Sira Patchara Duang Jai Nak Rope(Quiz & Quest)

fun

Expired Sarnie
i think it is the weekend slot fri-sun...

anyways i think this lakorn is over the top mediocre lol. the highlight of the lakorn is the beginning for me. when win tells her to jump down the waterfall lol i am wondering how it happen that they landed behind the waterfall... it is impossible to jump down and get a good balance off that little step. i literally rolled on the floor laughing ahahaha.

chai should do more comedy ahahaha... it suits him. i dont find rita's voice annoying. the only time is when she squeal but it doesnt hurt my ears as oppose to aff when she does that high pitch squeaking voice. yard is okay but i dont know why i just cant like her.

and the shooting and chasing is a bit too extreme. they need to seriously cut down on that. jakrit is over the top as well with his character that i cant take him seriously. overall this is a entertaining lakorn... kept me rolling on the ground for some odd reason.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
anybody hea know the airing day for this lakorn?
Friday Saturday and Sunday at 8:30pm channel 3.

I decided to stop watching this lakorn because I can't see the chemistry between Rita and Num at all. Rita character is so annoying and Num doesn't look convincing as a soldier either. He looks so fragile and small in body wise.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
OMG, what happened to Yard's chest? DAMN! Or maybe it was that big all along and I just missed it? LOL - ok off topic

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Rita is so pretty but her character is seriously annoying! I don't know if I can take her character anymore. I love how Num is so nice and caring no matter how much Rita yells at him.

cecilia

Staff member
^she's an annoying doctor -- i didn't like her character here either -- she's more whinny than Yard (in a very annoying way) I can't believe i can tolerate Yard's whining -- must be b/c she's pairing with Chai.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i love Noom's character so nice and sweet to nang'ek even though she's so annoying, was so cute when he ask to hug her, aww how sweet what an affectionate prince. poor pra'ek has to chose duty over love that's sad. yep Chai play comedy well but he's a great actor no matter what characters he portray he does it so well anyways. i like his character and such loving brother he's to his sister. i like both Noom and Chai but don't like Rita and Yard, never like their acting especially their voices irritates me. so really i continue to watch this lakorn because Noom and Chai. i read the spoiler glad Run and Win will end up together. their couple is cute too but feel sorry for her in love with Noom and he was yelling at her for concerning about him and his country.

cecilia

Staff member
^i like Run in here as a his safety guard -- i feel bad for her when Yard randomly come up to her and slap her, blame her for Num's absent. It's so weird to see her be strong like this b/c i'm so used to her being weak n'ek -- like in Mon Ruk Asoon LOL

I'm glad she's ending up with the other prince -- they seems cute together - especially when he always there to look after her -- care for her pain and even make her eat while she's worry sick of Num.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
I think Rita is the real princess of Minalyn by her name. And the king isn't dead yet. Saw him in one the SeeSunBunThung clip of this movie.

cecilia

Staff member
^How is Rita the reak princess of Minaly when Num is the REAL prince there? If Rita doesn't marry Num, she's just a commoner.

The other Princess is Yard. That's why she gets thing her way -- except from Chai lOl

tinah

sarNie Coma
OMG, what happened to Yard's chest? DAMN! Or maybe it was that big all along and I just missed it? LOL - ok off topic
lol she always had big boobs especially now that she put on a few pound. shes meaty unlike some actresses out there whos skin n bone

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol that would be some twist if rita did turn out to be the real princess but i doubt it lol

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
lol that would be some twist if rita did turn out to be the real princess but i doubt it lol
I think this twist is possible. What a coincidence that Rita's legal name is Sirapatcharak. Then before Rita's father allow her and her brother to go help the other country the father did mentioned that he was best friends with Num's dad. Again my speculation is that the father is not dead yet. There was probably some secrets going on between the 2 fathers. Maybe there was some arranged marriage when they were young or prior to birth? Or maybe some sort of promise ...

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
lol she always had big boobs especially now that she put on a few pound. shes meaty unlike some actresses out there whos skin n bone
Ohhh OK, I have not been following her lakorn. Also perhaps the dresses that she wears enhance her boobs cuz it like those old English dresses where it pushes up LOL

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
^she's an annoying doctor -- i didn't like her character here either -- she's more whinny than Yard (in a very annoying way) I can't believe i can tolerate Yard's whining -- must be b/c she's pairing with Chai.
In Episode 5, Rita's voice toned down a lot. It sound as if she had a sore throat as well. Sound much much better than the screeching yelling and shouting!

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I was right on my predictions! Well one of them ahahaha ... although it doesn't show it in Episode 5 but at the end when they preview episode 6 you will see it.

This means that the other prediction that Lamthan might be possible princess can happen as well.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am going to continue just for that twist lol I need to catch up. I have been watching so many different lakorns (new and old) and other dramas that it is quite hard to keep up lol

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Chai and Yard relationship is funny. Episode 8 allowed romance for all 3 couples. I think for this incident all the couple might come to their sense and at least know who has a heart for them. =)

I cracked up with Chai said that Yard stole a kiss from him LOL