Sira Patchara Duang Jai Nak Rope(Quiz & Quest)

tinah

sarNie Coma
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20100108/44001/เม้าท์นอกจอประจำวันที่9ม.ค..html

from this article it says Toh Wutchara ask Num to play in this lakorn as a Prince..

this person states that Nang Ek is Sirita-Yardthip. Fitting was on Jan 24th but havent seen any clip yet. she also mention opening ceremony is next month

ศิลาพัชร ดวงใจนักรบ (ศรราม-ศรีริต้า-หยาดทิพย์) ได้ข่าวว่าฟิตติ้งไปแล้วตั้��
แต่เมื่อวันอาทิตย์ ที่ 24 ม.ค.53 ที่ผ่านมา แต่ยังไม่ได้ออกข่าวนะคะ ไว้รอติดตามกันต่อไป
เป็นละครค่ายคุณต่อ วัชระ
พระเอกคือ พี่หนุ่ม ศรราม นางเอก พี่ริต้า และหยาดทิพย์
บวงสรวงประมาณต้นเดือน ก.พ.ค่ะ

credit to jakjaan for the tran

tinah

sarNie Coma
this is like a dream come true. i love the cast. i hope everything gets finalize so they could start filming soon. Num as a prince is gonna be awesome! i wonder whos he gonna end up with cuz obviously there cant be 2 nang'ek unless someone dies

jakjann

Jakjann
Yeah I love this cast, too. Hope CH3 will not change the cast in the last minute again>.<

Finally, Num has a new lakorn^^

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Wonderful, I would love to see them as a pair. I remember watching one of Num's old mv and Rita was in there :)

jakjann

Jakjann
I´m searching on Internet and find that his production is quiz and quest but I´m not sure

from this:
Bloggang.com : หนึ่งคิด - มงกุฎแสงจันทร์ สุดท้ายจบจริงแล้ววันนี้
- [ Diese Seite übersetzen ]18 ธ.ค. 2009 ... ผู้จัดฯ "ต่อ" วัชระ คุปตะวาทิน คว้าละครข้ามช่อง "ผยอง" บัวแล้งน้ำ ค่ายควิสแอนด์เควส (ผู้จัดฯ คุณต่อ วัชระ คุปตะวาทิน) ...

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^but i guess its better than nothing. i was waiting to hear news about her upcoming drama too

tinah

sarNie Coma
latest updates!

one of yards admin @ her site said they just had the fitting. Yard is paired with Chai while Num is with Sirita. opening will be next month

hm weird, why isnt there any clips? but yea, so excited for this. ch3 has alot of new and unexpected pairing this year..

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^they must be keeping it on the dl since theres no clip..i wish yard got with someone else besides chai but since hes a good actor it wouldnt be too bad

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
omg, why chai?? damn, i would've been more happy if it was nott again. oh well. i guess!

jakjann

Jakjann
Drama name is Silaput Duang Jai Nuk Rop... do I wrote wrong Lakorn´sname for you P´Tina??? If thenm I´m sry na.