Silverlining - NY fanfic (Complete)

Kiaraloveny

To tell frankly... I LOVE HER
"It was the ultra sound and sonogram of their son which he chose to ignore"

I didn't expect this to be in the box, it is so heartbreaking :sad6:

U really made the end of this chap shocking and making the story more anticipating... Could it be a misunderstanding or did he really do that nd if he did let him suffer badly :BangHead::mad:

Pls pls continue it today itself, can't wait to read it further :cheer:

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling

I didn't expect this to be in the box, it is so heartbreaking :sad6:

U really made the end of this chap shocking and making the story more anticipating... Could it be a misunderstanding or did he really do that nd if he did let him suffer badly :BangHead::mad:

Pls pls continue it today itself, can't wait to read it further :cheer:

yes.. i was shocking too when i read that.. please @annmott post double chapter today.. please.. :angel10::angel10:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
@annmott - there’s 5 that’s talking about it but doesn’t mean there aren’t silent readers.

Thanks for updating and please continued... as always, getting more interesting.

(Called it! :aaaaa: Anyway, I don’t believe he ignored what was in the box. Sounds like he searched for her and have been looking. All in her head that “he chose to ignored”)

enaevardo

sarNie Egg
Thank you @annmott. Instantly became a fan of your work. Can't wait for the rest of the chapters especially looking forward to finn and r scenes hehe. Please keep writing. :thumbup:

Unikaru

NYForeverMyOTP
I've been a silent reader in LR thread for a couple of month and I just made this account just to comment on this thread..I love your fanfic so much. I'm not ashamed to admit that I actually cried while reading this fanfic. Please update soon!!! :worship2:

ps: NY is my forever OTP!! :aaaaa::aaaaa:

A/N: Prepare your tissues

Chapter 12 - Gone

"Nadech, please call me soon. You're getting me worried"

Nadech won't do that to her would he? He never says he love her but she can feel that she's important to him. Or was it all in her imagination?

"Na, you promised me. I trust you. Call me when you receive this"

Yaya tried to call his phone again for the nth time since she got back a week after the news break out but he never answered even once. Even at the office, he was always busy and do not have time for her. She do not want to think it but all signs were pointing to him avoiding her.

"Bear please, if you hear this call me"

She tried again and again, each call becoming more desperate. God she felt so pathetic.

"Baby please call me" she tried once more as she stares at her phone.

Wiping off her tears, she took off her cardigan and went to find out answers.

She didn't pay attention to his secretary when the girl tried to stop her from entering but there was no sign of him everywhere even at his private room.

When she was about to leave, something in his table caught her attention. It was a small elegant box.

Slowly, she lifts it, afraid on finding out what is inside even though at the back of her mind, she knew very well what it helds. Opening it, she gasped at finding one of the most beautiful ring she had lain her eyes on as the small diamond cut glistens at her.

She fought the urge to throw it on the wall as all her fears were slowly becoming true as she saw a printed picture of Kim on his table beside a camera.

Her hands shaking, she opened it to find pictures of Kim and it was dated even before they got together .

Tears pool on her eyes as she slowly brought the camera down.

What did she do to deserve this? She felt so pathetic right now she knew she was about to lose everything she hold dear if she did not fight.

Gathering her courage she went outside even though it was raining hard.

----------------

Yaya stared at the large portrait of a family in front of her, looking so proud and happy.

She can briefly remember how the three of them had photo sessions ever year.

Sadly, never had she been included but she chose to not dwell on it because she had her grandma Lao with her.

Once, when she was just 7 years old, after her father got her from the orphanage, she thought it would be nice if she'd belong to this family as they look so loving and nice but it seems like luck was never on her side when it comes on this family thing; first from her own mother then her father and his family?

She could still remember how her father's wife had screamed on hysterics upon seeing her and how he had pulled her rather roughly out the house hurriedly and drop her off without even a goodbye to a large house with his old maid he called as Auntie Lao.

From that moment on, she knew what it meant and she never dared step foot on his mansion again until her grandma Lao got unto accident.

All her life she never ask for anything and just accepted everything. Hiding her and never claiming her as a daughter, not keeping track on her speech therapy, not being there on occassions or even forgetting her birthdays. It was fine with her.

It was even okay when it was first announced before that Kim and her best friend would marry for the company even though it was very obvious even her fathers wife knew that she likes her Nadech.

Today however, she gathered all her courage to face off her father even if it was already late in the evening as she didn't knew what to do anymore.

Her hope is beginning to die down and she's afraid she can't take it. Still, she wanted to know the truth no matter how painful it is.

She felt so confused about everything that is happening right now. She had to find answers because right now, she can't contact Nadech anymore and seems to be avoiding her like plague.

Is it wrong if she felt a pang of hurt on her chest upon hearing her father's laughter and Kim's happy chatter?

She can hear Kim saying goodbye to her father as his booming laughter rang on the air before appearing on the threshold,
"So who's my urgent visitor at this hour?"

She saw his happy face turn into mixed emotion before settling into a frown upon seeing her.

"Dad" she called to him, like a child asking badly for her father to save her.

He cleared his throat and look the other way

"Why?" she asked, her voice wavering.

Her one word ask so many questions she knew her father would understand but he didn't utter even a single word.

She look at him for a long while, wiping her tears and swallowing her pride.

"Can you choose me even once?" her voice breaking as she bit down a sob, feeling so lost. "Please, just this once"

"Is this about the company?" Her father asked, glancing at her.

"You know it was never about the company" She sobbed, "I don't need the company. I never ask you anything but just this once please dont take him away from me. Please not Nadech"

"What is happening to you?" her father growled harshly, "All this for a man?"

"What in the world?" his father's wife came forward, witnessing the event unfold.

"But he was not just any man! He is my everything" she cried, begging as she fall on her knees. "Please spare him. You can take away anything but not him please."

"Don't be stupid. I never raised you to beg like this for a man!"

" I had been a good daughter, I never told anyone here about the truth of my parentage, I lied to everyone that my parents were living abroad whenever someone ask and I even sent myself presents during the occassions so that no one would get suspicious if you forgotten about it. I had been good right? I even lied that you were just being good to me when you let me live here before" she sobbed.

"Stand up now!" her father shouted at her as he tried to get her up, "Don't be pathetic!"

"Pathetic?" she laugh humorlessly, "I had been pathetic my whole life. I even remember mother used to call me that as a nickname before she'd hit me but you don't care to know about that right? You dont even know the reason why I stuttered is because my mom used to beat me to death whenever she thought I ask too many questions."

Mandy gasped as she heard the sound of something breaking, but she still continued, finally breaking down
"You didn't know how happy I was when I learned that I still have a family because I thought that it's okay even if my mother never loved me, there was still you, my father. But I was wrong, because you never looked at me the same way as you look at Kim and still I was okay with that. I understand because it was a choice between your family and who am I to beg for a difference?"

"I-I'm-" her father responded weakly, not knowing what to say in this situation.

"All my life I never ask for anything but a family who would accept me for who I am and I found that on Nadech. Please just this once can I be your daughter and choose my happiness instead?"

Her father did not speak and just look at her.

A lone tear fall from her eye as she asked the question she had always wanted to ask "Why do you hate me?"

"Ya!" She heard Kim's voice called her and she immediately got up to talk to her instead.

Kim is good to her, she would understand!

"Kim! Please dont-" she stopped mid sentence upon seeing her sister with her big belly.

'Oh no, this cant be real' she thought

"Y-You're pregnant?" she had to ask even if the evidence is glaring at her. "Is it his?"

Kim didn't answer but avoid looking at her eyes as she stare at the people inside the room for answers.

They did not need to answer for her to know the truth as their pitying stares is a dead give away.

Shocked at the knew information, she ran away from them and got back into her car.

'Please wake up now' she bumped her head on the steering wheel repeatedly but it only proved to her that shes on reality.

Time's up now. She lose.

If there's anything in the world that could make her back down is that she had weakness for children.

If he's the father of Kim's baby then she'd have no choice but to leave them now. She knew from experience how hard it is to live in a broken family that she wont wish it upon anyone.

She didn't know how she can get up from this but still. She stood on her ground that she'd never be like her mother, a patheric and desperate home wrecker.

-------

"Nadech!" she called him loudly, running after him before he entered his car as several heads turned at her call.

She knew she looks pathetic as she heard whispers and murmurs around her but her care about her image had long gone now.

He stopped for a moment before he continued more hurriedly now and even with her adrenaline, she didn't caught up with him as she watched his car leaves.

Sighing, she entered her car instead as she felt a slight pain in her abdomen. Her doctor had told her to avoid stress but how can she avoid it if she was the one running after it?

She knew she promised to leave him alone and she did, she tried for several weeks but today was her last shot, she promise herself she'd stop now. She had given off her last card as she dropped a package and hope that when he see's it he will go back to her.

Her phone rang in the stillness of her car, tiredly, she picked it up. "Hello?"

Receiving no answer, she look at the caller ID and got surprised.

"Nadech! Finally! Did you receive the package? I wanted to tell you personally but-" She started feeling happy that he finally called after waiting for the nth time.

Before she could finish, he had cut her off.

"I'm sorry"

"What? Sorry-?" she didn't get to finish as the line went down.

'Sorry?' Sorry for what? Sorry for not choosing her? Sorry for playing with her? Or sorry for leaving her when they need him the most?

His last words rang on her head repeatedly as her insides turn cold upon her realization. It truly is over now.

She understands what he meant.

He must have seen the package and it's clear who he has chosen.

She must have cried it all out before because it seems like she didn't have any tear left as she almost laugh humorlessly at her misfortune.

For the second time, she had to escape again from the bitter truth and gather herself together. She need to be strong now not only for herself.

--------

THE END OF SEASON 1

A/N: So don't hate but I've decided to cut the story into two parts. What do you guys think about the first season?
Damn what is wrong with our praek.

Stay tuned for season 2.

View attachment 22146

After 5 years......

"Stay away from me!" Yaya hissed, shoving his hand away and walking away from him as far as possible. She thought she had move on but upon seeing him again, all her bottled up anger came to surface. "I don't know what lakorn you are playing but just stop okay?!"

"Ya" he called, following her like a lost puppy who had found its owner.

'Puppy?' she thought incredulously, he didn't even fit the look as right now, he is the vision of ruggedness.

Taking a deep breath, she had to keep her temper in check. She doesn't have time for this.

"He was the guy I was telling you about earlier!" Kirk, her gay friend and co worker giggled as he and Gubgib hi five.

"Erm-you guys know each other?"

"No!"/"Yes"

They said in unison, her friends looked at them back and forth amusedly.

"You know" Gubgib moved towards Nadech to inspect his face, "you kind of look familiar. Have we met?"

"His face is just so common" Yaya quickly intervened before the situation goes out of hand, hurrying her friends away. "He looks like one of the laborer in one of our project"

"Which project?!" Kirk exclaimed, clapping his hands excitedly, "Oh my God, I'm gonna do a site inspection there everyday"

Rolling her eyes at her friend, she had continued walking along the path.

She had worked so hard to be able to move on and be where she is right now. No way is she gonna bring herself back to his mess.

-----------
cast:

View attachment 22148
Nadech

View attachment 22149
Yaya

Introducing: ด.ช.หนึ่งเดียว ศรีม่วง

View attachment 22147
cr. to the rightful owners

as Nathan

A/N: You guys can connect the dots. I'll leave it from here.... special thanks to @YadechTaemint
A/N: Prepare your tissues

Chapter 12 - Gone

"Nadech, please call me soon. You're getting me worried"

Nadech won't do that to her would he? He never says he love her but she can feel that she's important to him. Or was it all in her imagination?

"Na, you promised me. I trust you. Call me when you receive this"

Yaya tried to call his phone again for the nth time since she got back a week after the news break out but he never answered even once. Even at the office, he was always busy and do not have time for her. She do not want to think it but all signs were pointing to him avoiding her.

"Bear please, if you hear this call me"

She tried again and again, each call becoming more desperate. God she felt so pathetic.

"Baby please call me" she tried once more as she stares at her phone.

Wiping off her tears, she took off her cardigan and went to find out answers.

She didn't pay attention to his secretary when the girl tried to stop her from entering but there was no sign of him everywhere even at his private room.

When she was about to leave, something in his table caught her attention. It was a small elegant box.

Slowly, she lifts it, afraid on finding out what is inside even though at the back of her mind, she knew very well what it helds. Opening it, she gasped at finding one of the most beautiful ring she had lain her eyes on as the small diamond cut glistens at her.

She fought the urge to throw it on the wall as all her fears were slowly becoming true as she saw a printed picture of Kim on his table beside a camera.

Her hands shaking, she opened it to find pictures of Kim and it was dated even before they got together .

Tears pool on her eyes as she slowly brought the camera down.

What did she do to deserve this? She felt so pathetic right now she knew she was about to lose everything she hold dear if she did not fight.

Gathering her courage she went outside even though it was raining hard.

----------------

Yaya stared at the large portrait of a family in front of her, looking so proud and happy.

She can briefly remember how the three of them had photo sessions ever year.

Sadly, never had she been included but she chose to not dwell on it because she had her grandma Lao with her.

Once, when she was just 7 years old, after her father got her from the orphanage, she thought it would be nice if she'd belong to this family as they look so loving and nice but it seems like luck was never on her side when it comes on this family thing; first from her own mother then her father and his family?

She could still remember how her father's wife had screamed on hysterics upon seeing her and how he had pulled her rather roughly out the house hurriedly and drop her off without even a goodbye to a large house with his old maid he called as Auntie Lao.

From that moment on, she knew what it meant and she never dared step foot on his mansion again until her grandma Lao got unto accident.

All her life she never ask for anything and just accepted everything. Hiding her and never claiming her as a daughter, not keeping track on her speech therapy, not being there on occassions or even forgetting her birthdays. It was fine with her.

It was even okay when it was first announced before that Kim and her best friend would marry for the company even though it was very obvious even her fathers wife knew that she likes her Nadech.

Today however, she gathered all her courage to face off her father even if it was already late in the evening as she didn't knew what to do anymore.

Her hope is beginning to die down and she's afraid she can't take it. Still, she wanted to know the truth no matter how painful it is.

She felt so confused about everything that is happening right now. She had to find answers because right now, she can't contact Nadech anymore and seems to be avoiding her like plague.

Is it wrong if she felt a pang of hurt on her chest upon hearing her father's laughter and Kim's happy chatter?

She can hear Kim saying goodbye to her father as his booming laughter rang on the air before appearing on the threshold,
"So who's my urgent visitor at this hour?"

She saw his happy face turn into mixed emotion before settling into a frown upon seeing her.

"Dad" she called to him, like a child asking badly for her father to save her.

He cleared his throat and look the other way

"Why?" she asked, her voice wavering.

Her one word ask so many questions she knew her father would understand but he didn't utter even a single word.

She look at him for a long while, wiping her tears and swallowing her pride.

"Can you choose me even once?" her voice breaking as she bit down a sob, feeling so lost. "Please, just this once"

"Is this about the company?" Her father asked, glancing at her.

"You know it was never about the company" She sobbed, "I don't need the company. I never ask you anything but just this once please dont take him away from me. Please not Nadech"

"What is happening to you?" her father growled harshly, "All this for a man?"

"What in the world?" his father's wife came forward, witnessing the event unfold.

"But he was not just any man! He is my everything" she cried, begging as she fall on her knees. "Please spare him. You can take away anything but not him please."

"Don't be stupid. I never raised you to beg like this for a man!"

" I had been a good daughter, I never told anyone here about the truth of my parentage, I lied to everyone that my parents were living abroad whenever someone ask and I even sent myself presents during the occassions so that no one would get suspicious if you forgotten about it. I had been good right? I even lied that you were just being good to me when you let me live here before" she sobbed.

"Stand up now!" her father shouted at her as he tried to get her up, "Don't be pathetic!"

"Pathetic?" she laugh humorlessly, "I had been pathetic my whole life. I even remember mother used to call me that as a nickname before she'd hit me but you don't care to know about that right? You dont even know the reason why I stuttered is because my mom used to beat me to death whenever she thought I ask too many questions."

Mandy gasped as she heard the sound of something breaking, but she still continued, finally breaking down
"You didn't know how happy I was when I learned that I still have a family because I thought that it's okay even if my mother never loved me, there was still you, my father. But I was wrong, because you never looked at me the same way as you look at Kim and still I was okay with that. I understand because it was a choice between your family and who am I to beg for a difference?"

"I-I'm-" her father responded weakly, not knowing what to say in this situation.

"All my life I never ask for anything but a family who would accept me for who I am and I found that on Nadech. Please just this once can I be your daughter and choose my happiness instead?"

Her father did not speak and just look at her.

A lone tear fall from her eye as she asked the question she had always wanted to ask "Why do you hate me?"

"Ya!" She heard Kim's voice called her and she immediately got up to talk to her instead.

Kim is good to her, she would understand!

"Kim! Please dont-" she stopped mid sentence upon seeing her sister with her big belly.

'Oh no, this cant be real' she thought

"Y-You're pregnant?" she had to ask even if the evidence is glaring at her. "Is it his?"

Kim didn't answer but avoid looking at her eyes as she stare at the people inside the room for answers.

They did not need to answer for her to know the truth as their pitying stares is a dead give away.

Shocked at the knew information, she ran away from them and got back into her car.

'Please wake up now' she bumped her head on the steering wheel repeatedly but it only proved to her that shes on reality.

Time's up now. She lose.

If there's anything in the world that could make her back down is that she had weakness for children.

If he's the father of Kim's baby then she'd have no choice but to leave them now. She knew from experience how hard it is to live in a broken family that she wont wish it upon anyone.

She didn't know how she can get up from this but still. She stood on her ground that she'd never be like her mother, a patheric and desperate home wrecker.

-------

"Nadech!" she called him loudly, running after him before he entered his car as several heads turned at her call.

She knew she looks pathetic as she heard whispers and murmurs around her but her care about her image had long gone now.

He stopped for a moment before he continued more hurriedly now and even with her adrenaline, she didn't caught up with him as she watched his car leaves.

Sighing, she entered her car instead as she felt a slight pain in her abdomen. Her doctor had told her to avoid stress but how can she avoid it if she was the one running after it?

She knew she promised to leave him alone and she did, she tried for several weeks but today was her last shot, she promise herself she'd stop now. She had given off her last card as she dropped a package and hope that when he see's it he will go back to her.

Her phone rang in the stillness of her car, tiredly, she picked it up. "Hello?"

Receiving no answer, she look at the caller ID and got surprised.

"Nadech! Finally! Did you receive the package? I wanted to tell you personally but-" She started feeling happy that he finally called after waiting for the nth time.

Before she could finish, he had cut her off.

"I'm sorry"

"What? Sorry-?" she didn't get to finish as the line went down.

'Sorry?' Sorry for what? Sorry for not choosing her? Sorry for playing with her? Or sorry for leaving her when they need him the most?

His last words rang on her head repeatedly as her insides turn cold upon her realization. It truly is over now.

She understands what he meant.

He must have seen the package and it's clear who he has chosen.

She must have cried it all out before because it seems like she didn't have any tear left as she almost laugh humorlessly at her misfortune.

For the second time, she had to escape again from the bitter truth and gather herself together. She need to be strong now not only for herself.

--------

THE END OF SEASON 1

A/N: So don't hate but I've decided to cut the story into two parts. What do you guys think about the first season?
Damn what is wrong with our praek.

Stay tuned for season 2.

View attachment 22146

After 5 years......

"Stay away from me!" Yaya hissed, shoving his hand away and walking away from him as far as possible. She thought she had move on but upon seeing him again, all her bottled up anger came to surface. "I don't know what lakorn you are playing but just stop okay?!"

"Ya" he called, following her like a lost puppy who had found its owner.

'Puppy?' she thought incredulously, he didn't even fit the look as right now, he is the vision of ruggedness.

Taking a deep breath, she had to keep her temper in check. She doesn't have time for this.

"He was the guy I was telling you about earlier!" Kirk, her gay friend and co worker giggled as he and Gubgib hi five.

"No!"/"Yes"

"You know" Gubgib moved towards Nadech to inspect his face, "you kind of look familiar. Have we met?"

"His face is just so common" Yaya quickly intervened before the situation goes out of hand, hurrying her friends away. "He looks like one of the laborer in one of our project"

"Which project?!" Kirk exclaimed, clapping his hands excitedly, "Oh my God, I'm gonna do a site inspection there everyday"

She had worked so hard to be able to move on and be where she is right now. No way is she gonna bring herself back to his mess.

-----------
cast:

View attachment 22148
Nadech

View attachment 22149
Yaya

Introducing: ด.ช.หนึ่งเดียว ศรีม่วง

View attachment 22147
cr. to the rightful owners

as Nathan

A/N: You guys can connect the dots. I'll leave it from here.... special thanks to @YadechTaemint

39090121_717708995233683_3024277070877294592_n.png

@annmott why not use this instead:p .......as NY's imaginary first born:love::icon12::naughty2: this is rather perfect as their son and very REALISTIC:aaaaa::thumbup:

A/N: Thank you guys for reading and supporting! Even though I feel like we're just five here :risas3::risas3::risas3: @bbie_NY @Alichgo, @Juying_ny, @Kiaraloveny.

Additional cast:

View attachment 22225
cr. to the rightful owner
Kirk Schiller (Dja & seer in LLSR )

View attachment 22226
Gubgib (Dja & TNKK)

Season 2

View attachment 22224

Chapter 13 - Her man

After 5 years...

"So did you guys found it?" Yaya asked her coworkers as she ate her sandwich at the back of her car, sighing upon looking at her wrist watch. At this rate they were going, they won't be able to make it back home today as planned because they havent even reach their destination yet.

Which she can't let happen as tomorrow is a very special day for her, she wont miss it for the world.

They should have been inspecting the villa to be renovated as a small hotel in Chiang Rai if they had stayed on track.

"Not exactly" Kirk, her gay friend and employee/ coworker scratched the back of his head then playfully hit Gubgib who's sitting at the passenger side, "This is all your fault!"

"Why me? You were the one who stuttered at the man" Gubgib whined at Kirk, "He must have thought we're just fooling around that's why he didn't answer us"

Yaya surpressed the urge to scold the two, reminding herself that they were still the two of her most skilled employees.

Since she've left Bangkok 5 years ago, she used all her earnings from her modelling stint to make a small design and build firm. Thankfully, her business is doing good even when she had limited time because of this two reliable employees.

"Can you blame me? Oh my god Yaya! Why did you not come down with us? You lost the opportunity on meeting the most handsome guy in his brooding glory!" Kirk sighed dreamily.

Yaya's brows furrowed at the two, so the reason why they didn't got information is just because of a handsome guy? Those guys were really the bane of her existence.

"I know right! He's had this thick eyebrows, eyes with lashes longer than mine, pointed nose and his jawline! Oh my God!" Gubgib giggled, "He's a little rude and looks rough but it's okay, it actually made him more dreamy"

Yaya's eyebrows furrowed even further, 'Thick eyebrows? Long Lashes? Pointed nose? That sounds familiar', she thought, remembering the cause of her heartbreaks. Why is his shadow following her even in the mountains?

"A little? He didn't even look at you twice while you're asking directions" Kirk sighed exaggerately as he started the car's engine "I bet if Yaya came with us, we would already have the information we needed by now. "

"Did you forget? Ya isn't into handsome guys or any guys at all even when she had almost half of the male population in the town asking for her hand" Gubgib stated in a matter of fact manner, "She always said one man is enough for her"

"Besides, it's not like anyone can get pass through her babe" Kirk agreed with Gubgib probably for the first time in the evening.

"I'm here you know." She just 'tsked' at the two's antics as she's already used to them, "Can we guys focus at the situation?"

"Damn, is this area not updated or something?" Kirk, pressed alternative locations in the gps, finding nothing.

"Why would anyone put a hotel in a remote area in the first place?" Gubgib muttered as she too looked at the map.

She had to agree at their sentiment, they have been at it after the dawn breaks and it's already lunch time but still no luck at finding the damn place. If she just knew it would be like this, she wouldn't accept the project no matter how good it pays. She knew there must be a catch somewhere as the price is just too good to be true.

"What happened?" Yaya asked her co workers as their car suddenly come into a halt.

"The engine wont start!" Kirk exclaimed, trying again with no such luck.

"No way! We can't stay here" Gubgib panicked as she look around the area.

They were stuck in the middle of the road.

"Gubgib, why don't you push the car while I try to start the engine?" Kirk suggested sarcastically at her friend.

"Why me?!"

"Okay, I'll do it" Sighing, Yaya got down the car to inspect the engine.

"I said we, we're gonna push the car" Kirk muttered half heartedly as he too got off and handed her the keys, pushing Gubgib out of the car. "Let the boss drive"

They had tried several times when she heard a jeep wrangler came to a stop beside hers.

"What's happening here?" she heard a voice asked among Kirk and Gubgib's relieved and excited voices.

"Our car won't start" Gubgib started but Kirk interrupted saying,

"Can we ride you - I mean your car instead?"

Silence followed Kirk's statement and the next thing she knew, the guy had opened the hood of her car, effectively hiding him from her view as he inspects the engine.

"Try again starting it" his voice called out as Yaya rolled her eyes at his bossy tone, starting it again with no such luck.

Her cell phone suddenly rang amidst his intructions and she struggled to get it at the back of the car as she recognized the ring tone for her special and only guy.

"Hello babe?" she answered as soon as she had gotten her hands on it, half of her body were still leaning at the back of the car but got distracted when the hood of her car slammed shut forcefully.

"I am not wasting my time on this" she heard him muttered before the door of her car opened.

"I'll call you la-" she started as she turn back on her seat only to come face to face with the man she had been trying to forget for the past 5 years.

It was none other than Nadech Kugimiya but in different light as he looked rather rugged in his unkempt hair, mustache and faded denim jacket.

"Ya?" Nadech asked her, surprised, his tone turning considerably gentle before his eyes lit up in happiness as he proceed to hug her to death. "I miss you so much! Where have you been? I was looking for you every-"

It took a while before she got her bearings back

"Stop it!" She finally struggled from his tight embrace, vehemently pushing him off her, "Get off me!"

Succeeding only after slapping him on the face, she then gathered her things and shooed him away as she got down from the car, choosing to walk away instead.

She didn't need his help. Not now, not ever. She had survived 5 years without him by her side when she needed him the most. Now that she's gotten back on her feet he'll come back just like that?

"Yaya!" He didn't back down though as he caught up her arm and offered close to begging, "You can come and hitch a ride with me"

"Ya" he called her like a lost puppy who had found its owner.

"No!"/"Yes"

"You know" Gubgib moved towards Nadech to inspect his face, "you kind of remind me of someone. I just can't remember who"

"His face is just common" Yaya quickly intervened before the situation goes out of hand, hurrying her friends away. "He looks like one of the laborer in one of our project"

"Erm Yaya" Kirk and Gubgib attached themselves in each of her arm as they were walking for quite some time now, "I think we should have taken his offer"

He and Gubgib nodded their head as they looked back, she too followed them to find Nadech got down from his car as he followed them.

View attachment 22227

To her annoyance, he smiled that dimpled smile and waved at her upon seeing her looking, earning a squeal from the two.

'God why are you doing this to me?' she thought after glaring at Nadech.

"He smiled at me!" Gubgib giggled earning a smack from Kirk.

"Keep dreaming, he didn't even bat an eye when you showed him your cleavage to get us a free ride" Kirk stated savagely.

Sighing, she took a deep breath to calm her nerves as she couldn't think properly.

It was freaking cold out here and she was about to lose her head in annoyance with Nadech yet these two are not helping her at all.

"Good thing we had our muse here, his attitude had turn 360 degrees just by seeing her face"

"What's good with that when she didn't even make use of his offer? Its freezing out here in the north!" Gubgib shivered as she rubbed her palms together.

Yaya silently agreed at her friends statement as she hugged herself after a cold breeze, feeling her cheeks turn red from the cold. Maybe she should have set aside her pride this time because it is not just her but wouldn't that giving in to him too soon?

Before she could protest or even struggle, Nadech had pulled her away from her friends, got her bag as he made her wear his denim jacket and hold her hands to his face as he blow some air into it.

For a moment, she had forgotten the past as she stared at her Nadech, the one who always cared for her and would never dare hurt her.

But that moment didn't last as the word hurt crossed her mind. 'No way would she back down just because of this' she thought as she pulled her hands away from his grasp.

Nadech's brows furrowed and he took hold of her arm and started dragging her back to where they came from.

He's at it with his dragging her again everywhere. She's tired of his dominating ways.

"What is wrong with you?" Yaya exclaimed after she got away, massaging her hands who had gotten red marks at his strong hold.

"Sorry" Nadech's eyes turned gentle as he saw the redness, taking a deep breath he started, "Would you please get onto my car, you might caught cold and got sick here while we're in the middle of nowhere"

"I'm not-" before she could finish, Kirk interrupted her, pulling Gubgib towards the direction they came from. She can even hear Gubgib grumbled, "I was the one complaining about the cold"

Left with no choice, she followed them as the Gubgib attempted to sit on passenger side but Kirk pulled her hair and dragged her towards the back seat, leaving her no choice but to sit on the passenger side as Nadech opened the door for her. She rolled her eyes at finding him smiling at her as he entered the drivers side.

'What is he so happy about?' she thought bitterly, 'Lucky him'

"Thank goodness it is so cold outside" Kirk sighed exaggerately as he sits comfortably. "Thank you again mr?"

"Nadech" He answered Kirk while looking at her face as if he's afraid she'll disappear if he took his eyes off her even for a second. "Nadech Kugimiya"

"Come to think of it" Gubgib pressed herself at the space between the two of them, "Your name sounds familiar too!"

Nadech just nodded at Gubgib as he started the engine, "So I already called for a towing service for your car, now where are we going?"

She cringe upon seeing him looking at her intently again as she handed him the map and brochure of the villa.

"Why do you have this?" He asked her, his brows furrowed as he turn the pages, "This is one of the hidden sanctuary of the place"

"You know where it is?" Kirk clapped his hands, looking so relieved, "You are heaven sent, we've been looking for it everywhere"

"It's actually the other way around" Nadech muttered softly, only she could hear as he smiled at her again and stared at her like he can't believe she's in front of him.

"Eyes on the road" she snapped, finding his stares uncomfortable as it brought out feelings she didn't want to dwell on.

Nadech cleared his throat and glanced at the brochure instead, embarassed as his ears turn red. "This is where I'm staying"

'Great' she thought sarcastically at just how small their world is. She had left Bangkok and decided to live at Chiang Mai to avoid crossing paths with him and yet at the least she expected, they met again at the road to Chiang Rai.

It was already afternoon when they've reached the destination and the 2 hour travel had been spent on silence, at least on her part as she tuned down Gubgib and Kirk's interview on Nadech, who, to their dismay only nod or shake his head.

"So where are you working Mr. Nadech?" Gubgib asked him

"I don't" she stared at Nadech at this as he finally answered after quite some time, scratching his chin awkwardly.

She glared at him when he look at his direction as if to say 'stop lying'

"What? I am really unemployed for quite some time now" Nadech told her rather defensively. "I was having my getaway"

'Lucky him' she thought, 'he must be
having the time of his life right now'

"Are you still available for relationship?" Kirk giggled like a little girl.

"No" Nadech answered without any hesitation, "I already belong to someone"

Yaya had to look away as he said this, she can't believe the hurt she still felt even though she had long accepted the truth.

"Good" Gubgib laughed awkwardly as they must have sensed the tension between them, "For a second we thought you like our Yaya here"

"You don't have any chance on her as she is already contented with her man, her only babe" Kirk said as a matter of fact earning a smile from her as Nadech cleared his throat and concentrated on driving, his brows furrowed.

"So this is us right here" he spoke in a low tone after entering a clearing into an old traditional villa.

"Finally" she sighed after getting out of the car as it came to a stop.

She had immediately gathered her things and fled away as fast as possible, entering the villa. Having renewed determination to finish the project the soonest as she couldn't stand being near him again.

----------

Upon meeting with the owner, Sam and her husband had welcomed her with open arms as they talk on their mini cafe about what they wanted to change and retain as she let Gubgib and Kirk scan the area.

Things have been considerably good until Nadech just had to sit on the table in front of them, she don't want to assume or anything but she's sure he's been looking at her since he'd came as she can feel his eyes on her.

Thankfully, the husband and wife didn't let on if they noticed as they only exchange knowing glances with each other.

"It's already 6 pm, you should eat here and stay for the night" Sam told her as their exchange came into wrap.

'Oh no' she thought as she look around, she had been so caught up with her design that she forgot her promise

As much as she hate to admit but the woman is quite right as its already starting to get dark outside and the road they traveled is not exactly smooth as they passed many zigzag roads on their way here.

"I need to go home today-" she politely declined, gathering her things as she wanted to stay true to her promise, no matter what. Before she could move, a platter of different delicious food is serve into their table, in front of her to be exact.

Looking up, she was surprised to find it was actually Nadech who brought the food and he pull out the chair beside her as he mixed her favorite pasta dish.

"I really need to go home today, Kirk and Gubgib can stay here to finish the inspection-" she stubbornly tried to get up but Nadech is faster as he gently holds her arm and pull her back down.

"Eat first" Nadech 'tsked' her when she tried again to stand up, "I promise I'll drive you home myself"

"No!" she replied rather vehemently as the three people stared at her in surprise.

"I mean I'll just call a cab here or something, no need to disturb you"

"You might want to take his offer as there's no cab here at this hour." Sam told her kindly as her husband nodds in agreement, "There's no one we trust better than our boy here"

'They don't know how dangerous he really is'

"It's okay" Nadech said, sensing her hesitancy, "Let me send you at least to the terminal instead"

She do not have time to protest anymore as Sam and her husband stared at her rather expectantly. Left with no choice, she just sighed and nod her head as she started eating. "At least, she'll be able to go home"

-------------

"How are you?" Nadech asked her, breaking the silence, "I'm sorry about, you know, what happened-"

"It's okay. It's on the past" Yaya lied just to cut him off.

After all, there is no point in reviving the past as it only brought out painful memories. Besides, she doesn't plan on meeting him again so there's really no point.

"But still I just want to explain-" Nadech tried to push but she once again cut him off.

"I've already forgotten it" she sighed exasperately, she need to cut him off before she lose all her control and lash out on him. "Look, I'm already tired and worn out so if you don't mind, can I please sleep for a while?"

Nadech grumbled but still, he brought out a pillow and blanket from the back seat of his car and handed it to her.

When she didn't accept, he stopped on the side of the road and wrap the blanket around her himself, thrusting her the pillow that smells like him.

Her phone rang again in the middle of silence and for a moment, she hesitated on answering as she glance at Nadech before she finally picked it up.

~Babe?~ she mutterred, closing her eyes, ignoring Nadech who suddenly choked.

'How can he choke when he's not even drinking?' she thought he was being dramatic again.

~Where are you? You said you're going home early~ the whining voice of her caller made her smile as she could imagine his face right now, pouting cutely.

~I'm sorry, I'll be there before you wake up. I promise~ she sighed, holding the blanket close to her. She love her job very much but there were just time like this when she thought it was not that worth it as it get in the way with her priorities.

~Pinky promise?~ he repeated yawning, looking at her watch, she thought he should have been asleep by now. 'He must have been waiting for me' she thought guiltily.

Sighing again, she promise ~Sleep now my baby~

~I love you babe ~ the sweetness of his voice and he calling her babe never fail to make her smile as she responded,

~I love you too~

For the nth time the evening, she sighed again as she take a look at her phone's wallpaper. She traces his smiling face as she missed him already even when she was just with him this morning.

Sneaking a glance at Nadech who was back on his grumpy mood as he pouted, she turned bitterly at the window and dropped her phone at her jacket instead.

--------

It was already past midnight when she awoke to find that they where pass the terminal and were actually nearing her town.

"Why did you not wake me?" she asked him, slightly panicking as she struggled to get her bearings, "You can drop me off here and I'll get a ride"

"Don't worry" Nadech muttered bitterly, "I promise I wont cause you trouble with your lover or babe, whoever he is."

His response made her brows furrow in confusion, 'Lover?' Oh right, her babe.

Wait- how did he know where I live? she thought as his jeep made a stop exactly at her front yard.

"I asked Kirk and Gubgib where you live and he gave me your address" He added upon seeing her bewildered face.

'Damn Kirk' she rolled her eyes at her friends desperate attempt to match her up as she removed his blanket and jacket, 'Why would he gave around my address to a stranger'

"Thank you, but I can't invite you inside" she said feeling slightly guilty because he drive her all the way, but to her astonishment, he nodded understandingly.

"So... you're babe" he began, "You really love him?"

She nodded her head wondering where this is going as he sighed dramatically and for a moment, she thought she even saw a tear drop from his eye.

She must have seen wrong as he turn to her with a smile and wave as she goes down the jeep and walk towards her gate.

She nodded at him while openning the gate, feeling a little bit weird as she felt sad at seeing him saying goodbye.

'This is a prime example why bestfriends can never turn into lovers'

Before she could step inside, she heard him got down the car first and felt him pull her towards him as he cupped her face in his hands and pressed his lips to hers.

She would have thought it was all in her imagination as it happen so fast if not for the tingling sensation it left on her lips as the next second, he was walking back to his car and started the engine.

"I'm sorry. Be happy now" Nadech told her before he drove away leaving her flabbergasted.

She stood frozen for quite a few seconds before common sense caught up with her as she entered her home for the past 5 years, going straight to the only man in her life's room to find him sleeping soundly.

'It's unfair just how much they look alike' she thought to herself as she traces his face when he suddenly reached out to hold her hand as he called her in his sleep, "Mommy"

His call made her smile more widely as she bent down to kiss her sons forehead as he rarely used the word mom or mommy to her. She didn't know why but eversince he learn the word babe or honey, he never calls her mom again.

Smoothing his hair, she stared sadly at his face as the boy's striking resemblance with his father made her felt slightly guilty upon not letting her son meet her father.

'Today is his birthday, would he like to know his father?'

Sometimes she worry for her son as he only asked about his father once when he was just three years old and he never brought that up again after she told him his father was already dead.

'Is she being a bad mother?' she asked herself for a while before shaking her head, 'He didn't chose us remember?' she thought as she remembered the package she sent him before he called to say sorry.

It was the ultra sound and sonogram of their son which he chose to ignore.

Taking a deep breath, she willed herself to be strong. It was only the two of them but still they strived to be happy as she struggled to be a good mother and father to her son. She would do anything for her son, her only family.

----------------

A/N: I wanted to post double but this is all I have right now :risas3: Feedback, comments or reccomendations would be greatly appreciated :aaaaa:
39090121_717708995233683_3024277070877294592_n.png
I really want this picture as their son aDORKable mini Barry:love::icon12::naughty2:

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 14 - Father

"Babe!" "Wakey wakey!" "Babe!"

IMG_20180815_221252.jpg
cr. lakorn.stars

Yaya peaked at the clock on her bedside table as her son jumped up and down on her mattress in his school uniform. She couldn't help but groan, burying her head on her pillow, trying to block the feeling of her bed shaking.

Her son is really an early bird just like who he must not be named.

It was still too early and besides, she had slept late as she had bake her surprise for his birthday.

"Babe" her son didn't give up on his quest on waking her as he proceed to kiss her face all over

He truly is Nadech's son aside from his looks, he almost got everything from his father down to his mannerisms.

When her baby was younger, she used to feel jealous of Nadech as she wanted her son to have more of her, thinking that everything would be easier if her son doesn't look so much like him.

Maybe then she would not be reminded of him constantly, remembering how she used to burst in tears every night when he was just a baby as his face is an exact replica of his father

The similarities between the two began to be more obvious now as he grows older that she's sure if any of her old friends sees him, they would know right away who his father is

"Babe wake up" her son still persisted, smacking kisses on her cheeks, nose and her lips as she smiled at his sweetness.
She wonder where he got his sweetness though as in her opinion, neither she nor Nadech had a sweet bone in their body.

"Mommy!"

Yaya smiled, finally hearing him call her the name she wanted to hear as Nathan whined at her, burying his head on her neck, "Did you forget it's my birthday today?"

And that is the cue she's waiting for before she hugs her baby and tickles him to death, their laughter rang on the air.

"How can I forget?!" she exclaimed as she too rained kisses all over his face. "Happy Birthday my baby!"

"Babe!" Nathan exclaimed, struggling to stand up, " I'm not a baby anymore! I can take a bath by myself and look! I can also dress myself now!"

Sighing, she hugs her son as she smoothens his uniform. She was proud her baby is really smart and responsible as he can take care of himself at his young age but at the same time, she felt guilty because she knew it was her fault that he had to grow up early.

"Get up now. I'm gonna cook a special pancake for my birthday boy"

"Yay!" Nathan shouted happily as he hold her hand and tried to drag her to the kitchen hurriedly.

She had to roll her eyes as she let herself be dragged by him, thinking it was another mannerism he got from his AWOL father

Of course, he just had to be a mini him in every way. Even in their unending appetite for foods, she shook her head as she watch him gobbled down his fourth pancake this morning like there's no tomorrow.

Just by seeing her son happy makes everything she'd been through worth it as her only consolation in being a single mom is his sweet smile. And that's more than enough for her.

"Baby, what do you like to do today after school?" she asked, wiping the side of his face that had some chocolate syrup.

Every year, she promised herself she'll make sure that she'd spent her time with her son in his birthday despite her work as this used to be her frustration when she was just a child.

"Hmmm" her son pretend to think for a while before exclaiming, "I like to go see bears on the zoo!"

Her smile faltered at his response, 'Bears huh?'

Does this mean he like to meet his father or os this a premonition for something

Nodding her head, she forced a smile on her face in agreement as Nathan shout in joy and kiss her face with smooching sounds.

She took a quick bath and got ready for the day while Nathan finish his food when the incessant ringing of her doorbell interrupt her as she was drying her hair, her brows furrowed after glancing at her clock.

It was still too early in the morning for visitors.

"Goodmorning!"

As it turn out, it seems like they don't need to go to the zoo anymore as a life size bear is standing right in front of her doorstep.

She stood frozen in shock as Nadech started greeting her enthusiastically, smiling widely, almost bouncing on his feet.

IMG_20180818_042350.jpg
cr. as by@family

His excitement didn't last though as he turn red and looked at her from head to toe with his mouth hanging open.

"What are you doing here?" she asked him incredulously, closing the door behind her immediately, confused at his sudden appearance.

No way is she gonna let Nadech meet her son willingly. She promised herself she won't let her son get hurt the same way she did when she was young.

"Erm- You don't always open your door to everyone wearing something like that?" Nadech asked her, his ears burning.

9c6f343be522d185315d5eac89f6de8c.jpg
cr. as tagged

This is not the time for him to question her choice of clothes, she thought as she pushed him away towards her gate.

How did he even trespassed the gate?

"Good Morning Yaya!" Ronadech, her
good looking neighbor called her, waving at her while he is watering his plants.

Nadech cleared his throat and move closer towards her effectively blocking her from her neighbor.

"Good Morning" she greeted back, as she try to shove Nadech away but he wont budge.

"You had some visitor eh?" Ronadech asked her, nodding at Nadech.

"I'm actually her husband" Nadech introduced himself as he placed his arms around her while turning to her neighbor, smiling proudly as she look at him in mixture of confusion and horror."Now if you'll excuse us"

With that, he dragged her towards the doorstep again but she is quick, as soon as they were out of sight from her neighbor, she turn around and slap him hard on his face.

'How dare he?'

"What are you doing here?" she asked, stoppong herself from lashing out on him more, "I thought you already understand and would leave me alone now?!"

"I understand everything perfectly" Nadech said with a dangerous glint in his eyes, taking a step closer to her and effectively trapping her, "But I won't leave, You cant escape from me now" He whispered to her ears before chuckling in delight as he look around her house.

"My son looks just like me, I am so proud"

She felt her insides turn cold as she watched him took her phone from his pocket and opened it to her lock screen, showing a picture of her and her son smiling widely at the camera as they take a selfie.

Thats why she cant find her phone, she had left it on his jacket

"My son?" she asked, balling her fist in anger. "Why are you here?"

As far as she knew, he had chosen Kim and their baby. Then and there, he had killed a part of her that dreams for a complete and happy family that she had wanted all her life.

For her, that meant he lost all the right he had for her son as she don't have any intention to repeat her past mistake and let her child suffer and experience her pain being an illegitimate child, begging for even just a small affection from her own father. She can't let that happen to her baby.

"I want to know my son"

And then what? He would leave and go back to his family while her son waits when he is available for a call?

"No." she gritted her teeth, tears started to gather in the back of her eyes as she remember her bitter past. "He is my son. Just mine"

"You're kidding right?" Nadech smirked at her, amusement evident in his eyes.

Seriously? He even had the decency to smile at this kind of situation? She look a way and took a deep breath to try stop her tears but her mixed emotions are struggling to surface as he continued speaking,

"You can't possibly make him alone and that makes me his father and him, my son too"

Doesn't he know that being a parent goes deeper than that?

How would he know anyway when he grew up in a happy and complete family unlike her.

"You can't stop me" he smirk as he went past her towards her door

"No" she whispered, her anger turn into sob as she struggled to push him away, "Leave us alone! We don't need you"

Didn't he know she almost lost her mind while waiting for him back then? She didn't really went away after he called to say sorry as she had been hospitalized after having a spotting and was advised bed rest.

She stayed at Margie's condo never really leaving Bangkok in case he ever had a change of heart. Even when she was having her labor alone, the first one she'd called was him only for him to cut off the line.

If not for her friend, Margie, she and her son would probably not survive.

"Let go of her!"

To her surprise, her son suddenly came barelling towards them, punching Nadech on the back with his little fist.

"H-hey" Nadech tried to stop her son, holding his tiny arms as he knelt in front of him. "Dont you know who I am?"

She stood frozen on the spot as she watched the scene unfold right in front of her in horror. Gasping as he uttered the words that she knew would change everything.

"I am your father"

Father and son look at each other for a while with different expression as Nadech looked at the boy in happiness while her son, in great distress, his eyebrows were almost together as he look back and forth her and Nadech.

After a while, her son hold out his palm to his father that made her close and wipe her eyes as she felt afraid for what was to come next.

Nadech smiled as he took the little boy's hand in his as he thought he was asking for a handshake. His sudden cry brought her out of her stupor as she opened her eyes to find him struggling to pull away as her son bit down his father's hand hard.

"I don't like you! You're not my father!"
Nathan shouted, running away from them as Nadech massage his hand, howling in pain.

She stood frozen on her spot as she processed what just happened, wondering why her son would react that way. Although deep inside her, she couldn't hide her relief as she's afraid her son would want Nadech now when he can't always be there for them as he already had a family.

Nathan came running back to her completely ready and dressed for the day, his bagpack bouncing in his every step while carrying her handbag in his arms.

"Let's go now babe, I'll be late for school!"
With that, he took hold of her hand and hurried her outside to their empty parking lot, leaving Nadech alone, "Babe! Where's our car?"

"Baby today where gonna ride bus okay?" She explained to her son, tapping her cheeks as she willed herself to stop crying as they walk towards the direction of the bus stop.

Nathan looked at her, reaching out to hug her waist as if to comfort her.

After quite some time, she decided to approach him about his actions. Although she is mad at Nadech, she wouldn't want her son to act like a brute.

"Nathan" she called her son, feeling him stiffen as he knew her tone would only mean he was in trouble, "I don't like what you did today. I did not raise you to act like that"

"But he's hurting you!" He tried to reason, pouting cutely, "I told you we dont need another man in the house because I can protect you"

His statement earned a small smile from her as he always told her not to get another man because he is the only man allowed to stay beside her. She remembered how overprotective her little boy is to her as he always shooed away any man who would dare get close.

"He's not hurting me" She sighed as she lied, glancing at her son who's now looking down the road. "Why did you bit him anyway?"

"He's a liar. He's not my father because he doesn't even know my birthday." Nathan huffed, "If he really is my father, he'd greet me first and then bring me a present"

"Dont do that again okay?"

Realization passed through her as she smoothens his hair. Her baby is really way too smart for his young age as she too felt sad for her baby as well.

"You should say sorry too"

"But-" One look at her son and he already shook his head in defeat.

The sound of someone clearing his throat made them look at their back to find Nadech caught up with them as he massage his hand, redness of swell still visible.

"I have a car" Nadech smiled proudly at her and her son, pointing at his car as she roll her eyes, "I can be your driver into wherever you wanted to go"

Nathan looked over his jeep in awe as she hold her sons hand tighter. For a moment, she thought her son would give in because he always told her he wanted to be a soldier and ride those big cars.

"Babe! Did you hear something?" her baby told her, ignoring Nadech's words as he swayed their hands together that earned a warning look from her. "I mean, I always like riding bus!"

Come on, she just told her son to say sorry and yet he's starting to bicker with him again. God how can she ever take two of them.

She could only smile at her son's antic as she glance at the pouting Nadech who was suddenly walking closer beside her as they reach the bus stop filled with students.

"Good morning miss Yaya" One of the boys in high school student uniform pushing at each other greeted her just as a black mercedes stop in front of them.

She bit back a groan upon recognizing it as her most persistent suitor in town. He was actually one of the leader in their small town that's why he felt she was entitled to him.

'What is it with meeting with people today that I never want to associate myself with?'

"Good Morning Yaya" he smiled at her as he rolled down the window, "You don't have a ride? You can hitch with mine, after all were going in the same direction"

'Same direction?' she cringed 'They were most certainly not going in the same direction as she knew his office was in the north while they're heading opposite.

"No! It's okay!" she declined, after hearing a growl from someone beside her and she turn only to find her son and Nadech frowning almost looking like twins.

"Are you sure?" he winked at her, smiling as he showed her his yellow teeth.

"We like riding bus!" Nathan told him as he make face at the guy.

Resisting the urge to smile, she assured the mister she was okay. Blowing a sigh of relief when their bus came as she immediately ride it with her son leading the way as he took a seat in the window side.

She felt someone hurriedly took the sit beside her with an 'oomph' and she didn't even need to look up to find that it was actually Nadech.

The clearing of his throat was enough evidence as he must be culture shock. 'It is probably his first time riding the bus' she thought as she glance at him, scanning the area with a hint of amusement in his eyes.

Nathan sneak a look over at the man beside her before he insisted they exchange seat as he squeezed himself between them. Ignoring Nadech the whole time as her son chattered her until they headed down as they reached their destination.

Nadech followed them as they entered her baby's school and even as she drop off her son at his classroom after he kissed both of her cheeks.

Feeling the eyes of the other parents in school turn to her and Nadech as he attached himself to her side even when she was not paying any attention to him.

It looks like he didn't need hers anyway as most of the people, if not all, turn to look at them as they passed by. Why does he attract this attention even when he looked unshaven and unkempt?

"Ms. Yaya! Is he Nathan's father?" the teacher giggled as she tuck a hair behind her ear, she almost rolled her eyes at the nosy teacher if the bell didn't rang signalling the start of classes.

"Ya" Nadech reached over as they reached the gates of the school.

Thankfully, her cell phone rang to save her from the awkward atmosphere as she excused herself for a client call asking about the current construction.

Her time spent waiting for her son's class to finish was spent talking to her client or contractor as she got busy upon her work.

To her dismay, Nadech never leave her side upon the whole duration as he sit quietly beside her while he too got busy with his phone.

She stopped her work in time of her sons dismissal as she got back to school with Nadech still following her close behind.

"Babe!" her son came running towards them, jumping into her arms as she carried him but not before sending a glare at Nadech.

He then proceed to rain kisses all over her face as she accidentally glanced at Nadech to find him smiling at them, albeit a little bit sadly.

"Babe let's go to the zoo! I'm so excited to see the bears!"

For a brief moment, she and Nadech looked at each other upon the word 'bear' as they share similar thought. Bear was the nickname she gave to Nadech and only she is the only one he had allowed to call him this way.

-----------

"Look! Babe!" Nathan excitedly pointed on the bears and their little cubs as they play together, "They're so cute! Can we get one please?"

She heard Nadech chuckled beside her as she shake her head, "Baby, they are not pets we can raise at home"

Her baby pouted cutely and stare at the little family of bear in the enclosure.

"I know a bear you can take home"

Nadech tried to join in their conversation as he didn't give up on following them around, giving her water, food and just about anything her son wanted while holding an umbrella for her and Nathan as she carried her son in his arms when he got tired from running everywhere.

He even tried on tricking Nathan many times to let him carry him as they roam around the zoo but to no avail as his litttle arms wrap around her neck protectively.

"Really?" Nathan asked as he look at him in doubt.

"Really" Nadech nodded his head convincingly as she rolled her eyes at the two, struggling to hold her son in her arms as he is now too heavy for her. "I'll tell you if you'll let me carry you instead"

Nadech and her son had some form of communication as they stare at each other in the eyes before he took the bait and thankfully let his father carried him as her muscles in her arms were starting to get strain

He must have really like bears, she thought as this is the first time he had agreed with Nadech the whole duration the three of them were together.

"It is me", Nadech told her son and tapped his chest as if proud of his achievement. "Your mom used to call me bear you know"

Nathan look at her father doubtly as he looked at her in confirmation, Nadech's voice ringing in the air, "Don't deny, you even called me that when we make-"

She immediately pressed one hand on his mouth to stop him from speaking as she knew what was coming next.

"When you make what?" Nathan asked, confused, looking back and forth between the two of them as she glared at Nadech.

"When we were making our project in an island as your mother gave a special present!" Nadech immediately smiled as he caught her hand with his own larger hand while he pressed a kiss at the back of it, holding it tight as she tried to pull away, "The best gift I've ever receive"

Glancing over at his hand, she felt guilty upon seeing the previously red teeth mark turn into a dark purple bruise.

Nadech must have notice her stare he hides their hands on the pocket of his sweater.

"I'm sorry for this"

"Here" she said, producing an ointment cream from her bag. Good thing she is always prepared with this kind of situation as this is one thing she learned about having a very hyper kid that is always into exploring things.

Nadech only stared at the cream in her hand, as if wondering why she is handing it to him. Rolling her eyes, she took hold of his hand and gently applied it to the injured part, blowing it for a better measure but stop immediately upon seeing him stare at her intently, his eyes expressing longing and regret?

'He should be happy now with his family. What is he doing here following me around and bringing up feelings I've long forgotten? She cleared her thorat feeling it dried down. Shaking the feeling his stare is giving her as the walls she built around her started to have holes.

"Bear let's go over the ponies!" Her son shouted in glee, effectively breaking their moment but not before he took hold of her hand again, entwining it this time so she can't let go.

'Maybe she'll let it slide just for today as it is her sons birthday'

~~~

"Today is his 4th birthday you know"

She told Nadech as they took the bus ride home with her son sleeping on Nadech's shoulder, still carrying him. She got her sons extra towel and reached over to wipe the sweat of her son's face and back.

He must have been so tired as she could even hear his light snore.

Nadech gasped at her statement as he looked at her, his eyes wide in disbelief. "I d-didn't know"

She nodded sadly in understanding.

"Don't worry. It's okay, I'll tell him you helped me bake his birthday dinner cake when we got home"

Nadech smiled at her gratefully as her son change position, moving his face right next to Nadech's while facing her.

"It's unfair you know, he looks so much like you" she sighed as she rubbed Nathans cheeks.

"He got your smile though, and your sweetness" he told her as she looked him in bewilderment.

'She's sweet?' She's not aware of this.

"If you must know, you are the sweetest person I knew beside my mother" he stated, leaving no room for argument as he took her hand in Nathan's cheeks, holding it to his chest where his heart is while pushing her head with his other hand into his shoulder gently, closing his eyes, "Let's take a nap first. I'm knackered. How did you manage to carry our son earlier?"

"Our son" she repeated liking the way it sounds.

During the day they spent together, she had realized that there is no point in not involving Nadech in her sons life anymore. After all, he seem to genuinely want to get close to her son. She may be angry at him but she won't deny her son a father.

Only for her son's birthday as she knew he'll eventually leave to be with his family.

God help her because she think she had officially lost her mind.

-----------
Nadech & Nathan

images (2).jpeg

Ronadech (pruek in dja)
images (9).jpeg

A/N: Here it is. Welcome to the new readers and hi to the four of my constant companion here on my fanfic. Oh, and to my silent readers as well :risas3:

What do you think? Should she give in easily? Or should he grovel on his knees?

Last edited:

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
What do you think? Should she give in easily? Or should he grovel on his knees?

I think he should grovel on his knees...
btw.. i really like nathan when he's bite his father.. :risas3::risas3:

Wonder what happen with kim and her family? I scared if nadech will leave yaya and nathan again.:BangHead:

@annmott its funny to read.. i like it.. hope willing scene willing|rsceneswstill available, to make little yaya.. lolol:risas3::risas3::risas3:

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Haven't read chapter 14 yet, but HELL TO THE NO in easily giving in! He needs to grovel but please don't humiliate him. No throwing foods or degrading him ( like what Ann did to pra'ek in Sawan Bien or to Tik in Ya Leum Chan)

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
I've been a silent reader in LR thread for a couple of month and I just made this account just to comment on this thread..I love your fanfic so much. I'm not ashamed to admit that I actually cried while reading this fanfic. Please update soon!!! :worship2:

ps: NY is my forever OTP!! :aaaaa::aaaaa:
I've seen your comment and I just had to reply. Congratulations! It's more fun when you had an account right?:aaaaa:

Oh no. I made you cry... cheers! Good to know Im not the only one:risas3::risas3::risas3: I never knew this writing thing could exhaust my emotions

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
Haven't read chapter 14 yet, but HELL TO THE NO in easily giving in! He needs to grovel but please don't humiliate him. No throwing foods or degrading him ( like what Ann did to pra'ek in Sawan Bien or to Tik in Ya Leum Chan)
Throwing foods? Now you're giving me ideas :risas3: