiving or forgetting lol .Gggggrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Noy, i am upset but i really love your FF .
We were getting all comfy with their relationship, so you shook us up a little ! Behind the whining, i am secretly loving it !... well as long as Yaya make him pay for it cuz i am neither forgiving or forgetting lol .Gggggrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*hugs* it'll be okay! Things will work out. I promise! :D

The reason for that scene is because Nadech is a smooth operator and Yaya has already fallen head over heals for him. She fell right into the trap like the rest of the other women, hence the title of the FF. :D Nadech's a cold hearted fella!

Nadech is battling within himself. He's torn and he's got some figuring out to do.

Things will all work out. Davika will get the boot soon (I think LOL)

*hugs* it'll be okay! Things will work out. I promise! :D

The reason for that scene is because Nadech is a smooth operator and Yaya has already fallen head over heals for him. She fell right into the trap like the rest of the other women, hence the title of the FF. :D Nadech's a cold hearted fella!

Nadech is battling within himself. He's torn and he's got some figuring out to do.

Things will all work out. Davika will get the boot soon (I think LOL)
Wait so he was just toying with her that whole time? Seriously Noy!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Ok, I'm more confused now. Nadech asked Yaya to marry him, took her to meet his family, took her to his favorite places, the lighthouse, the beach. He comforted her when she broke up with Chin and he was there for her when she was at her lowest point. Why did he do all these things if he doesn't care for her? Why went through the trouble? If he just toyed with Yaya like any other women because he is a cold hearted fella, then I prefer her not to end up with him at the end. He doesn't deserve her love. Poor Yaya, she loves him and feels devastated when she saw him and Davika kissing. It is ok, Yaya. It is better to have love, then lost than never have one. Now, you go take that new position, travel the world, see new places, and meet new people.

Ok, enough of me venting here. Noy, have a good time in Vegas na!

We'll wait to see what you have in store for us.

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Omg! this chapter hurts my feelings so much! Aw, poor Yaya! :( I feel so bad for her. How could Nadech kiss Davikah back? How disappointed! He better makeup for her before something else happens. Lol jk! Thanks Noy for such a lovely and sad chapter. Can't wait for more.

Btw, omg! I haven't listen to Boy Before Flower's songs for a while now. I love that song so much and it's so sad. Sigh* Lol anyways, thanks a lot! :D

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Awh poor Yaya. Nadech seems confused and indecisive right now. Until he makes up his mind, I hope Yaya stays far away from him and takes that job offer. A year to a year and half eh? Hmm.. don't tell me you're gonna give us a little surprise at the end? 555. Thanks for the update and have fun in Vegas hon!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Thanks again gals! I just got back from Vegas a few hours ago. No more Vegas!! I'm pooped out! LOL

Anyways. I'll need time to recover from Vegas before I write the next chapter. I'm really trying to finish this FF so hopefully I can finish it within the next week or so. Stay tune gals! & Of course! more drama & all that stuff. :D

Welcome back Noy!!! Did you behave in Vegas???? oops, should not ask. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!!! LOL

Can't wait for your updates na.... I am dying to know how Nadech is going to get himself out of this one...... update soon ka. :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hey ladies! Chapter 31 is written already but I'm beyond tired to post it up tonight -_-' so I'll have it tomorrow morning. :) stay tuned!

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Ohhhhh!!!! Thanks Noy !!! So happy to know that you have finished chapter 31 Already !!! cannot wait to read it, well I am sure I am not the only one... Mr Smooth Operator has a lot to make out for , not just to Yaya , but to all of us ladies !!! Lol !!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 31

Kimmy rushes to Davika, "You stupid bitch!" she blurts out, backhanding Davika across the face.

"Yaya..." Nadech's lost in his own world, staring out the door in a trance. Horror strikes his heart, a sharp pain right through the heart as the image of Yaya's distraught expression embeds in his mind. Unable to move, his feet stayed glued to the ground. The beating of his heart grows louder and in a split second, he dashes out the door, running like his life depends on it and it did. Ignoring everything in sight, he sprints through the hallway door. His mind's only focused on Yaya. He burst out into the pouring rain. Frantic, he searches for Yaya, although it was hard to see through the heavy rain.

Yaya's nowhere in sight.

"Shit!" he cursed out loud. She's gone. His heart's beating faster than ever. Everything's crumbling before him. Temptation got the best of him in the heat of the moment. Why couldn't I control myself?. He ask himself. His body grows numb. The kiss repeatedly playing in his mind with the image of Yaya taking over. The numbness takes over and he's unable to feel the pain that stabs him in the heart. Mixed emotions stir inside. Stupidity. Anger. Fear. His mind is spinning out of control.

Exhaling deeply, he walks out of the pouring rain and back into the hall. Ignoring the fact he's soak and wet, he walks back into a room of Davika and Kimmy going at it.

"You stupid slut!" Kimmy shouts, choking the life of Davika who's lying on the ground.

"Let&hellip;. Go&hellip;!" Davika tries to fight back, trying her hardest to pry Kimmy's hand off her neck but she was unsuccessful. Instead, she grabs hold of Kimmy's hair, yanking it as hard as possible.

Kimmy lets go of her neck as soon as her head jerk back. She screams, grabbing her tightly by the head full of hair. "Damn you slut!!" she bangs Davika's head violently against the ground. Wanting to destroy her any way possible for what she has done.

Davika screams louder. Suddenly, Nadech pries Kimmy off of Davika.

"Enough Kimmy!" he shouts, struggling to hold her back, "Let's go!"

"Let me go Barry! I'm gonna kill that BITCH! I should have done it a long time ago!! Don't hold me back!" she lunges forward, trying to get to Davika again. "That bitch deserves to die! She's worthless and she needs to be taken out like the trash that she is!!" she screams at the top of her lungs, trying to attack her again.

Davika manages to get up. She wipes the blood from the corner of her mouth.

"Nice to see you too Kimmy," Davika smiles at her, in a polite manner, ignoring that fact she just got her ass served by Kimmy. "This has nothing to do with you," Davika sneers. "So stay out of it." she demands.

"You little bitch&hellip;" Kimmy grits through her teeth, "This has everything to do with me, you bitch!" she barks back. "Barry's my friend and you practically ruined the perfectly good relationship he had with Yaya! They are engaged you know!" she tries to break free from Nadech but his grip tighten.

"Kimmy stop!" He shouts but she doesn't listen, partially dragging her towards the door.

Davika toss her head back and let's out a gauzily laughter. "Please Kimmy&hellip;" she inches closer, half-smirking. "You don't even know the whole story--" she cross her arms, "So I advise you to stay out of it." she shift her tone of voice. Seriousness sweeps over her face.

"You Bitch&hellip;" she lunges at Davika. Nadech pulls Kimmy by the arms, trying his hardest to drag her out of there. For a woman who petite, she sure did had a long of strength, specially when she's angry.

"Am I at fault for chasing what belongs to me?" she shrugs, "I lost something that was important to me and I want it back&hellip;" she smirks.

"You don't deserve Barry! You winch!" Kimmy barks. "You are worthless! You skank! No man wants a woman as easy as you! You're good for nothing but laying on your back!!" Unable to reach Davika, Kimmy attacks her with vicious words.

Davika clinches her fist, gritting her teeth, "Barry doesn't love Yaya!!" She screams at the top of her lungs. "He loves me!! Only me!!You hear me!! He loves me! He never stopped loving me!!" she shriek in horror which took Kimmy and Nadech by surprise. "He still keeps in touch with me! He saves my number under his mother's name! He still loves me! If he didn't he wouldn't go looking for someone that looks like me!!" she burst into tears, collapsing to the ground. "He still loves me&hellip;" she whines silently.

Nadech swallows hard upon hearing her cry. He lets go of Kimmy and stares pitifully at Davika. Her cries stabbed him in the heart as he watches her head hanging low.

"Nice acting bitch&hellip; you deserve an award&hellip;" Kimmy rushes to her side, pulling her up from the ground and slapping her across the face with all her might. Davika collapse to the ground, laying unconsciously.

"Kimmy!" Barrry screams, pulling Kimmy back with wide eyes. He stares at the lifeless Davika on the floor.

"Davika!" Nadech rushes to her side and lifts her head up. She doesn't utter a word.

"What are you doing Barry!?" Kimmy cries, trying to pull him up. "She's just acting! Nothing's wrong with her!"

"Oh-- He's right there! Nadech sir!" A report runs towards them. "We're waiting for you out there!" The reporters stop when they see the woman lying on the floor. Cameras suddenly flashing.

"Stop stop!!" Nadech screams, hovering over Davika's body to prevent any photos taken.

"What's going on her Nadech?!" One of the reporter shouts, "Who--Who is the woman on the floor? Why is she bleeding!?" the reporters hounds Nadech with questions.

Nadech doesn't utter a word. Ignoring the press, he quickly takes off his blazer and covers her face. He swiftly takes her away, covering her face so the paparazzi won't take any pictures.

Through all the reporters shouting and cameras snapping, Nadech can hear Kimmy's voice calling for him to come back.

Just when he thought things couldn't have gotten worst, it has taken a horrible turn.

------------------------------------------

SONG PLAYING: BIGBANG - FOOL

Yaya lays in bed, curled in a fetal position, hiding under her blankets, covering her ears. The rain beats heavily against the window. Thunder roaring even louder than ever. She closes her eyes tightly, trying to shut out the rain and thunder. Everything seems like a dark hazy nightmare. But she's unable to wake up from it. The image of Nadech kissing another woman replays in his mind and it just won't erase. Yaya remembers every detail of their rendezvous. Remembers everything Davika said. It's like a hideous birth mark that's visible to see, it stays on her mind. She laid awake for the past hours, crying. Lost track of time. The sound of rain outside describes the way she's feeling inside. Hurt. Angry. Sad. Broken.

Her mind's fluster. Contemplating with herself. Davika. She's the ex-girlfriend. Yaya utters to herself. She's the one he couldn't let go of. Tears slowly streams down the corner of her eye. Tricked and fooled yet again. Like the naive person that she is falling for every guy that sweet talks her. She swallows hard, closing her eyes tightly. How can things change in a matter of hours? minutes? even minutes?

Images of Nadech kissing Davika replays constantly in her mind like a broken record on repeat.The stab to the heart deepens and her heart aches with more pain. How will she recover from this? She's been deceived by the one person she thought she could trust. The only person she thought she could turn to. The person she envisioned of spending her life with. Her soulmate. The missing piece of jigsaw puzzle. She thought she found unconditional love. She wipes the tears from her face, unable to shake him from her thought.

Finally the light bulb above her head switched on. Everything became clearer than the daylight. She was mesmerized and captivated by his sweet talking ways, suave moves and killer smile to realize Nadech was only toying wit her. He pulled all the old tricks from all direction and she fell for every single one of them-- even the trick where he takes the most precious thing that belongs to her-- her virginity. She never meant anything to him. The knife in her heart digs deeper and she bleeds. She bleeds of love and pain. Why did she have to be so naive and fall for someone like him? She laid her heart on the line and it backfired in her face. How could she not realize he was only using her to get into bed?

She cursed herself, covering her ears, trying to block out the voices inside her head. "It was all in my head&hellip;" she cries. "It's all my fault&hellip;" she blames herself, "He never uttered the words of love&hellip; it's all my fault&hellip; you're so stupid Yaya&hellip;." she cries even louder. Crying to the sound of the pouring rain and the thundering sky.

"It was all a lie&hellip;"

-----------------------------------------------

Nadech turns off his phone, exhaling deeply. Things are going to get hectic soon but he couldn't' bare to talk to anyone at this moment. He needed time to recollect his thoughts and feelings. The stress taking a toll on him. His eyes grow heavy, tired of the nonsense. His heart aches with images of Yaya running out of the room.

"Excuse me sir--" the nurse interrupts Nadech's thought. He turns around.

"The patient is fine. Luckily it wasn't anything serious. She needs to rest more and stay away from anything that can be stressful to her or else she'll have another one of her episode." the nurse informs him.

He nods his head and smiles weakly. "Thank you." he said, staring at the room where Davika was staying in.

"You can go inside to your girlfriend. She's waiting for you." the nurse smiles.

Nadech clinches his jaw, feeling his throat tighten when the nurse said his girlfriend. He doesn't utter a word, instead, he watches the nurse disappears.

He shoves his hands in his pockets. His heart beats faster as he grabs the handle of the door and enters. Davika stares at him and smiles weakly. Kimmy's work of art was written all over Davika's bruised face.

"Thanks for helping me Barry&hellip;" she utters softly, "I really appreciate it&hellip;"

He makes way to her side but doesn't utter a word. Hands still in his pockets, he stares down her.

She stares up at him with glowing eyes, "Barry&hellip;" she whispers, "I know you still love me&hellip;" she cries, "You might not be able to say it to me because of everything I've done to you&hellip; but I know you still love me&hellip;" she wipes the tears from her face, "I just know you still do&hellip; " she reaches for his hand.

He swallows hard and turns his head. He jerks back from her hand. "Just rest up." he tells her, ignoring her eye contacts. Silence intrudes them.

"I'm-- I'm sorry Barry&hellip;" Davika breaks the silence. "I really didn't mean to hurt you&hellip; I shouldn't have left the way I did&hellip; and I know you won't ever forget me&hellip; but I'm really sorry Barry&hellip; can't we go back to the way things were?" she grabs a hold of his hand, "Can't you love me the way you use to&hellip;?" Tears began to pour out of her eyes like a waterfall.

He finally looks at her, seeing those eyes filled with tears.

He pries her hand off of him. "Just rest up. I have to go." He tells her coldly, ignoring her plea. He slowly heads for the door.

"Do you honestly think she will take you back after what you've done to her?" Davika blurts out.

Nadech freezes immediately, slightly turning an ear towards her.

"She won't take you back Barry&hellip;" Davika utters, "Not after what you did to her&hellip;"

He turns around instantly, sneering at her. Feeling defeated.

"You kissed me Barry&hellip;" She replies with a half grin. "In front of her&hellip; You had your hands wrapped around my waist and you kissed me&hellip; passionately too." Her smile grows bigger, "She even saw everything Barry and I'm sure she heard everything&hellip;" she pauses, "She won't take you back anymore Barry&hellip; You've hurt her too much so just forget her."

He walks over to her bedside, hovering over her, "That kiss meant nothing to me." he utters sternly, "It was a mistake. A big mistake.You mean nothing to me&hellip; We are through. The moment you left me." he stares her coldly in the eyes, jaws clinching tightly.

"Barry&hellip;" she cracks a tiny smile, "Stop lying to yourself&hellip; you know you wanted to kiss me. There's no need to lie&hellip;" she caresses his arm, "I know that whenever you're with her, you're thinking of me. When you're laying next to her, you're wishing it was me&hellip;" She inhales deeply, "If you were truly over me, you wouldn't be here with me right now. You wouldn't have saved my number under your mother's name either. You're hiding me from her because deep down you still want me. Plus, you wouldn't have given her the same ring you once given me&hellip;" she pleads, "All the evidence are right in front of you Barry.. so just tell me you still love me Barry&hellip; forget her and come back to me&hellip; I still love you Barry, I never stopped&hellip;"

Nadech clinches his fist, feeling the lump in his throat grow bigger, making it difficult for him to swallow. He stares into her brown eyes, suddenly seeing a split reflection of Yaya. He shakes his head, blinking several times as he tries to wrap his mind around things. He pulls back, turning around to leave but Davika pulls his arm.

"If you honestly love her like you think you do, then why haven't you told her that you love her?" Davika blurts out, "Why haven't you utter those three little words to her? I know you haven't yet&hellip;" she glances up at him, "You wanna know why? Because you don't love her&hellip; she's just something to keep you busy in the meantime until I made my move on you&hellip;"

He glares at her with a dumbfounded look. Lost with words. Numb all over. Head spinning out of control with thoughts. He wasn't able to answer her. Is she right? Does he keep Yaya around just for entertainment? Why hasn't he told Yaya those three easy words, specially when she's told him millions of time? Does he love Yaya or just the idea of what she could be? Is he really longing for Davika?

Davika touches his arm and look him dead in the eyes, "If you really love her, then why are here with me and not with her&hellip;?" She arches her eyebrow. "It's because she doesn't mean anything to you&hellip;" she smiles.

He rest his hands on her bed and lowers his head, inhaling deeply. Swallowing his saliva, he looks up at her. Somehow things began to process in his mind. She's right. He utters to himself.

She smiles at him, "Can you stay the night here with me&hellip;?" she ask sweetly, "I don't wanna be alone tonight&hellip;"

He erects his body vertically, shoving his hands into his pockets. He licks his lips and nods slowly nods his head.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
No feel bad for yaya... Can't wait for more love it.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nadech believe that Davika is right and that Yaya was just a substitute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like i have been stabbed 100 times over and over....
:whatever: That is it !!! Yaya needs to find her soulmate somewhere else !!! Nadech DOES NOT deserve her !!! He can stay with rotten Davika, who i am sure will betray him again but it is its choice :whatever:
I pray for Yaya to find someone who will always put her first.....Yaya need to go traveling and say " Hasta la vista !" to Mr Smooth Operator.....

Thanks Noy for a truly amazing storyline !!! Your FF is among the best for sure !!!! :dance2: