Silverlining - NY fanfic (Complete)

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 18.1 Family Day

"Come on baby" she said, convincing her son who wouldn't budge on his sit in the back of her car "Let's go now or you'll be late"

"But Bear is not here yet" Nathan shake his head, refusing to go down the car.

"Honey, were not sure if he'll come" Margie helped her to no avail.

"Baby, please? Your James Ma is here too. He'll be Bears substitute okay?"

After what seem like forever of talking to her son, he finally agree reluctantly.

Hiding behind her back when they entered the school with Margie and James.

It looks like they must have came in time as the opening ceremony where just about to start. The school must have went out of their way for this event as she could see the area looking very festive.

It would have been nice if it weren't for the looks from Mr & Mrs. Yu and their minions who talked and laughed while looking in their direction.

Margie would have gone and tell them off if she did not stop them. Today is her sons event and shes not going to do anything to ruin it.

"So where's your Bear?"

William, Mr & Mrs. Yu's son asked Nathan while laughing at him. Her poor son could only look down while she hold his hand tight to stop a repeat of the last time, muttering to her son to ignore him as she kissed his head.

"I told you, even that poor scruffy man dont like to be your fathe-"

The loud whirring sound from above drown the boys voice as strong wind blew.

She heard people's question of 'What's going on' as they looked up at the
helicopter hovering above, trying to land on the field.

Yaya looked down as the wind caused her to caught something in her eyes.

She heard Margie gasp and her son's exclamation in delight before he pulls off her grasp and run somewhere.

She had to blink her eyes a few times and wipe her eyes before she could see again clearly only turning to find Nadech smiling his dimpled smile at her while standing right in front of her with Nathan in his arms.

3-Nadech Kugimiya.jpg
cr: rightful owner

It feels like she is seeing him in a different light looking mighty fine like a greek god with his clean and shaven face wearing his suit and tie as he looked at her intensely she suddenly felt shy.

"Dad! I knew you'd come back!" Nathan shouted happily

Both of them turned towards Nathan in surprise as he finally called him dad for the first time. She swore she could see tears brimming in Nadech's eyes for a moment before he kissed her sons forehead and looked at her whispering, "And I'll never leave again"

As people got over their shock, a commotion broke over as they either went near Nadech or to the helicopter.

People were staring at him in awe like he was a celebrity as someone finally recognized who he is. Well if the large sign of the Kugimiya Corp. logo on the helicopter is not enough indication, his aura screams off enough power and authority.

Even Mrs. Yu looked at them in shock for a while before huffing and pointedly avoiding them.

"Hey ermm--" Nadech went near her handing her his suit jacket while smiling brightly, never minding the glares from Margie and the clearing of throat from James.

IMG_20180825_155940.jpg
cr: BY@Family

"Girl what is that?" Her friend asked her when Nadech and Nathan joined the obstacle game. "Dont tell me you're just gonna forget what happened and jump into his arms again? I know his handsome but can we get real, he's not here to stay."

Way to ruin the mood. She looked at her friends on her right as they both stare at her with concern, James Ma nodding his head.

Thank God Margie is here and acting like her conscience.

"Why not?"

A voice from somewhere made the three of them look up to an unfamiliar man as he take the empty seat on her right she had saved for Nadech and her son.

"I'm sorry but I just had to ask why after all the trouble he went to get here today"

"Who are you again?"

Margie asked as she rolled her eyes and watch the game instead, smiling at her son and Nadech who's brows are furrowing seriously at the question in their hands looking like twins.

"I'm the pilot on the helicopter and his soon to be brother in law. I'm telling you, he deserves this happiness after everything that happened"

'Wait what?' she look at the man confused, 'since when did Nadech had a sister? And for god sake what happened to him?'

At her questioning glance, he continued his explanation,
"It's all my fault. If I just knew it would all turn out to be this way- Anyway theres no point in bringing up the past. Just know that he's sincere in his actions-"

"How can he be sincere if he had another family and not to mention a child from someone else? Unless he's divorced his wife-" James Ma interferred

Yaya gasped at Margie, divorce? She didn't think of that. That is just too far, But then again, if it's the only way they could get together.... No! She shake her head erasing her bad thoughts.

"Married?!" The man looked at them for a second seriously before laughing out loud, holding his chest heartily, "That's a good joke."

He must have notice the three of them were serious for his laughter died down and his eyes went wide in realization.

"So the reason why you're pushing him away is because you thought he is married? No way! Just to clarify, he's perfectly single and for the record, the only son I knew he had is Nathan, your son" he said nodding to her then suddenly chuckled as he added, "You should have seen him earlier, he was so proud he wouldn't shut up and would tell anyone who'd care to listen about you and his son. Even in the helicopter, he keeps on sighing and ordering me around like his life depends on it-"

His phone suddenly rang amidst his explanation and he took one look at his phone before extending his hand to her,

"I'm Mark by the way" he said as she accepted his hand, his words slowly sinking in.

"We finally meet sister in law" he added before standing up, answering his phone sweetly as she heard him call the caller honey.

Sister in law?!

Nadech is not married? and he dont have another kid? What is happening? She thought Nadech and Kim married. It was even all over the news?! What about her sister? Wasnt she pregnant when she left?

This is all confusing, she needed an explanation yet somehow, deep with her she couldn't help the small hope that rises within her.

Is he really sincere? If he's not married and had no other family then... would she dare hope again?

As if sensing her inner dilemma, her son suddenly went to her and pushed her towards the center of the stage with Nadech then run away to sit at the bench with her friends who was engrossed with James phone, both having 'wtf' expression on their faces making her wonder what the two where looking at.

"Hello again" Nadech suddenly whispered in her ears earning a gasp from her as she became aware of his nearness and his wondering hands who took hold of her waist possessively.

She looked around surprise to find other parents were there on the makeshift stage as well, preparing for what seem like a paper dance competition and on her right side is Mr. Yu who smiled at her creepily with Mrs. Yu who only glared at her, scolding her husband.

"Oho, look what do we have here, the most good looking couple I've ever seen!" the host squealed in delight at them earning laughter from the others and if she's not mistaken, a 'tsked' from her right side were the Yu's were standing.

"Oh my God are you two for real?" The girl host giggled, moving closer towards them to stare at her and Nadech. To her surprise, she poked Nadech on the arm who ignored it and instead lean down his chin on her right shoulder. "So handsome!"

"Ahh.. I agree, beautiful like an angel" the other host said as he went near her.

"Dont you dare" Nadech muttered deadly to the guy who was about to touch her too. At his warning, the guy immediately stepped away from them raising both his hands in surrender.

She only rolled her eyes at him, turning to his direction to find him licking his lips as he stared at her mouth.

"Oi! Too sweet!" The host continued on teasing them, "have mercy on single people here you know"

Looking back at her son, she was taken aback by their reactions that she had to look twice only to find them cheering for them, her son jumping up and down.

Margie even shouted for them and James Ma raised both his hands in a thumbs up.

Werent they the same person who was against Nadech just earlier?

"Alright lets start the game now"

The game were short to say as embarassing for her as Nadech's stares made her uncomfortable as the newspaper got smaller and smaller they had to stand closer and into each others personal space. Nadech werent exactly helping her either as he seemed to enjoy touching her like right now, she's riding his back.

They were now only down to the last two couple with the Yu's as their only remaining rival and the newspaper becomes smaller she began to get nervous at how exactly Nadech is planning to win this game.

She didnt have to wonder longer as he swept her in his arms effortlessly, staring at her like she was his salvation.

"We had to win this game you know" Nadech told her as an excuse when she glared at him after he pressed her closer to him, "Our son is cheering for us"

The familiar shout from the people made her lose her concentration as she gasped looking towards the people in the audience.

It was none other than her sister Kim cheering for them who's very much pregnant in the arms of Mark.

Mario and Boy were standing beside them as they goofed around with the latter holding a camera while waving at them cheekily.

"K-Kim" she muttered as she got off him.

"Im sorry they insisted on going with me when they heard Im going here" he muttered as he glance briefly at where she's looking before staring back at her face again.

"Who's that guy you came with earlier again?"

"Didnt he introduce himself? I saw you talking to him earlier" Nadech pouted at her moving closer to her neck taking a deep breath before he whispered, "He is Kim's husband"

His revelation shook her to the core she turned so fast to look back at Kim that her head bumped to Nadech's nose making him lose his concentration.

Without warning, they fall to the floor and she closed her eyes thinking of the worst as she landed on her back.

Somehow, her head was cushioned and
she felt something soft touch her lips.

The squeal from the people made her slowly open her eyes. She could hear the host talking in the background.

cr: queenyeon

"We had a winner but it seems like the other team were okay with not winning as they seem to be too comfortable in their position right now that they dont want to move!"

"Oi! Please take that at home, there are children present here you know?"

She open her eyes in wonder to find Nadech on top of her with his lips on hers.

Her heart lurch as she quickly pushed him off her, feeling her face turn red in embarassment as he blink a few times looking rather lost for a moment before he helped her stand up, his ears turning red as well.

"Yaya!" Kim lunge at her, hugging her to death when she got near them amidst the teasing from their lot. "I miss you little sis!"

She hugged back her sister feeling tears form in her eyes, missing and remembering how she was the only one in her family who treated her like she was really part of it.

"Kim can you show me where the car is. I've got to get my bag" Nadech interrupted their small reunion as she began to step away while wiping her tears.

"Where are you going?" Nadech hold her arm, stopping her from leaving, "You need to come with us"

"Take care of Nathan" Nadech signalled the guys and dont paid heed at the teasing they made when he intertwined her hand on his.

"You two can talk here" he told the two of them the minute they reached his jeep as he opens the door to the back seat and let them inside.

Briefly, Nadech and her look at each others eyes, thanking him with a smile for providing them privacy as he stand guard near them but not enough to hear their conversation, glaring at anyone who'd dare come close.

"Forgive me little sis, I didnt know" Kim started crying earnestly to her astonishment when they were left alone, "This is all my fault! You were always suffering because of me even when we're younger."

"Hey, dont say that. What happen back then is not your fault-" she started but Kim cut her off shaking her head vehemently.

"This time it is my fault!" her sister started, "I should not ask for Nadech's help back then to find my git of a husband that father was able to trap him into marrying me instead."

Her heart stop for a moment after hearing what her sister said.

"Wait what?" she had to ask again just to make sure she heard it correctly.

"Father was so angry upon knowing that I'm pregnant without a husband and he saw me talking with Nadech asking for his help. He blackmailed us that if we wont find the man responsible for me, Nadech would have to marry me instead. Father used his sickness to make us follow him saying he'll die and Nadech knew just how much you love father so he agreed on helping us.

"How did Nadech know that he is my father?" she gasped in surprise. She never told him about this part of her life. Kim took a deep breath as she recount the story

"He overheard heard the shouting match just before I run away from our supposed wedding the first time, I was surprised he 'd even help me got away then since we'd never really been friendly after you left when you graduated." her sister smiled at her holding her hand.

"You know, when you left he was always asking me about you and if I heard something about you whenever we go out on 'dates' that I concluded he must have like you even when he dont know it himself. Then something changed in him, he must have given up as he concentrated on his studies instead and then buried himself with workload after he graduated. When the dreaded day came, I couldn't go through it and begged for father to stop the wedding, asking him to make you marry Nadech instead since you were his daughter too. And if my instinct were right, you like him too. All hell break lose as Nadech got so angry at father he shouted curses at him."

Yaya felt her strength being drawn from her as she listen to her sisters revelation.

"Then the accident happened and I woke up in a small community in an island. I took that as an opportunity to escape and live somewhere with no one knowing who I am as I fake amnesia and got taken care of by Mark then. But he found out that I was just faking it and he got angry thinking I was lying to him the whole time he left me without knowing I was pregnant then. That was the time I asked Nadech's help and somehow, father got the wind of it ending with this mess."
Yaya wiped her tears as she stared at Nadech's back, thinking of all the lost time they missed. Shaking her belief as everything she believe in seems to be wrong now.

"He was so happy when he finally came back probably 7 or 8 months after you came to the house bringing Mark along with him and presenting him to father only to find you gone. He almost lost it then when he cant find you anywhere, he got into drinking and quit his job. Since then, he left the city into God knows where and only came back a few days ago looking all ragged yet happy as the twinkle in his eyes came back. Thank God for destiny as you two manage to meet again or I wont forgive myself forever."

"I - I dont know what to say" she confessed, everything is just overwhelming.

Nadech didnt want to leave her then...

He didnt cheat on her and definitely did not betray her.

For goodness sake, he never gave her up and he had looked for her!

She couldn't stop herself from going down the car and hug his back tight amidst Kim's call.

images.jpeg

For years she thought that he'd never really cared about her and betrayed her for she thought he tossed her aside the minute Kim got home but everything she knew now came crashing down, the line between the truth and lie became blurry as she got to finally know what really happened before.

Nadech suck in his breath holding her hands on his chest as she wrapped her around him tight, surprised at her sudden actions.

"You're a bad guy you know" Yaya cried on his shoulders, "Why did you not tell me?"

"What's wrong?" Nadech asked her,
pulling away from her to cup her face.

Why did he not tell her this before instead of leaving her with nothing and letting her assume the worst? They could have avoid all this mess.

"Dad!" Nathan came running towards them with Boy in tow interrupting them as she quickly pulls away from his hold, turning her back to wipe her tears.

"Mom!"

"Er- we just got here to get this" Boy took something from the compartment of the car, awkwardly scratching his chin as he must have notice the tension between them. "They announce that the ball game is starting so..."

"Nathan let's go" Kim called her son as he eagerly walked with her and Boy.

Nadech hold his hand out for her to take and without hesitation, she accepts and entwine it with her own earning a dimpled smile from him as he brought their joined hands to his lips, pressing a kiss on the back of her palm.

A/N: On with the part 1 of chapter 18. Let it sink in first before I posted the part 2. Or better yet, let me go to church first before I post the next chap to clean my mind and purify my soul. You know what's coming :naughty2::risas3::risas3::risas3:

So guys did you think about what I've asked before? Should I tone down the R scenes? I WONT post the next part until you guys answered.:confused12::celebrate16:

Be careful what you guys ask coz I might just give in :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
A/N: An update while we wait for the watch event. Hey NY was together yesterday, I knew it.

Chapter 15 - Truce?

"Babe! Why is he still here?" Nathan asked her as the little boy sneaked a look outside their window, kneeling on his knees at their sofa. "What is he doing?"

It was Saturday, the day they considered as their day off as it is spent chilling as she and her son both dont have work.

Yaya looked up from her reading beside her son as she too take a look to find Nadech sitting outside the clearing in her garden and busy doing something.

'Is he trying to prove something or what?'
Sighing, she only shook her head at Nadech's act of perseverance.

It has been almost a week after their unexpected reunion and he is still here even when she never let him inside her house again after her sons birthday.

"He does not have a house?" Nathan asked her, his brows furrowing, "Why does he always sleep in his car?"

Biting her guilty feeling, she just kiss her sons forehead and decided to go cook her son some snacks to busy herself from her thoughts.

Nadech didn't leave her side again and attached himself like a leach everywhere she goes.

It almost became a routine seeing him following her and Nathan everywhere that if she didnt know it was him, she'll probably call the police. He has been their shadow while they ride the local bus, dropping off Nathan and then going to her work, fetching her son from school then going home.

Her employees even call him her stalker as he would always stay at the lobby of their office while waiting for her. The only consolation is his presence seems to attract more attention and potential clients not to mention the food, coffee and cakes he'd always bring her earning endless teasing from Gubgib and Kirk.

It was almost like how he used to be before and she's afraid if she didnt guard herself, she might fall back to his arms again.

She honestly didnt think he'd go and sleep in his car when she didn't allowed him in but it has been days already and he's still at it.

Although she allowed him access only to her garden as long as he didn't took a step inside her house, she shook her head as she suddenly thought of how he use her garden hose outside to take a bath.

Thankfully, he never remove all his clothes as he'll never get out from her village in one piece judging by how often her neighbors would pass by her house just to see him.

'Stop it' Yaya scold herself as thoughts of him with only his boxers on as water dripped from his hair down to his abs made her feel a little bit hot and bothered.

She instantly dismissed the feeling as lust as it has been so long and she never slept with anyone else beside him. Yet deep inside her, she knew that she would never even think about getting intimate with other man after him.

"Babe!" her son ran to her and held her skirt, pulling her just as she finish preparing sandwich and juice, "Let's go outside!"

"Okay okay" she surrendered as she carried the tray outside. She knew that he is curious at what his father is doing and he is just shy to approach alone. "-but please bring me my book outside"

Nadech look up and smile upon seeing her.

"Is that for me?"

He asked cheekily as she placed the food tray on the wooden table before sitting on the bench.

She rolled her eyes at him but didn't comment just as her son came bursting out the door running towards her with her book. Nathan then proceed to sit beside her as the two of them watch Nadech got up his improvise stairs bringing with him what look like a basketball ring and used his hammer to drill it to the tree.

"What are you doing?" her son couldn't stop his curiousity anymore. "Is that a basketball ring?"

View attachment 22820
cr. rightful owner

"I saw you playing with the other kids in school," Nadech stop for a while, scratching his back "thought you might like to have your own ring"

Nadech and her son shared a look as he slowly nods his head. She wonder what the look is about as they seem to have their own form of communication eversince they went to the zoo.

"Okay" her son nodded, "But I still dont like you"

She had to stifle her laughter at Nadech's groan of disapproval. Her son still often bicker with Nadech but that is Nathan's normal as he does that to every guy who comes closer to her.

"You know how to play?" Nathan asked him after Nadech finished, going back to his car to give the ball to her son, winking at her in which she glared back.

"The best!" he boasted, cleaning the materials as Nathan started to play around the ball.

"Teach me?" her son asked him hesitantly before adding hastely, "Not like I need your help"

Nadech only sighed, ruffling their sons hair as he look at her hopelessly. Shrugging at him, she watches as the two play.

She won't say it to him but she think, no, she's sure that Nathan actually likes him.

He often pick on his father but that's just it unlike what her son used to get up to her suitors even going as far as pranking them.

The fact that her son asked for his help only solidifies her belief as one thing she's sure her son got from her is her pride and independence. Never asking for help from just anyone.

Warmth spread on her as she look at the two of them, still feeling surreal of everything as she never thought this would ever happen.

'Don't forget what he did to you, dont forget your sister, Dont be a homewrecker'

She repeated to herself while getting her book as she put her defenses up again rather weakly. Lately, this had been her silent mantra everytime Nadech is near and giving her the feelings. She wanted to be immune as her heart just never seem to forget who it belongs to.

Nadech suddenly plops down beside her, gobbling her sandwich without her permission and as she looked up to scold him, she was surprise to find him topless.

"What?" Nadech asked defensively when she notice her look, "I'm tired and sweaty"

"Bear you're an oldie!" Nathan who was also topless, run to them before standing on the bench and proceed to back hug her, his little arms wrapped around her neck protectively, placing his head on her right shoulder. "You're tired already? Babe, you cant like an old man!"

Nadech only pretend to frown but she can see right through the glint of happiness in his eyes. She just hope he is not faking it. After everything, she wasn't sure about him anymore.

"Stop calling her babe" Nadech told her son who only made face at him, "It's mom for you young man"

"I'll only stop and call her mom if I see a man worthy to be called my father"

Nathan stuck his tongue out at Nadech and run away from them as Nadech stuttered before lunging at him and tickling him, "What? Am I still not?"

She looked at the scene in front of her sadly as realization took over. Her son didn't call her mom because he don't have a father.

-----------

"I bought this for you, lovely roses for a lovely lady like you"

'Very original' Yaya surpressed the urge to roll her eyes at the guy in front of her, annoyed at her most irritating and persistent suitor and no it is not Nadech as it was rather the guy on black mercedes before or most commonly known in town as Mr. Yu.

Yaya fake a smile as she had no choice but to accept his gift or he'd be bad mood all day and bark instructions left and right at her laborers in their site as what happened before.

Mr. Yu come from rich chinese descendants and due to that, he was considered as one of the towns richest thus he holds some power in town.

As she turn her back to him sighing for the nth time while supervising the on going construction of a local court. She had no choice when he'd contact her for her architectural service almost several months ago and as much as possible, she'd avoided site visiting and entrusted it to her trusted employees but they were busy too today as Gubgib and Kirk had to go back to Chiang Rai for their proposal finalization.

"You! Why are you staring at me murderously like that? You wanna get fired? Go back to work!"

View attachment 22822
cr. as tagged

She cringed and turn to find what the guy was now on about when she got the shock of her life to find Nadech, in a laborer's uniform as he too mixed cement while shootong deadly glares at Mr. Yu.

She thought he's gone away after he'd been prohibited earlier to enter the site as only her employees, workers and laborers can enter the site but apparently, he still find a way.

"These poor people dont know a thing about manners" Mr. Yu told her, seriously while shaking his head.

Taking a deep breath, she just had to ignore him before she do something she'd regret, like maybe slapping him hard.

'God bless him' she thought to herself, 'Money cant really buy ettiquette'
Her eyes got larger when she saw a woman, Mr. Yu's secretary, in a rather revealing clothes came closer at him and offered him water in which he accepted and walk in her direction before giving her the water while glaring again at Mr. Yu before going back to work.

Honestly, she dont know how to react on what she saw. She might have felt a little tiny bit jealous when he accepted. Jealous for Kim's sake, after all her sister is not here to claim her property so she must do her duty but he didn't even take one look at the girl in all her boldness, when almost half of the males eyes was on the girls exposed cleavage.

The girl huffed and pouted at her but didnt comment as she distance herself, probably embarassed.

Didn't that girl knew the right dress code on a construction site especially on this weather? She thought as she look down at herself all dressed up in her sweater as it is too hot her skin is hurting from the sun's glare. At this rate, she wouldn't be surprised if rain is coming as this temperature is usually the calm before the storm, literally.

View attachment 22821
cr. By@family

After an hour of checking, going around and ignoring Mr. Yu, she slumped on her chair and put her head down her desk, locking herself alone in the small container van barracks just to escape from Mr. Yu.

Without realizing it, she had fallen asleep, feeling exhausted.

--------

Yaya raised her head from the desk when she heard her phone ringing amidst the rain. Looking around, it was indeed raining just as she predicted earlier.

~Good morning ma'am, classes where suspended due to heavy rain. For safety measures, please fetch your son here as soon as possible. Thank you and good day.~

She actually felt surprised as she didnt wake up by the heavy rainfall. Promptly, she got up outside to find the laborers all huddled up in the corner, waiting for the rain to stop.

"Ms. Yaya you're still here?" One of them asked. "Mr. Yu left just a few hours ago and the new laborer, the good looking one with dimples, hitch a ride with them"

Hurt spread through her as she thought of him with the secretary, so that's it? He'll just go and leave her again the moment he saw someone who's interested?

Shaking her head, she chose to bury her feelings and focus on how she's going to get her son at this heavy rain and thunderstorm when she didn't have her car with her.

Quickly gathering her things and armed only with her umbrella, she went outside unto the heavy rain headed for the bus stop.

She felt like it was hours before she reached her sons school, not caring how wet she look as she worry about her son.

He must be scared now as she knew Nathan is scared of thunders just like her.

When she got there, she felt shocked to find the school gate already locked with no one else in sight.

'Where the h*ll is her son?' she thought close to hysterics as she ran in the nearby waiting shed, hugging herself and feeling the coldness seeping through her.

It was only past noon yet the area is already dark as it surrounded by heavy clouds. A close range thunder made her shiver in fear.

She shouldnt lose it now she thought as she close her eyes for a moment, gathering her wits and decided to get her phone on her bag to ask for help from anyone when the honk of a car came into view.

Before she could react, Nadech had already got down from his jeep and hugged her tight before ushering her with his umbrella towards the back seat of his car and then entering the drivers seat as he starts to drive slowly .

The coldness must have frozen her insides for she felt shocked, only feeling relief when he saw her son safely asleep on the passenger seat of his car and is wrapped by his jacket and blanket.

"Why did you leave the site? God I'm so worried"

Nadech asked her while giving her towel while slowing down his car into a stop, killing the engine in an empty parking shed as the rainfall made it hard for him to see the road and opening their windows slightly so they wont suffocate.

"I only left a minute to get our son when you where sleeping and the next thing I know you're already gone."

He started before moving carefully towards the back seat beside her. He must have notice she was frozen and shivering from the cold for he took the towel from her as he began on wiping her face, neck and arms. When she didnt stop from shivering, he took one hard look at her before he didnt hesitate on removing her sweater and clothes, shocking her as she hugs herself when she was left with only her bra on. Nadech however didn't notice her gasp as he too removed his top and use it to dry her.

"You are so good at getting away from me you know" He continued his monologue amidst her discomfort as he put her cold hands around his neck while rubbing her arms, "I don't know what to do with you anymore, should I tie-"

She couldn't stop it anymore, feeling all her exhaustion and bottled emotion catch up to her as she stared at him. An uncontrollable sob came out from her just as tears flow down.

"Why are you crying?" Nadech shush her, wiping her tears and pulling her to his chest, hugging her tight as she hugged him back.

"I hate you" she sobbed, burying her head on his neck as Nadech whispers "I'm sorry" repeatedly while smoothing her hair.

She missed him so much. God she can't fool herself anymore as her defenses fall down.

For the past five years she had hardened and taught herself to be independent and live alone with all her responsibilities that she forgotten how it was to have someone she could rely on.

Why is he only here now?

Her tears wouldn't stop as she think of how good must it be if only she had him by her side when everything was so hard.

Feeling like she found her lost comrade, she wanted to cry it all out and tell him everything. Her fears, frustrations and all the hurt she had gone through.

"I'm sorry baby" he whispered kissing her neck and pulling away slowly to craddle her face, cupping it with both hands as he stares into her eyes with his tears brimming, "I'm sorry I'm late"

He wipes her tears as he slowly leans forward to capture her lips softly at first, giving her the option to pull away in which she response by opening her mouth letting him nibble her lower lips as she moan, wrapping her arms around his neck and unto his hair, pulling him closer to her.

He growled upon her consent and lunge at her, kissing her deeply and passionately as if he can't get enough of her, sending her backwards as she felt her back hit the seat.

"I miss you" Nadech whispers, pulling away to stare in her eyes lovingly while tucking her hair beneath her ears as she smiled closing her eyes, her tears still wouldnt stop as Nadech kissed both her eyes before raining kisses all over her face.

"I miss you too" she finally whispered back as Nadech smiled back, feeling his tear drop on her cheeks as he pounce back on her with renewed vigor, coaching her to open her mouth as his tongue seeks entry to hers, she can taste their tears but she doesnt care anymore as she let him ravish her, his hands travelling from her stomach to her covered breast, gasping as his thumb brush her peak.

She traces the muscles on his back with one hand and the other hand on his arm feeling him stiffen as he groan, pressing himself to her, earning another moan of pleasure from her as she felt him grind his arousal on her center.

It has been so long...

"Mommy?"

They probably wouldn't have stop if it werent for Nathan.

"Are you hurt?" Nathan called to her sleepily.

Nathan's voice seem to wake them up as Nadech quickly covered her with the towel before he moved away from her, wiping his tears and helping her got up.

"Is bear hurting you?" Nathan asked her worriedly

"Hey" Nadech scratched the back of his head, giving her his shirt and block her from her son as he signals her to wear it.

"Your mom was just feeling... cold so I was just helping - her warm up" he nodded his head convincingly at her son as she answered "right" wearing his shirt and tapping his back to signal she's decent.

"Sure? Because he looks so big and you're so soft and fragile" Nathan asked her looking at Nadech doubtly, struggling to go towards them in the back seat and settling himself between the two of them as she nodded her assurance, glaring at Nadech who almost laugh out loud at her sons statement. "Just tell me and I will take back what I told him"

Nadech gasped at her son as Nathan lean to her, laying his head on her chest as he was still sleepy, "Hey! You already agreed!"

"What is it?" she asked feeling curious as she combed her son's hair

Her son muttered something she couldn't hear until his breathing became even, indicating that he'd already fallen asleep.

"Lets go home now" she muttered to him after a moment of silence as she notice the weather becoming better. Nadech looked at her and they shared an understanding look as he leans forward and pressed a smack to her forehead.

"Okay" Nadech goes to the driver side but stop mid step as he quickly backtrack to press a kiss to her lips with a promise.

"Let's go home"

------------
A/N: Home is where the heart is. Aw, I'm sorry, I can't resist Nadech. So how was it? :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2: I feel like I should go over the temple or something to cleans my mind as I've been infected with something I couldn't resist adding those scenes!

At this rate my mind is going, I'm afraid I will forgo my hiatus NY other fic for a fanfic that have the friends with benefits theme.:risas3:

P.S. Please pray for me guys. Imma have thesis title defense tomorrow and if ever we passed, Imma do a double update I promise. :angel10:
Oh my goodness that black/white gif :naughty2: - haven't read yet and I usually skimmed to see how many chapters have accumulated but that stopped me in my track!:risas3:

Late on this but I hope you did well on your thesis!:angel10:

Kiaraloveny

To tell frankly... I LOVE HER
Chapter 18.1 Family Day

"Come on baby" she said, convincing her son who wouldn't budge on his sit in the back of her car "Let's go now or you'll be late"

"But Bear is not here yet" Nathan shake his head, refusing to go down the car.

"Honey, were not sure if he'll come" Margie helped her to no avail.

"Baby, please? Your James Ma is here too. He'll be Bears substitute okay?"

After what seem like forever of talking to her son, he finally agree reluctantly.

Hiding behind her back when they entered the school with Margie and James.

It looks like they must have came in time as the opening ceremony where just about to start. The school must have went out of their way for this event as she could see the area looking very festive.

It would have been nice if it weren't for the looks from Mr & Mrs. Yu and their minions who talked and laughed while looking in their direction.

Margie would have gone and tell them off if she did not stop them. Today is her sons event and shes not going to do anything to ruin it.

"So where's your Bear?"

William, Mr & Mrs. Yu's son asked Nathan while laughing at him. Her poor son could only look down while she hold his hand tight to stop a repeat of the last time, muttering to her son to ignore him as she kissed his head.

"I told you, even that poor scruffy man dont like to be your fathe-"

The loud whirring sound from above drown the boys voice as strong wind blew.

She heard people's question of 'What's going on' as they looked up at the
helicopter hovering above, trying to land on the field.

Yaya looked down as the wind caused her to caught something in her eyes.

She heard Margie gasp and her son's exclamation in delight before he pulls off her grasp and run somewhere.

She had to blink her eyes a few times and wipe her eyes before she could see again clearly only turning to find Nadech smiling his dimpled smile at her while standing right in front of her with Nathan in his arms.

View attachment 23355

It feels like she is seeing him in a different light looking mighty fine like a greek god with his clean and shaven face wearing his suit and tie as he looked at her intensely she suddenly felt shy.

"Dad! I knew you'd come back!" Nathan shouted happily

Both of them turned towards Nathan in surprise as he finally called him dad for the first time. She swore she could see tears brimming in Nadech's eyes for a moment before he kissed her sons forehead and looked at her whispering, "And I'll never leave again"

As people got over their shock, a commotion broke over as they either went near Nadech or to the helicopter.

People were staring at him in awe like he was a celebrity as someone finally recognized who he is. Well if the large sign of the Kugimiya Corp. logo on the helicopter is not enough indication, his aura screams off enough power and authority.

Even Mrs. Yu looked at them in shock for a while before huffing and pointedly avoiding them.

"Hey ermm--" Nadech went near her handing her his suit jacket while smiling brightly, never minding the glares from Margie and the clearing of throat from James.

View attachment 23356
cr: BY@Family

"Girl what is that?" Her friend asked her when Nadech and Nathan joined the obstacle game. "Dont tell me you're just gonna forget what happened and jump into his arms again? I know his handsome but can we get real, he's not here to stay."

Way to ruin the mood. She looked at her friends on her right as they both stare at her with concern, James Ma nodding his head.

Thank God Margie is here and acting like her conscience.

"Why not?"

A voice from somewhere made the three of them look up to an unfamiliar man as he take the empty seat on her right she had saved for Nadech and her son.

"I'm sorry but I just had to ask why after all the trouble he went to get here today"

"Who are you again?"

Margie asked as she rolled her eyes and watch the game instead, smiling at her son and Nadech who's brows are furrowing seriously at the question in their hands looking like twins.

"I'm the pilot on the helicopter and his soon to be brother in law. I'm telling you, he deserves this happiness after everything that happened"

'Wait what?' she look at the man confused, 'since when did Nadech had a sister? And for god sake what happened to him?'

At her questioning glance, he continued his explanation,
"It's all my fault. If I just knew it would all turn out to be this way- Anyway theres no point in bringing up the past. Just know that he's sincere in his actions-"

"How can he be sincere if he had another family and not to mention a child from someone else? Unless he's divorced his wife-" James Ma interferred

Yaya gasped at Margie, divorce? She didn't think of that. That is just too far, But then again, if it's the only way they could get together.... No! She shake her head erasing her bad thoughts.

"Married?!" The man looked at them for a second seriously before laughing out loud, holding his chest heartily, "That's a good joke."

He must have notice the three of them were serious for his laughter died down and his eyes went wide in realization.

"So the reason why you're pushing him away is because you thought he is married? No way! Just to clarify, he's perfectly single and for the record, the only son I knew he had is Nathan, your son" he said nodding to her then suddenly chuckled as he added, "You should have seen him earlier, he was so proud he wouldn't shut up and would tell anyone who'd care to listen about you and his son. Even in the helicopter, he keeps on sighing and ordering me around like his life depends on it-"

His phone suddenly rang amidst his explanation and he took one look at his phone before extending his hand to her,

"I'm Mark by the way" he said as she accepted his hand, his words slowly sinking in.

"We finally meet sister in law" he added before standing up, answering his phone sweetly as she heard him call the caller honey.

Sister in law?!

Nadech is not married? and he dont have another kid? What is happening? She thought Nadech and Kim married. It was even all over the news?! What about her sister? Wasnt she pregnant when she left?

This is all confusing, she needed an explanation yet somehow, deep with her she couldn't help the small hope that rises within her.

Is he really sincere? If he's not married and had no other family then... would she dare hope again?

As if sensing her inner dilemma, her son suddenly went to her and pushed her towards the center of the stage with Nadech then run away to sit at the bench with her friends who was engrossed with James phone, both having 'wtf' expression on their faces making her wonder what the two where looking at.

"Hello again" Nadech suddenly whispered in her ears earning a gasp from her as she became aware of his nearness and his wondering hands who took hold of her waist possessively.

She looked around surprise to find other parents were there on the makeshift stage as well, preparing for what seem like a paper dance competition and on her right side is Mr. Yu who smiled at her creepily with Mrs. Yu who only glared at her, scolding her husband.

"Oho, look what do we have here, the most good looking couple I've ever seen!" the host squealed in delight at them earning laughter from the others and if she's not mistaken, a 'tsked' from her right side were the Yu's were standing.

"Oh my God are you two for real?" The girl host giggled, moving closer towards them to stare at her and Nadech. To her surprise, she poked Nadech on the arm who ignored it and instead lean down his chin on her right shoulder. "So handsome!"

"Ahh.. I agree, beautiful like an angel" the other host said as he went near her.

"Dont you dare" Nadech muttered deadly to the guy who was about to touch her too. At his warning, the guy immediately stepped away from them raising both his hands in surrender.

She only rolled her eyes at him, turning to his direction to find him licking his lips as he stared at her mouth.

"Oi! Too sweet!" The host continued on teasing them, "have mercy on single people here you know"

Looking back at her son, she was taken aback by their reactions that she had to look twice only to find them cheering for them, her son jumping up and down.

Margie even shouted for them and James Ma raised both his hands in a thumbs up.

Werent they the same person who was against Nadech just earlier?

"Alright lets start the game now"

The game were short to say as embarassing for her as Nadech's stares made her uncomfortable as the newspaper got smaller and smaller they had to stand closer and into each others personal space. Nadech werent exactly helping her either as he seemed to enjoy touching her like right now, she's riding his back.

They were now only down to the last two couple with the Yu's as their only remaining rival and the newspaper becomes smaller she began to get nervous at how exactly Nadech is planning to win this game.

She didnt have to wonder longer as he swept her in his arms effortlessly, staring at her like she was his salvation.

"We had to win this game you know" Nadech told her as an excuse when she glared at him after he pressed her closer to him, "Our son is cheering for us"

The familiar shout from the people made her lose her concentration as she gasped looking towards the people in the audience.

It was none other than her sister Kim cheering for them who's very much pregnant in the arms of Mark.

Mario and Boy were standing beside them as they goofed around with the latter holding a camera while waving at them cheekily.

"K-Kim" she muttered as she got off him.

"Im sorry they insisted on going with me when they heard Im going here" he muttered as he glance briefly at where she's looking before staring back at her face again.

"Who's that guy you came with earlier again?"

"Didnt he introduce himself? I saw you talking to him earlier" Nadech pouted at her moving closer to her neck taking a deep breath before he whispered, "He is Kim's husband"

His revelation shook her to the core she turned so fast to look back at Kim that her head bumped to Nadech's nose making him lose his concentration.

Without warning, they fall to the floor and she closed her eyes thinking of the worst as she landed on her back.

Somehow, her head was cushioned and
she felt something soft touch her lips.

The squeal from the people made her slowly open her eyes. She could hear the host talking in the background.

cr: queenyeon

"We had a winner but it seems like the other team were okay with not winning as they seem to be too comfortable in their position right now that they dont want to move!"

"Oi! Please take that at home, there are children present here you know?"

She open her eyes in wonder to find Nadech on top of her with his lips on hers.

Her heart lurch as she quickly pushed him off her, feeling her face turn red in embarassment as he blink a few times looking rather lost for a moment before he helped her stand up, his ears turning red as well.

"Yaya!" Kim lunge at her, hugging her to death when she got near them amidst the teasing from their lot. "I miss you little sis!"

She hugged back her sister feeling tears form in her eyes, missing and remembering how she was the only one in her family who treated her like she was really part of it.

"Kim can you show me where the car is. I've got to get my bag" Nadech interrupted their small reunion as she began to step away while wiping her tears.

"Where are you going?" Nadech hold her arm, stopping her from leaving, "You need to come with us"

"Take care of Nathan" Nadech signalled the guys and dont paid heed at the teasing they made when he intertwined her hand on his.

"You two can talk here" he told the two of them the minute they reached his jeep as he opens the door to the back seat and let them inside.

Briefly, Nadech and her look at each others eyes, thanking him with a smile for providing them privacy as he stand guard near them but not enough to hear their conversation, glaring at anyone who'd dare come close.

"Forgive me little sis, I didnt know" Kim started crying earnestly to her astonishment when they were left alone, "This is all my fault! You were always suffering because of me even when we're younger."

"Hey, dont say that. What happen back then is not your fault-" she started but Kim cut her off shaking her head vehemently.

"This time it is my fault!" her sister started, "I should not ask for Nadech's help back then to find my git of a husband that father was able to trap him into marrying me instead."

Her heart stop for a moment after hearing what her sister said.

"Wait what?" she had to ask again just to make sure she heard it correctly.

"Father was so angry upon knowing that I'm pregnant without a husband and he saw me talking with Nadech asking for his help. He blackmailed us that if we wont find the man responsible for me, Nadech would have to marry me instead. Father used his sickness to make us follow him saying he'll die and Nadech knew just how much you love father so he agreed on helping us.

"How did Nadech know that he is my father?" she gasped in surprise. She never told him about this part of her life. Kim took a deep breath as she recount the story

"He overheard heard the shouting match just before I run away from our supposed wedding the first time, I was surprised he 'd even help me got away then since we'd never really been friendly after you left when you graduated." her sister smiled at her holding her hand.

"You know, when you left he was always asking me about you and if I heard something about you whenever we go out on 'dates' that I concluded he must have like you even when he dont know it himself. Then something changed in him, he must have given up as he concentrated on his studies instead and then buried himself with workload after he graduated. When the dreaded day came, I couldn't go through it and begged for father to stop the wedding, asking him to make you marry Nadech instead since you were his daughter too. And if my instinct were right, you like him too. All hell break lose as Nadech got so angry at father he shouted curses at him."

Yaya felt her strength being drawn from her as she listen to her sisters revelation.

"Then the accident happened and I woke up in a small community in an island. I took that as an opportunity to escape and live somewhere with no one knowing who I am as I fake amnesia and got taken care of by Mark then. But he found out that I was just faking it and he got angry thinking I was lying to him the whole time he left me without knowing I was pregnant then. That was the time I asked Nadech's help and somehow, father got the wind of it ending with this mess."
Yaya wiped her tears as she stared at Nadech's back, thinking of all the lost time they missed. Shaking her belief as everything she believe in seems to be wrong now.

"He was so happy when he finally came back probably 7 or 8 months after you came to the house bringing Mark along with him and presenting him to father only to find you gone. He almost lost it then when he cant find you anywhere, he got into drinking and quit his job. Since then, he left the city into God knows where and only came back a few days ago looking all ragged yet happy as the twinkle in his eyes came back. Thank God for destiny as you two manage to meet again or I wont forgive myself forever."

"I - I dont know what to say" she confessed, everything is just overwhelming.

Nadech didnt want to leave her then...

He didnt cheat on her and definitely did not betray her.

For goodness sake, he never gave her up and he had looked for her!

She couldn't stop herself from going down the car and hug his back tight amidst Kim's call.

View attachment 23357

For years she thought that he'd never really cared about her and betrayed her for she thought he tossed her aside the minute Kim got home but everything she knew now came crashing down, the line between the truth and lie became blurry as she got to finally know what really happened before.

Nadech suck in his breath holding her hands on his chest as she wrapped her around him tight, surprised at her sudden actions.

"You're a bad guy you know" Yaya cried on his shoulders, "Why did you not tell me?"

"What's wrong?" Nadech asked her,
pulling away from her to cup her face.

Why did he not tell her this before instead of leaving her with nothing and letting her assume the worst? They could have avoid all this mess.

"Dad!" Nathan came running towards them with Boy in tow interrupting them as she quickly pulls away from his hold, turning her back to wipe her tears.

"Mom!"

"Er- we just got here to get this" Boy took something from the compartment of the car, awkwardly scratching his chin as he must have notice the tension between them. "They announce that the ball game is starting so..."

"Nathan let's go" Kim called her son as he eagerly walked with her and Boy.

Nadech hold his hand out for her to take and without hesitation, she accepts and entwine it with her own earning a dimpled smile from him as he brought their joined hands to his lips, pressing a kiss on the back of her palm.

A/N: On with the part 1 of chapter 18. Let it sink in first before I posted the part 2. Or better yet, let me go to church first before I post the next chap to clean my mind and purify my soul. You know what's coming :naughty2::risas3::risas3::risas3:

So guys did you think about what I've asked before? Should I tone down the R scenes? I WONT post the next part until you guys answered.:confused12::celebrate16:

Be careful what you guys ask coz I might just give in :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Ahhh at last the truth came out!!! :clap:
Soo happy that Nadech was always true to her nd her baby, but sadly they missed quite long time apart from one another.
Hope they make every second from now living happily to compensate for the years :naughty2:
Loved ur every updates:angel10:

Nd pls pls don't tone down R scenes, make it the most exotic and imaginative scenes NY had till now:worship2:willing|

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
A/N: Dont say I didnt warn you! Please let us all be open minded this fanfic is only for fun. Dont take it too seriously :risas3:

Play the video for more feels

Chapter 18.2 Family Day

"Okay guys lets win this!"

Yaya couldn't stop the smile breaking in her face as she watch the boys huddled up in a corner looking serious like their life depends on the match. Nadech were acting as the coach and the leader of the pack while giving directions to Mark, Boy, Mario and James.

Even her son joined the group as he sits on Nadech's lap holding the whiteboard.

Boy took something from the bagpack and distributed it towards the men in their lot.

Much to her surprise and the other's glee as she could hear squeal from other woman, they all take off their clothes and wore what looks like a personalized varsity shirt.

"What are they doing?" Margie asked her and Kim, "Arent they being so extra?"

She didnt know what happened but the two just clicked and got close real quick.

"You dont know the half of it" Kim rolled her eyes at her friend, playfully hitting her arm, "Goodness! You should have seen Nadech in panic mode earlier when he thought he's not gonna get here on time, I was even worried for my husbands welfare."

"I dont know what this girl did to him but he's always been at her beck and call, following her around even when we're younger." she added laughing and nudging her.

'Really?'

When they were young, she thought he was like that to everyone because it is in his nature.

The host announced the game will start soon and the next thing she knew, Nadech's team were standing in front of them.

She could hear Margie's protest as Boy slumped the bag in her lap and the water jug beside her friends chair asking her to be useful while Mark went to Kim and asked for a kiss in the cheek for goodluck.

"Errm-" Nadech smiled shyly at her while scratching the back of his head, handing her a blue shirt that look like the one they're wearing. "Please wear this?"

"Oi!" / "Sweet"

She look around to find their lot looking at them as she accepted the shirt feeling her cheeks redden especially when she caught on the Kugimiya name at the back of the shirt.

"Good luck kiss!" / "Kiss!" The guys were cajoling them while pushing Nadech near her.

Nadech's ears were burning while he looked down, not meeting her eyes and surpressing a smile.

She didnt know why but after the scenario earlier, they were acting rather shy with each other, blushing and looking away everytime they meet each others eyes.

Yaya sighed and give in before she lose her nerves as she stand on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek. After everything she learned from the past, he deserve a reward.

Nadech went still, surprised, holding a hand where her lips were pressed seconds ago as they stare at each other.

Without thinking, she licked her lips earning a gasp from him as he took a step closer only to be bumped off by Mario.

"Yaya me too!" Mario puckered his lips just as Nadech brought his hands up to cover and push his face away.

"Mine" Nadech almost growled and glared at the other people who's looking before he himself made her wore the varsity shirt, only satisfied when he turn her around briefly to look at her back before smiling at her brightly. "Perfect"

Some things never really change eh?
He has always been over protective of her even before and she would always brush that off to him treating her like a little sister just like how he always told her from way back.

As if he wanted to prove something, he quickly cupped her face and pressed a kiss in her lips before doing a hi five with Nathan, running away to call his team onto the ball game.

Fighting a losing battle of surpressing her wide smile, she gasped on finding Margie and Kim's face near her next to her as they stared at her with a teasing smile.

"What?" she asked.

The two only shake their head and smirk, turning to the game to cheer on their team.

Nathan took example from the other two as he also cheered on while sitting on her lap. Margie then whispered something on Nathan as the little boy nodded and turn to her.

"Mom! Cheer on Dad!" Nathan encouraged her while pouting, "Bear will be sad"

"That's right!" Kim and Margie immediately agreed with her son, laughing at her."Cheer on Daddy Bear"

"Look! Mom!" Nathan shake her, "The other team score! We need to win. Please cheer on Dad!"

Yaya could only shake her head, rolling her eyes at the kids. Yes kids because Kim and Margie werent acting like their age as they urge her son to make her cheer on Nadech to no avail.

Nadech went to sit on the bench beside her as his team went to Margie who distributed water upon the call of break.

She finally took pity on Nadech who was drenched with sweat, hand rubbing on his chest as he catch his breath.

Taking the extra towel she brought for Nathan, she went near him to wipe the sweat on his face and to his neck as he stared at her in surprise turning into a smile, his dimples making its appearance.

Their moment was interrupted by the referee calling the players as the game resumed.

It was a tight game, It seems like they werent just playing the ball game based on the seriousness of it as no one wanted to lose.

Nadech's brows furrowed upon the unfairness of the referee who seemed bias on the other team as they wont call for foul even when it was so obvious.

"No way" Margie gasped and shouted curses at the referee

"God this game might brought me into early labor" Kim used her hand to fan herself.

Her hand clenched on the tumbler she's holding. At the rate this is going, she's worried upon his temper. Growing up together, she knows how short his temper is and she's worried the game might turn dirty any second now.

Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, she finally cheered on Nadech hoping his attention would be diverted.

"Nadech!" she called him waiting for him to turn to her direction, "Go bear!" She then made a heart shaped with her hands effectively stopping him as he stood still for a moment before smiling brightly at her. After a few seconds, he got over his shock, winking at her before playing with renewed energy.

It was actually an inside joke from her and Nadech and she knew he'd understand what she meant. She remembered how he'd always ask her to attend his ball games during his college days and tell her to cheer on him which she always refused as she was still stuttering then. He would always answer its okay if she cant use her voice, she can still cheer on him in other ways and he did that heart shape on his hand in which she only answered by laughing, thinking how she'll never be caught alive doing it.

Releasing her breath, she ordered the ground to swallow her now as she heard the squeal and giggle of the other people while pointing at her. The loudest of course was from none other than Kim and Margie as they almost jump up and down while shaking her.

"Finnnnnnnn"

Eventually, Nadech's team won against the opposing team led by Mr. Yu. Her son was so happy he immediately run upon his father receiving the trophy. Nadech carried him on his shoulder and signalled her to come with them in the picture taking which she refused and shake her head, still hadn't move on from her earlier stunt.

Margie and Kim however wouldnt let her as they too excitedly come along for the picture taking, shoving her beside Nadech.

"We won!" he told her happily, kissing her temple and not caring about the others who were teasing them, moving his arms around her and pulling her closer for the pose.

"Family picture!" Kim suddenly shouted tugging along Margie and Mark, the others also got the hint as they too moved away but Boy and James had to pull away Mario as he look like he wanted to stay with them.

Yaya ignored her friends and look at Nadech only to find him staring at her again. Clearing her throat to hide her discomfort from his intense stare, she brushed off the confetti on his clothes and hair then turn to smile as the camera man called for picture.

She heard the clicks of camera but still felt his gaze upon her. Finally getting enough, she turn smiling at him shyly before holding his chin and moving it towards the direction of the camera, scolding him, "Look at the camera"

Nadech reluctantly nodded and proceed to back hug her instead, pressing her to him closer, if that was even possible as he kissed her hair.

"Finally" he whispered in her ears, "My family"

----------

"You need help?" Nadech whispered suddenly on her ears she almost drop the laddle on the pan if not for his quick reflexes.

After Nathan's school event, they went straight to her house to have early dinner and she volunteered to cook as the boys set up the table outside in their garden.

"I can manage" she answered softly feeling goosebumps on her arms when he didnt let go and locked her in his arms instead. Burying his head on her neck and inhaling her scent.

If he continue this, she could only hope her cooking is edible enough especially when he started kissing her neck and nibble on her ear.

Surpressing her moan, she felt her knees weaken when he started sucking the sensitive spot on her neck. Her hand start to shiver she had to lean on him for balance.

"Yaya do you need help?"

Thankfully, she heard their footsteps she had been able to push Nadech away before Kim and Margie entered her kitchen. The two look at each other before breaking into smile as Nadech look at her neck before excusing himself.

Margie and Kim were strangely quiet and laughing at odd times during the duration she wondered if they've seen her and Nadech earlier but that's impossible for there is a wall dividing her kitchen from the other room.

"Just sit down" Nadech hold her hand as she put down another platter of food in front of the table with Kim and Margie in tow.

Upon seeing her, the boys started on teasing Nadech relentlessly who ignored them.

"You already cook, let me do this" Nadech whispered to her before getting up, making her sit on his chair and attend on others request, moving around her house like he was the one who owns it, only sitting down beside her to eat when everyone's settled.

"Here have this" she stared at nadech as he gave her the fruits he peeled before refilling her water. This scene is familiar to her, reminding her of how he wouldn't even think twice and always make sure she's okay first whenever they're eating together.

"We're here too guys you know" Margie protested at Nadech while she rolled her eyes on her friend.

"Mom I want that" Nathan pointed on the food and before she could move, Nadech had already stood up and helped her son.

She watched amusedly as the two went busy on eating their food messily.

Getting her handkerchief, she wipe her sons face first before doing the same to Nadech who stopped eating at her touch and proceed to stare at her instead. If she did not told him to continue eating, she's afraid he wouldnt stop.

"It is scary how your boys were alike you know?" Margie nudged her looking at how Nadech and her son gobble their food the same way like it was their last meal.

"I know right" Kim joined them in conversation, "My son do not even took an ounce from my husband but yours look like a carbon copy"

She sighed and swallowed her food before saying, "Even I was jealous because it was me who had to carry him for 9 months and he turn out to be a mini of his father"

Margie gestured her and Kim to come closer as she whispered with a naughty grin, "You know in my home town, there's a saying that the one who looked like their kid is the one who felt the pleasure the most when they do the deed"

"Really?" Kim asked interested at the topic, she however can feel her cheeks turn red every second. "Can you give me tips? I want my next to look like my husband"

"I-I'm not- That was my first and last" she whispered to Kim who's eyes widen like saucers.

"You mean you two didn't do it yet?"
Honestly, She didnt know how her sister arrived to the conclusion that she's intimate with Nadech.

"Do you need some tips or something?" Kim started on telling her the best position which she immediately brought her hand up to stop her from speaking.

That's just too much information.

"Girl" Margie nodded her head convincingly turning to her, "You know what to do if you want your next to look like yo-"

"That's crazy" Yaya immediately pulled away from their small huddle finally getting enough, her face turning into impossiple shade of red and unfortunately, getting the attention from the others.

"What are you guys talking about?" James asked them.

"Shareee" Mario and Boy seconded James.

She look around to find the boys staring at them and she had to shake her head at Nadech who look at her worriedly.

"We're just talking about the mechanics of making a-"

"Making this shrimp roll" Yaya interrupted Margie, putting the roll in her friends mouth to stop her from speaking with Kim laughing in the background.

No one looks like they believe her but they shrugged anyways, turning back to their conversation which looks to be important rather reluctantly.

Eventually, her friends bid them goodbye after dinner before it turns dark as they would use the helicopter.

James Ma had convinced Margie to take the ride with Kim and Mark saying they'd need to go back to Bangkok as soon as possible for he had a schedule.

Her friend do not have any choice, hugging her, "I guess I dont need to convince you to live with me in the US anymore? In that case, lets just meet each other in Bangkok"

"Take care" she hugged back her friend, thanking her for everything before the other pulled away.

Earlier, she had told her friend her decision about not going to US anymore for she's sure she'd like to go back to Bangkok instead with Nadech.

James hugged her too, not minding the clearing of throat from Nadech before joining Mark who's getting the helicopter ready.

Mark had already bid her goodbye earlier, apologizing again and again that she's afraid he'd go down to his knees.

Thankfully he stopped himself and gave her a box instead of expensive wine.

"Dont forget what I told you before okay?" Margie shouted at her, grinning like a cheshire cat before fimally entering the helicopter.

"My little sister is already grown up" Kim sighed, holding the side of her face, "Im sorry about before you know, I know that it wont change a thing but for what it's worth, after that night, I went looking for you to tell you that Nadech is not the father of my baby against fathers wishes but I cant find you anywhere. I'm sorry it's my fault, I wasnt thinking clearly then"

"I told you it wasnt your fault" Yaya smiled sadly at her sister before hugging her. "Go now, I'll see you soon"

She realized that, there's no point at blaming others for it wont change a thing.

It definitely wont turn back time so instead of regretting everything from the past, she should just concentrate on the present. After all, she had everything she need now and more.

"Let's go home" Nadech tugged her hand when the helicopter went out of sight. "I worry about our son. Who knows what those three are up to"

She had to agree at him, Boy and Mario were not exactly the best of influence for their son and now they even insisted on staying with them for the night even when Nadech told them they'd have to sleep in the living area.

The two were saying they had to be at the graduation of Nathan the next day and that they'd go back to Bangkok with them instead so they had no choice but to let them be.

Their house where quiet when they got home, finding the three of them huddled up and already sleeping on the mattress in the living area. They must have been tired from the game earlier that she could even hear them snoring.

She went straight to the kitchen to clean up the dishes feeling slightly nervous when Nadech followed her.

The plate she's holding almost slipped from her hands if not for Nadech who's chuckling at her reaction.

"Why are you so jumpy? Relax" he told her, running his arms from her shoulder to her hands before whispering on her ears."Can I use the shower in your room? I felt so sticky"

'Is that an invitation?' If he is seducing her, he is definitely succeeding.

She even got a flashback of Nadech using her garden hose to shower. Feeling her throat suddenly dry she had to swallow and shake her head to dismissed the thought.

Oh god, she's turning into pervert now. This is Margie and Kim's fault.

Pouting and wanting to smack herself, she immediately gave him her permission because at this rate, she cant promise what she'd do if he stayed beside her.

Nadech finally left her alone she was able to breath a sigh of relief and preoccupied herself with cleaning her kitchen just to make sure he's done when she entered her bedroom.

Checking the clock, she thought he must be done now as it was already past an hour. Entering her bedroom and going straight towards her wardrobe she had to stop herself from screaming when she heard his voice

"I thought you'd never go in"

Turning, she find him spread on her bed comfortably, patting his side inviting her to get in.

Feeling her cheeks turn red, she still couldnt stop but stare at his exposed chest, her eyes following the trail of hair down to his eight pack abs and even lower down to the blanket covering him that she wondered if he is wearing something underneath.

It turn out that he had his boxers on as he stood up to go near her when she didnt move, trapping her into her wardrobe.

"Tell me..." Nadech whispered to her ear, trailing kisses from her cheeks to her neck, "You want me too right?"

She sucked in her breath upon his ministrations, her mind couldn't think clearly enough to answer him.

"You need me too hmm?" He muttered doing the same to the other side of her neck, his hands wandering on her body stopping just before it reached the underside of her breast.

"Tell me... please" Nadech lean his forehead on hers as he asked her, "You love me too right?"

She gasped at his statement, his words sinking in when he pulled away to look at her. His eyes were full of sincerity, fear and something she couldnt put on, is that love?

'Did he really say he love me?' she didnt know why upon hearing his admission, she felt her tears on the back of her eyes.

"Tell me you love me too?" Nadech continued before taking a deep breath she could see him fighting his tears that were starting to form in his eyes.

"Because I do. So much that I'm afraid you'd go away and get scared if you know just how much I do love you"

Finally. She heard him say the words her heart long the most.

Yaya couldn't stop her tears even when she broke into a smile, nodding her head as she wipe the tears that escaped from his eyes before whispering.

"I love you too"

He immediately broke into a smile before burying his head on her neck then proceed to rain kisses all over her face whispering his, "I love you"

"I love you too" she whispered back earning a growl from him, his control seem to snap at her words that he lunged at her and kissed her passionately, biting and nibbling her lips as she kissed back with equal ferocity, following his lead as she open her mouth to let his tongue meet hers while his hands hold her up and carried her, placing her legs around him.

Honestly, she hadn't notice them move, preoccupied in the pleasurable feeling he is giving her. She gasped when her back hit the back of the bed when he got on top of her and removed the buttons from her shirt.

She heard herself moan and her hands entangled on his hair as his kisses follow each button he almost reached half of it when her door suddenly burst open and in went a crying Nathan.

In a flash, she had push Nadech off her as the latter fell off the bed with an oomph.

Nathan immediately ran to her and hug her while she discreetly button up her blouse looking apologetically at Nadech who sat on his place on the floor while burying his face on the bed with a groan.

"Erm-" Boy stood at the foot of the door awkwardly scratching his back, "He had a nightmare and ask for his mother. Sorry bro"

Boy immediately left them, locking the door after a frustrated sigh from Nadech

'Why is he saying sorry? Unless...'

Her brows furrowed upon putting the pieces together, they must have planned this except that it backfired.

She rolled her eyes at him as she lay down with her son in her arms instead, patting his back and smoothing his hair while humming, willing her son to sleep.

Squinting her eyes upon feeling the side of the bed move, she had to fight her smile upon finding him huffing and pouting as he lay down on the space beside them.

After awhile her sons breathing went normal and she opened her eyes to find a sleeping Nadech while facing her. He must have been tired too...

Smiling, she shake her head at him before getting up to take a shower, hoping to take away her exhaustion. Damn, today must have been one of the longest and tiring day in her life starting and ending her day with revelations.

Closing the bathroom door, she took off her clothes and got the shock of her life seeing the purple bruise on her neck and it doesn't look like it came from their recent encounter.

It must have come from their scene on the kitchen earlier as she remembered him sucking her neck.

She wanted to smack her forehead upon realizing it must be the reason why Kim and Margie were looking at her differently while the boys smiled at her and Nadech teasingly.

Shaking her head to dismissed her thoughts, she went on the shower area and started the water. She sighed and humm feeling the water ran down her body, draining away her frustrations.

She didn't know what happen but the next thing she knew, she had her back on the cold wall of the shower and someone was kissing the daylights out of her, holding both of her hands on his.

"Baby you got me wanting you so bad"
Nadech muttered to her, pressing his body to hers making her aware of how exactly he's making her feel which she could only answer with a moan.

His hand caressed her naked body stopping at the scar on her lower abdomen as he pulls away from kissing her to trace and stare at it, his brows furrowing.

"I'm sorry I wasnt there before"

It was the scar from her C-section.

"It doesnt matter" Yaya shook her head at him and caressed his brows, erasing his frown. It wasn't his fault, she had concluded earlier that they've just been victims of the circumstance. "You're here now"

Nadech look at her sadly, still feeling sorrowful for all their lost time before he went down and kneel, pressing a kiss on her scar.

"And I will never leave again" He promised, going up to lock her in his arms again, kissing her like his life depended on it urging her to open her mouth to let him taste her as he lift her again and wrapped her legs around him.

He didnt waste any time lunging into her exposed breast, latching onto her right nipple, sucking and biting while massaging other breast that she had to tug his hair upon feeling slight pain.

"Nade-Mmmm" she didnt get to finish her protest as she shivered, surpressing her moan as she's afraid her son would wake up when he sucked her right nipple while pinching and rolling the other one.

Growling, he did the same on her other breast while rubbing his arousal to her center earning another moan she had to hold her hand to cover his mouth.

"Shhhh..." she signalled him to keep quiet as their son night wake up.

Nadech gritted his teeth but didnt stop from grinding

Her body reacted instantly, feeling herself get wet upon his ministration as his hands move lower

"Please..." she moaned, feeling his hands caressed her inner thighs.

Without warning, he cupped her center and rubbed her slit, finding the bundle of nerves, circling it with his index finger then pinching it with his thumb while his middle finger entered her slowly she felt her toes curl in pleasure.

"Nahmmmm" she couldnt finish calling his name in pleasure, her eyes rolling at the back of her head.

The moan that escaped from her was unrecognizable, feeling her nearing her orgasm when he moved his finger faster adding another finger while pressing his thumb on her clit.

"Look at me" Nadech ordered her, "Baby look at me"

She opened her eyes and look down at him but the image of him sucking her nipples and massaging her breast while his fingers were giving her pleasures were too much sending her into an orgasm.

'This feels so good' she thought, almost purring at the pleasure only one man she had allowed to give her.

Nadech didnt give her time to recover as he immediately entered her, she felt a slight pain upon his entrance.

"Baby look at me" Nadech whispered to her ear before raining kisses on her face as he moved slowly getting into a rhythm, cupping her face with his other hand to make her look at him while he buried himself deep inside her.

"You are so beautiful"

She wanted to say the same bacause he honestly looks and feels like perfection but she cant even utter a single word as she could only moan at the sensation he is giving her, feeling him fill her to the brim.

"So tight..." Nadech muttered moving faster, his finger goes down and began to massage her clit again, "Come for me baby"

She breathed out his name feeling another wave of orgasm coming. He must have felt her nearing for he went wilder, deeper and faster she doesnt care anymore if anyone could hear her as she came into another orgasm with Nadech quickly following her, holding her close.

They stayed that way for a while as she shakily goes down, feeling her feet slightly wobble. Thankfully, Nadech didnt let her go and hugged her still for she cant even stand.

"Marry me?" he whispered softly she wasnt sure if she only imagined it. Still, she nodded anyway, feeling him caressed her hair as she slumped to him

A/N: Here it is! To the people who ask for this @bbie_NY, @Juying_ny, @mischiemouse, @enaevardo, @Kiaraloveny, @Alichgo

I dedicate this chapter to you guys. Cheers for the encouragements :aaaaa:

I still havent gone through thesis defense @Alichgo Coz it keeps on getting delayed.

Stay tuned for it is not the end yet.

Last edited:

Kat1TwoLive

sarNie Egg
@annmott, you are doing a great job with your story! You make me want to read more after each chapter, you are great at capturing the emotions of Nadech and Yaya. I never wanted to voice my opinion until now because you are so creative and great at what you do as a writer. I appreciate your dedication and time for writing such an awesome story! No rush though to finish it off... you have a lot on your plate. Thank you!

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
A/N: I change my mind. I'm gonna post the chap I have already done yesterday coz the defense got postpone againnnnn

So I've been doing the next chapter and I realize that the end is coming... @bbie_NY, @Juying_ny only a couple more chapters and an epilogue and we're done.

--------

Chapter 19 - Surprise?

"If I just know it's gonna be like this I would have gone and ride the helicopter with the others" Mario exaggerately sighed and slumped on the passenger sit.

"That's right!" Boy agreed shaking his head in disappointment while starting the car, "We already help in packing, carrying the box and now we're even gonna be the driver?"

"What help? You two were just standing around and barking orders to the men we hired!" Nadech hit the back of their head before turning to her, "Don't mind them. Just sleep okay?"

He told her smoothing the blanket on her shoulders and caressing her hair as she laid her head down on his shoulders.

"Hmm"

Closing her eyes, she nodded at him, hiding her smile at the way the three of them bicker like kids. Thankful that her son is asleep in Nadech's lap for it would surely be trouble.

Her day had been full of chaos starting from Nathan's graduation and packing her personal belongings. Not to mention the little sleep she got the other night because Nadech seems to be insatiable, they made love over and over again until she felt sore and spent.

They were finally travelling back to Bangkok.

"Man after everything we did for you you're gonna repay us with hitting-"

Mario whined earning another slap in the arm from Nadech.

"Sssshhh" Nadech gestured with a shushing sound, "My baby's sleeping"

"It's your fault you know? You must have tired her out last night" Boy chuckled at them making her hide her burning face on his neck, embarassed.

Were they that loud last night?

"Stop it!" Nadech 'tsked' at his brother, caressing her hair and planting a kiss on the top of her head, "Baby dont listen to them"

"Baby, baby... You're too cheesy right now I'm getting goosebumps" Mario shake his head and arms as he turn to look at them in the back seat. "You know... Nathan told us something last night. "

She raised her head and look at Mario, getting her attention at the mention of her son.

"We were asking what he want for his late birthday present since we missed it and you know what he says?"

Boy and Mario look at each other with a naughty grin before speaking in a duet, "A baby sister!"

She groaned and buried her head on Nadech's shoulder again, covering herself with the blanket hearing the two guys laughing out loud even after Nadech slaps their arms.

"It's good that you two were already working on it" Boy laughed while rubbing his arms, "I can bring Nathan with my parents if you two need more time. You know they wanted one of us to get married for a long time saying they missed having a kid around they dont know that they already have one a long time ago!"

"Since we're talking about babies, you might want to look over what your soon to be baby might look like here!" Mario gave something to Nadech which she too looked over in curiosity.

"Oi. Where did you find this?"

Her eyes widen in surprise upon finding her old photobook. She totally forgot she had this as it was given to her by her neighbor when she went to visit her old house only to find it in ruins. They said that it caught fire just after she was sent to orphanage and it was one of the few items that were saved.

She heard Nadech gasped out loud while she browse the content asking, "Is this you?"

Nodding, she brushed it off to him wondering why she only had few pictures when she's young.

Her mother weren't exactly the best one nor the supportive to photograph her every stages in life.

Not having a baby picture is a glaring evidence for she could guess the earliest picture she had was when she was about four and it wasn't even taken by her mother but her neighbors.

She remember asking her mother once for a baby picture because she need it for a project only to get scolded and since then, she never repeated it.

"A-are you sure this is you?" Nadech asked her again in disbelief.

Rolling her eyes at him, she nodded, "Come on those eyes are sure give away. Besides, why would I lie about something like this?"

Nadech stared back and forth at the picture and her for quite a while, unbelieving.

"What?" she had to ask him, feeling a little bit awkward at his stare.

She couldnt read what he is thinking. His eyes were flashing different emotions she couldn't caught up until he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. When he look at her again, his happy stare is back as he pulls her closer to him, kissing her head and soothing her hair.

"What's wrong?" she holds his arm that was hugging her, wondering about his sudden change in demeanor.

"It's nothing" He only shook his head and hold her hands, "I just thought you look familiar but dont mind me. Shush now"

Yaya shrugged and dismissed it as sleep lulls her, his hands soothing her head feels like a lullaby. Without realizing it, she had fallen into a deep slumber.

---------

A/N: Play the song for more feels

"Mommy wake up"

Yaya wake up at the feeling of someone raining kisses on her face to find Nathan and her alone in the car.

"Come on mommy we need to hurry"

Nathan pulled her and she was surprised to go down finding herself in a beach. It was already the dark but her son seem to know where he is going as he drags her somewhere.

"Ya!"

She turn to find Kim and Margie standing near and before she knew it, they hurriedly began on pulling her clothes and dressing her into what looks like a white summer dress against her protest.

"What the-"

"Stop fussing" Kim shut her up by giving her flowers before adjusting her dress.

"We're doing this for you" Margie told her while putting a flower head dress and smoothening her hair while her son gives his approval.

"Beautiful!" Nathan exclaimed raising his thumbs up.

She wanted to ask what is happening but things happened so fast and the next thing she knew, the trio were pushing her into a clearing that turn out to be a trail.

She gasped in surprise upon finding Nadech standing just before a white gazebo smiling brightly and looking so handsome wearing his lanai shirt.

'It can't be what she think it is right?'

She must have been staring at him longer than necessary for his smile dimmed a little and her son had to hold her hand and tugged her towards his father.

"Hurry mommy" Nathan gave her hand to Nadech upon reaching him as he reach out and ruffled the boys hair before turning to her, his eyes were smiling but she could also see his worry.

"Surprise?" Nadech muttered, immediately holding her hand tight as if he's afraid she'll go and runaway.

'Oh god this is really happening'

She thought she was just hallucinating then when he asked her to marry him for he didnt mention it the whole day they were together.

Don't get her wrong, it's not like she dont want to marry him. Its just that surprised had taken over her she didnt know how to react for she never really allowed herself to think this far ahead to spare herself from disappointment. God she didnt even think he'd even come back and that they would have another shot of happiness.

"You can't back out now" Nadech muttered to her, his brows furrowing, "You already said yes when I asked you earlier"

As if waking up in a trance, the situation finally sinks on her and her emotions open up a dam as she had to bite back her tears.

"Hey" Nadech shush her, worry written all over his face when he notice her tears, "It's okay if - if you don't want to marry me. We'll just had to -"

Before he could finish, she lunge at him hugging him tight, whispering, "Of course I'll marry you"

She didnt knew how much she long to have this moment and know everything is falling into place. After all the pain and heartaches they both endured, they had matured and now she is sure she is ready to give herself to him and to have him as well, forever, as her husband.

"Thank god" Nadech broke into a huge smile before kissing her hands saying, "Because you're already wearing my ring since earlier you know"

Confused, she looked down on her hands to find the diamond sparkling on her ring finger earning a gasp from her.

How come she hadn't notice its presence?

"Erm--- guys if you dont notice its already late and we already disturbed the monks long enough so if you'd do the honor"

Boy's voice interrupted her train of thoughts.

She turn to find the guys standing on Nadech's other side, smiling at the two of them. Mario was being his usual golly self with Boy containing him, Mark was smiling and James Ma raised his thumbs up for his approval.

Nadech tugged her hand and they look at each other as if getting an affirmation, they walked together unto the trail, sitting before the table in front of the monks as their wedding ceremony start...

IMG_20180828_021857.jpg

Nadech cleared his throat several times while holding her hand after he put on the ring on her finger, looking into her eyes with so much love she could hardly believe she didnt see it before,

"15 years ago, I met this young woman who I didn't know would play the biggest role in my life. Little did I know that this little girl would be my everything. Maybe deep inside I already had a hint then because as soon as I saw you, I dont know why but I had the urge to never let you out of my sight and assigned myself to be your guardian."

Taking a deep breath, he smiled at her pressing a kiss at the back of her hand. She could feel the tears started to form in her eyes amidst her bright smile.

"I didnt realize that you have engraved something so deep within me that when you left I was suddenly lost and confused because for the longest time, I really thought that I had been doing my duty protecting you from harm but it turn out I was wrong because it was actually the opposite."

Nadech started sniffing and his voice broke attempting to surpress his tears,

"The truth is you were actually the strongest person I know, even stronger than me and it scares the sh*t out of me that you can survive and live well away from me while I can not even function properly when you're gone"

Wiping the tears that fall from his eyes, she wanted to correct him. Living her life without him were actually the hardest and her loneliest if it werent for Nathan, she dont know what would happen to her now.

"Now as I stand before you, I ask you to please accept this man as I bare my soul to you. I can not promise a perfect relationship, we'll laugh, we'll cry, we'll fight and there might even be times that we'll not talk with each other but at the end of the day, I promise to give you all my love my heart can offer cause you deserve so much."

He was crying earnestly know that she had to surpressed her chuckle as she wipe the tears that fall from his eyes, her heart filled with so much happiness that she felt her tears fall too which he immediately reach out and wipe.

"I know I am selfish because there are others out there who suits you better than I do after everything I put you through but I wont give you up no matter what. I promise I'll make up for the time I wasn't there as long as I live"

He was now cupping her face with his left hand while his right hand never let go of hers, whispering his vow to her.

"I vow that I will be faithful, loyal and I'll try my hardest to give you every happiness you deserve. I swore to do my best to never let anyone harm you and our family in any way. Know that I am here to be your pillar and strength promising you to lend my eyes, ears, shoulder heck you can take my whole body with you and I'll be happy."

She smiled even through her tears as she heard her friends laugh and sniff as well in the background.

Nadech look at her with his eyes promising his truth and sincerity before kissing her wedding ring in her finger,

"No secrets this time. I love you"

It was her turn now.

Shakily, she slide the ring on his feeling the weight of the reality and proving her it was not a dream. Taking a deep breath, she look him in the eyes hoping he could see her truth for she is giving him her promise of forever now.

"We started out quite differently. 15 years ago, my heart started beating irregularly right from the moment I saw this handsome young man as if it knew just who it belongs to. It didnt help that you were always there being so good to me that the walls I built around me had fallen as fast as you get through my defenses effortlessly."

Flashback went through her mind, remembering how he made her love him easily just by standing by her side. It was then that she believe the saying that the best fruits were the one that is forbidden for even after knowing that he is for Kim, her heart stubbornly continued on secretly longing and loving him.

"You are wrong though you know? You did enough for me then because without you, I wouldnt be the person standing before you today as I'll still probably be the same girl who do not believe in my strength and let my insecurity conquer me"

She always considered knowing him as the best thing that happened to her even after everything. Because of him, she had escape from the shadows of her past, turning her weakness into strength.

"You dont know how grateful I am that you had came into my life then. Thank you for all the times you stood by me and believe in me even when I myself doubt I can. I had you there with me through the good and the bad that I got scared too of what I would become if you'll be gone because I realize that I depend on you so much then, I knew I had to save myself."

Her friends used to say that maybe it was not love but rather an infatuation for he was the only one there for her but who are they to judge when after years it was still him that her heart wants?

"Let us look at the past in a positive way. Everything that happen has a reason as mistakes, misunderstandings and all the hurt in the past had gotten us stronger that we know now how to fight for us. "

She couldnt stop her tears now even if she wanted to as she struggle to continue her vows, Nadech nodding his head while wiping her tears, his eyes shining in happiness.

"Please accept this woman who could only promise to love you as long as I live. I would be faithful and stand by your side. I vow that I will never give up on us again no matter what, giving you my trust, my heart and my everything. Promising to love you even when I hate you."

That was when she realized the intensity of her love, when despite hating him in the past, she knew deep inside her that her heart still love him.

"I cant promise to be perfect too but I'll always be willing to understand and settle our differences straightening our flaws and weaknesses. I vow to listen and to hold on our love even at tough times. No secrets. I love you too"

She smiled at him sending him her love when Nadech growled and cup her face before kissing her.

"Oi! It's not time for that yet!" Boy shouted at them as the others laugh

Nadech didnt pay attention to them as he continued kissing her until the monks in front of them cleared their throat making the others laugh louder at him as he pulled away embarassed, his ears turning red but he never let go of her hand, holding it tight.

Yaya turn to look at him finding him staring at her, his eyes holding his promise. There was not much needed to say as they knew their hearts understand each other now and no matter what happened in the future they will continue to hold on and always be there for each other.

Forever.

A/N: So I was excited on writing the shotgun wedding part BUT I just had to stop as I remember that the wedding in thailand are the long ceremenious type and I wasn't even sure if civil wedding existed! So according to google... The scene above was the one closest enough to the quick wedding I was looking for.
And I didnt know how hard it was to make a wedding vow when I aint have a serious relationship. I hope its okay though... ? No r18 this chap hahaha

Tell me guys what you think about the story so far? Coz I'm having what they call as writers block lately seriously all the r 18 scenes make me go :nut: :risas3:

@Kat1TwoLive that's too sweet:icon12: I dedicate this chapter to you :thumbup: Good to know one appreciate this story as much as I do

Last edited:

Kiaraloveny

To tell frankly... I LOVE HER
Awwww this chapter is soo sweettt :icon12:
The vows were the best part of this chapter, it made my heart sob :crybaby2:
You really have such a strong writing aura that makes me feel all the scenes are happening in the real world in front of me and considering NY's openness nowadays reading this makes my heart flutter more & more:thumbup:
Thanks for updating :angel10:

Can we also have one more baby, a girl as Nadech wants babysw
Cause we already have a boy as Yaya's wish;)

Thank you so much @annmott for update.. So sad this story will be end soon.. I will miss you and your writing @annmott. Hope you will make a new story for NY, you're a good author. :thumbup:

I love the wedding part, it make me want to cry.. Finally they will happy together. :angel10::aaaaa::cheer: